The Wrestling Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's not to like about stuff like the Dudleys joining the X-division or Stone Cold Sharkboy? :mad:
The Dudley Death Diet, Sharkweisers and Rats On a Pole; Oh my.

TNA :lmao:

Ring of Honor is better then TNA. They may have Delirious, but they don't have Stone Cold Shark Boy. Plus they got Larry Sweeney! He reeks of awesomeness!

smackdown wasn't kicked off....WWE chose to end their negotiations with CW because of revenue sharing. RAW's ratings are piss poor as compared to what/?? see this is the problem with some of you....you always compare every rating to what happened during the MNW.....wrestlings ratings will never be that high again. RAW is still in the top 10 of cable shows week after week...TNA is a taped show on a cable channel that lives on CSI and Star Trek reruns....I used to like TNA when they used their own talent to promote their product...they dont do that anymore

The CW didn't want to be associated with the WWE anymore because of marketing issues.
They had their lowest rating ever a few months ago, I'd say that's pretty low by any standard...and TNA did well enough to want Spike to give them an extra hour.

And you might as well take that same sign to WrestleMania btw...atleast TNA is doing it with less than half the budget.

Oh, and demonstrating how good women's wrestling can be instead of wasting time on bra and pantees matches and firing great wrestlers because they fon't fit in with that type of crap is hardly sad.
Wasting time on some leprechaun midget constantly is, as is having some 8 foot goon that nobody likes that killed an opponent before you hired him beat the top guys in the company making him world champ.

Thread title edit? You here HR? :D

TNA hasn't been bad in recent weeks, other then Rat on a pole.

I shudder to think what would happen to TNA though if Hogan's attempts to make a rival to the WWE fail and he instead joins TNA.

so its ok for TNA to suck because they dont have the budget?? to be honest TNA has access to a much deeper talent pool than the WWE has, and they should be able to fill arenas like the wwe does....I dont see TNA selling out MSG....its probably because TNA couldnt afford to put on a show there....Ive seen HS gyms bigger than the 'Impact Zone'

TNA hasn't been bad in recent weeks, other then Rat on a pole.

I shudder to think what would happen to TNA though if Hogan's attempts to make a rival to the WWE fail and he instead joins TNA.

The only way he'll go to TNA is if they can offer Hogan more money than WWE can offer. And the odds of that happening is worse than the Miami Heat making the playoffs this year

spit.gif

TNA does have a better womens division then the WWE.

Ill be the first to say that TNA's womens division is the best thing they have going....Ive been saying that since the talent from SHIMMER started showing up...its the one thing TNA does well on a consistent basis. They did the Gail Kim/Kong title match as a main event on Impact and it was fantastic

The only way he'll go to TNA is if they can offer Hogan more money than WWE can offer. And the odds of that happening is worse than the Miami Heat making the playoffs this year
Hey! The Raptors are a phone call away from being contracted. :cmad:
Oh, Miami. :csad:
TNA does have a better womens division then the WWE.
I wish WWE would actually make an attempt at doing something consistent there. There's an occasional decent program, but largely it's mired it gratuitous T&A (which ain't a bad thing, but I'd like to see some wrestling too).

Ring of Honor, Full Impact Pro, and Pro Wrestling Guerilla are reasons why I am still a wrestling fan.

That and the occasional WWE match.

I was thinking Hulk was going to be somewhat involved with Wrestlemania 24 .
I don't understand why he would even be interested in starting another promotion when he ha samerican gladiators and numerous wwe appearances to fall back on.

ROH has done very well for itself....I think their success comes from the fact that the managment knows they cater to a very select audience and stick with it....they dont try to appeal to the 'casual' fans

A different side of ROH wrestler Claudio Castagnoli:

claudiocariz1.jpg

:woot:

so its ok for TNA to suck because they dont have the budget?? to be honest TNA has access to a much deeper talent pool than the WWE has, and they should be able to fill arenas like the wwe does....I dont see TNA selling out MSG....its probably because TNA couldnt afford to put on a show there....Ive seen HS gyms bigger than the 'Impact Zone'

As I said, I don't think that anything they've done sucks nearly as bad as the WWE consistently does.
Gail Kim is the main thing sustaining my interest in the business these days, and I like Angle and Christian (another great talent that the WWE totally squandered) better than anyone that the WWE is pushing.
Gail vs. Kong is one of the best fueds of either gender in years.

Just wondering. Anyone have that picture from WWE.com of Hardy with Tanahashi and Tanahashi being called a fan?

Yuji Nagata, 39, a two-time IWGP heavyweight champion, was rushed to the hospital earlier today when he showed up at Tokyo Sumo Hall for the New Japan show complaining of severe pain in the brain and no control of the left side of his body.

According to those backstage, Nagata was speaking clearly, which was a good sign. His right side was fine. He said he had severe headaches two weeks ago but continued to wrestle and never got them checked out. Doctors at the show thought he may have suffered a stroke.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

:csad:

Yuji Nagata, 39, a two-time IWGP heavyweight champion, was rushed to the hospital earlier today when he showed up at Tokyo Sumo Hall for the New Japan show complaining of severe pain in the brain and no control of the left side of his body.

According to those backstage, Nagata was speaking clearly, which was a good sign. His right side was fine. He said he had severe headaches two weeks ago but continued to wrestle and never got them checked out. Doctors at the show thought he may have suffered a stroke.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

:csad:

YIKES!! I hope he makes it through this healthy.:csad: :csad:

(Source: ProWrestling.net)

We can confirm that boxing champion Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. is scheduled to be wrestling at WrestleMania 24, instead of standing at ringside or being a special guest referee. Reports are suggesting that he will most likely be involved in a tag-team match. Assuming Rey Mysterio will be healthy enough to wrestle at WrestleMania 24, he will be Mayweather’s tag-team partner and will go against The Big Show and a tag-team partner of his.

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net is reporting Vince McMahon and the creative team are considering a number of different possibilities for a match involving Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. A source said that plans are “constantly changing.” MVP’s name has been mentioned to tag-team with The Big Show, however nothing has been confirmed.

With Shane McMahon taking part in the angle at No Way Out with The Big Show it could be assumed that he is the strongest candidate to tag-team with The Big Show. Rey Mysterio’s recent injury forced WWE to change their plans for No Way Out, and could lead to more changes in the match structure if he is unable to wrestle at WrestleMania 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"