The Wrestling Thread Dated a girl named Katie...And it didn't end well. - Part 73

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Thread Manager, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the dmg The Funky Homosapien

Blackheart, that US title is an abomination, IMO.

They need to realize that Sheamus can't draw as a top babyface. He just can't connect with the crowd well enough to get himself there.

2. MMMMM...Pancakes Cena Wins LOL

I really liked heel Sheamus, especially King Sheamus. His character was still great when he first turned face, but now he's very generic.

3. Van Petrol Guest

This is BS. The only reason he ain't going to surpass Chaina as the top face is because the WWE woun't allow him to surpass him as the top face.

4. the dmg The Funky Homosapien

It's strange because Sheamus does have a lot of charisma, he just can't figure out how to get the crowd going when he's on the stick.

This is totally unrelated, but I'm getting the Fire Pro Wrestling itch with WWE '13 on the way.

5. Anno_Domini Registered

Let's be honest now Punk...you realize that WWE will not want to push you more than they do Cena. For some odd reason, Vince thinks someone who drinks and who possibly cheated on his wife is a better role model than someone who lives a straight edge lifestyle. And there was no way that as a face and as the champion, you'd ever get a chance to be in the main event for every PPV while you're the champion.

I wonder if he's fine with being the #1 heel that jobs to Cena every ****ing time...

This makes me wonder if we'll only get a new title when it's around Cena's waist :doh:

I'd LOVE to see Orton return as a heel. At least we'd have two solid heels with Punk and Orton since it's still iffy with Ziggler [BLACKOUT]and now Barrett.[/BLACKOUT] A heel Orton is much, much, much better on the mic and in the ring, imo.

And if Sheamus can't hold up as a babyface then...I'd say turn Miz face. I still believe he'd be a phenomenal face.

6. The Sage The World's Finest

And that's probably exactly why he's going after the # 1 heel slot. They won't let him go beyond Cena.

7. Dr. Evil Registered

I applaud the WWE for going to new markets, but I don't know if this is a good idea:

8. baby_webhead Straight Edge

Something I made because I think WWE and TNA have the wrestlers in the business as their current champions :)

[​IMG]

EDIT: I noticed i missed the "s" in auStin so I edited the picture. :)

#133 baby_webhead, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  9. MMMMM...Pancakes Cena Wins LOL

:up: Very nice! Great job! :up:

10. Metallo Evil Dead Re-Animator

Not surprising. WWE doesn't want to promote him then have his return at BFG be an even bigger deal.

Hopefully this just means she's more free to work for TNA when she finishes up in Japan. I agree with NDX that CMLL potentially blacklisting her his a d*ck move.

Welp...hell froze over. NEVER thought he'd cut it. Nice to see he's modernized. I doubt he keeps it since he can grow it back before he returns to tv but like others have said he looks more professional for his current exec position.

LOL...I was thinking the same thing.

I can understand his feelings. Peole have great memories of austin. It was hard enough tp wstch him begin to struggle near the end before his last match and it must have bothered him.

True. There is no truly over top full time heel in WWE right now. Now if only WWE would really pusg him strong as a top heel.

Also true. Ortons probably still the top draw on SD. Even though Orton isn't as big a star as WWE has pushed him as over the years he's arguably number three or four (full time) in WWE right now. Sheamus is nowhere near over enoughto take the spot. Orton does work better as a heel though.

11. MMMMM...Pancakes Cena Wins LOL

I prefer Orton's character work as a heel, but the downside of him being heel are those damn Orton-locks! I hate them so much!

12. Slushy Registered

Maybe so, but its still better than the one they got now.

He was doing fine, but the material being given now is killing him. That and he needs better opponents.

1.) Danielson Vs. Punk - Over The Limit

2.) Helmsley Vs. Undertaker - Wrestlemania 28

3.) Lesnar Vs. Cena - Extreme Rules

4.) Lesnar Vs. Helmsley - SummerSlam

5.) Danielson Vs. Sheamus - Extreme Rules

Honorable mentions:

Jericho Vs. Ziggler - SummerSlam

Punk Vs. Ziggler - Royal Rumble

Cena Vs. Maivia - Wrestlemania 28

13. Darkness Falls We Could Be Heroes.....

never thought i'd see the day where hhh cut his hair

Top 5 Matches so far this year

1. Punk Vs Danielson - Over the Limit
    2. Punk Vs Jericho - Wrestlemania
    3. Jericho vs Ziggler - Summerslam
    4. Danielson Vs Sheamus - Extreme rules
    5. Brock vs HHH -summerslam

14. Lobo Liv is Life

I like Sheamus and he has charisma, I want him to be more himself than the E trying to turn him into Cena 2.0. I loved King Sheamus, and when he first turned face, now he's just booked like this unstoppable champion who no one on SD has a chance against. Must have been trips idea.

15. SpiderBat Registered

Anyone think Jericho will return and win the Rumble? I don't get whey they kept saying he "can't win the big one". Jericho/Ziggler Mania?

16. Hunter Rider Ronin

This just reinorces what I've thought about Kurt for a long time, he's a gret performer, but he mixes up being techncially crisp with being a great worker.

ROH should book him for a show agaisnt Davey Richards. :D

5. Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus 2 out of 3 Falls (Extreme Rules)
    4. Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe (Slammiversary)
    3. CM Punk vs Chris Jericho - Street Fight (Extreme Rules)
    2. Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode (Hardcore Justice)
    1. CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan (Over The Limit)

He looks chunkier without the hair. It's funny how he had it cut and it turned out looking like Roode's.

17. Lobo Liv is Life

Whoa just noticed the Trips hair cut! I like it

Is this new? It's a must get for me as I have always been a huge Booker fan

[​IMG]

I still want a dvd but we will likely never get one of his career as his greatest matches were against he who shall not be named

#142 Lobo, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  18. Anno_Domini Registered

News on the GMs, HHH and Mysterio/Cara...

19. Superark The Purveyor of Good

Very nice!

I understand it, but honestly I think it is silly to keep Christian off tv for that reason simply because he is not going to move the dial when it comes to PPV buys.

I sincerely hope Sarita comes back to TNA sooner rather than later. She is sorely missed. I fear that she's been gone so long that TNA will release her.

Just when Roode changed his look and the HHH comparisons ceased a bit, The Nose goes and does this

20. Superark The Purveyor of Good

21. AndrewGilkison Registered

If this is true, than that means they pointlessly set AJ and Booker up to fail and make their characters look ineffective and stupid just to set up big names returning, when they could've just done that in the beginning. That annoys me.

22. Superark The Purveyor of Good

I wish WWE and TNA would just kill the GM role altogether. It's played out and stale. Wrestling storylines did fine for years without GM.

23. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I like that pic with AJ Styles raising the power morpher. If there is a MMPR reboot, he'd be perfect as Jason.

24. Superark The Purveyor of Good

Credit www.PWInsider.com

WWE is rumoured to be bringing in Ric Flair as the new GM of Smackdown and RAW to replace AJ and Booker T. Flair's no-compete clause is said to be ending soon so he would be free to join WWE.

Recently WWE has been playing up issues to AJ and Booker running their respective shows in TV. Expect a change soon.

25. TX85 Registered

I hope Trips keeps his new hair for a good while,His first match with his new hair could be a WM like Taker at last year's Mania

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.