The Wrestling Thread Caused John Cena's Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see Fandango back at Mania next year...in the gimmick Battle Royal with Hacksaw, Doink, IRS....

At least Jericho is trying to make this work.

It depends. I was watching the Streak earlier and noticed how back in the day, there were matches with the Undertaker where his music played before the lights went out and I thought that was just odd.

Yeah, I remember when it used to do that.

Honestly, I don't think its the music/pyro before the lights that bothers me, so much as how long the transition takes to when Jericho is out.

Wow, that was loud when Jericho hit the post. Hope that didn't hurt him.

Uh oh, Jericho caught the Beth Pheonix disease.

Faildango wins? No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wow, they totally botched that ending.

VinceLaughs_display_image.jpeg

#FANDANGOO even ****ed up a roll up. My 80 year old granny can do a roll up. She'd break a hip but at least she can do it.

LOL, love the name change of the thread. :up:

Yeah, I remember when it used to do that.

Honestly, I don't think its the music/pyro before the lights that bothers me, so much as how long the transition takes to when Jericho is out.
Yeah, I was actually going to mention this in the video game thread, but I hate how they speed it up in the games. They miss on some of the best moments that make the real entrances as good as they are.

Miz jumps out of a box in trunks at a kids party

WE NEED AN ADULT WE NEED AN ADULT

Damn...dudes...really? I mean we all saw it coming but I've lost faith. *****holio is getting a rub just BEING there, making his debut against Jericho at Mania. They still jobbed Jericho out.

So much for paying dues. Flopolio will be lucky to be jerking the curtain in a couple of years.

All I can say is "Stand Back!" No wonder Vince loves this lame assed gimmick.

the people's champion.....when he wants to show up

OMG how many time killing videos do we need?

We couldn't get Antonio Cesaro a match on the card but we can get this crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"