• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestling Thread Caused John Cena's Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shi...Henry won!

SEXUAL CHOCOLAT WI.....Aaaaand they're still going to bury him. Mother****ers.

Time to give Ryback credit. I honestly believed he could not at all pick up Henry for the Shellshock.

Ryback can't win the big ones!

Did they just boo when Rysuck popped back up? Ha, I bet they thought it was a terrible move to have him no sell the loss.

Ahh the greatness of Ryback.

Until Henry came back to the ring, I actually thought that was a botch. It looked like he legitimately landed on his head and knocked himself out, lol

:lmao: at JBL smashing that Mysterio figure.

Ha I bet that's not the first time jerry has thought about getting a 3 way.

Ok Lillian love you but seriously were you laughing at the special Olympic kids :dry:

Okay, I totally support the Special Olympics partnership :up:

Good job WWE.

Time to give Ryback credit. I honestly believed he could not at all pick up Henry for the Shellshock.

I know! He just lifted him 2x! Say what you want, he's a strong mother!

I guess the Ryback experiment is just about dead.

Cool to see WWE working with the Special Olympics, as it is something that has always been near and dear to my heart

Hopefully Kane will give AJ a Tombstone tonight.

Big E and his Super Nipple Punch will win Big Zigg their first tag team titles!

Sure jbl no one has done that, except

Cena
Undertaker
Khalistan
Big show
Vader

Should I go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"