The Wrestling Thread Can't Stop Doing The Fan...dan...go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is different, RAW starting with a match. Shame it's a match I couldn't care less about.

We'll have to see if Fandango's theme is as popular tonight.

Impressive, yes, nothing special, as he throws Show around in that Celtic Cross move of his.

That Electric Chair Drop by Sheamus was impressive. :up:

Credit www.PWInsider.com

AJ STYLES' AUTOBIOGRAPHY GETS A TITLE, BIG NAME LENDING A HAND
by Mike Johnson @ 3:03 PM on 4/15/2013

The AJ Styles autobiography will be titled "Phenomenal." Bret Hart will be taking part in the book. I believe, but have not heard 100%, that he is writing the foreword to the book. Hart is a big fan of Styles' work and has praised him in the past, including noting that he hopes one day Styles gets to WWE and doesn't "waste his life" in TNA.
A number of other personalities have given quotes for the book, including Sting, Evan Bourne, Christopher Daniels, Les Thatcher, Vince Russo, Terry Taylor, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Jerry Jarrett, Air Paris, Jimmy Rave, David Young, Jeff G Bailey, Dan Wilson, Bill Behrens, Bob Ryder, Gabe Sapolsky, Jim Kettner, Frankie Kazarian, Howard Brody, and Larry Goodman, who covered the early days of Styles' career.
The book is slated to be published in October 2013 by VIP Ink Publishing.

The release date of Styles' book definitely leads me to believe he will be getting a big push come BFG and will be in the main event

I never got why Bret still has a personal problem with Trips,Shawn&Vince were the biggest problems,They never even wrestled except once or twice in tag matches on Raw
Actually, back then, a lot of guys wrestled each other on numerous occasions at house shows. So even though they may have only fought on Raw a couple of times, it's likely that they worked together in non-televised events.

As for the beef, I could easily see a number of reasons. One, would be because of the whole Kliq stuff and how HHH was pretty much the least experienced and proven of the group. Speaking of which, he's not exactly known for being a great wrestler in the same sense that guys like Shawn, Austin or Bret were. Yet he seemingly tries to make it look like his career is up there with the best.

Not to mention, in the Screwjob, it was Hunter's idea to "make Bret do business," even though Shawn and Vince didn't really oppose him. Again, he wasn't a proven guy, and he basically brown-nosed himself into the business and Vince's family in order to get to where he is.

Credit www.PWInsider.com

AJ STYLES' AUTOBIOGRAPHY GETS A TITLE, BIG NAME LENDING A HAND
by Mike Johnson @ 3:03 PM on 4/15/2013

The AJ Styles autobiography will be titled "Phenomenal." Bret Hart will be taking part in the book. I believe, but have not heard 100%, that he is writing the foreword to the book. Hart is a big fan of Styles' work and has praised him in the past, including noting that he hopes one day Styles gets to WWE and doesn't "waste his life" in TNA.
A number of other personalities have given quotes for the book, including Sting, Evan Bourne, Christopher Daniels, Les Thatcher, Vince Russo, Terry Taylor, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Jerry Jarrett, Air Paris, Jimmy Rave, David Young, Jeff G Bailey, Dan Wilson, Bill Behrens, Bob Ryder, Gabe Sapolsky, Jim Kettner, Frankie Kazarian, Howard Brody, and Larry Goodman, who covered the early days of Styles' career.
The book is slated to be published in October 2013 by VIP Ink Publishing.

The release date of Styles' book definitely leads me to believe he will be getting a big push come BFG and will be in the main event

I'll be getting the book on day 1

Well that's not gonna be a slaughter on 3MB or anything. :whatever:

3 jobbers vs the hottest thing going......I know who's gonna win this match.

Roman Reigns should take on 3MB by himself so at least they have a chance.

Hart is a big fan of Styles' work and has praised him in the past, including noting that he hopes one day Styles gets to WWE and doesn't "waste his life" in TNA.

Dang Bret! :eek:

* A Best of Madison Square Garden set is still planned and will be a 3 disc DVD, 2 disc Blu-ray. It's scheduled for an August 27th release in the US and September 9th in the UK.
I need to change my pants.

Seriously, why do jobbers never run? Upper midcard heels run away all the time.

Damn, I was hoping Brock was gonna give into the one more time chants.

Ugh, I can't believe they're stretching this out again. The only thing that could happen is HHH wins again and strokes his ego some more, or Brock wins, and the HHH chases him until they fight yet again so HHH can get one up on him.

The way Heyman is describing the match, it should be a Barbed Wire match.

A barbed wire fence, flaming tables, alcohol dipped chairs match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"