A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

I would think that the second show will be on TBS either on Tuesdays or Thursdays because TNT has the NBA both nights.
Sat maybe? Or maybe they want to go head to head with RAW or SD!!! :eek:

Even more women came out to bury Blanchard on twitter. The wrestler that got spat in the face and called the N word by Blanchard confirmed the story.

Mercedes Martinez signed with the WWE and will be on NXT. NXT women's roster is getting really good again.
They lose a couple of names, and then they load right back up. It's amazing really.

Rocky and Tony Atlas were the WWF world tag team champions when I first started watching wrestling as a youth. He quickly became a favorite of mine at the time.

My condolences to the Rock and all of Rocky’s family and loved ones.

RIP Rocky Johnson.

AEW having two shows any time soon is just dumb. They're storytelling isn't good enough on Dynamite and now this....Not that anyone has good storytelling anymore, NXT and AEW just hot shot because they want ratings they ain't getting anyway. NXT isn't the product it was before the USA move.

RIP Rocky Johnson.

AEW having two shows any time soon is just dumb. They're storytelling isn't good enough on Dynamite and now this....Not that anyone has good storytelling anymore, NXT and AEW just hot shot because they want ratings they ain't getting anyway. NXT isn't the product it was before the USA move.

AEW has a second show called AEW Dark, which airs on YouTube weekly.

One of the issues of a potential second show for AEW, is what day to put it on TNT? Not a chance in bad place that they ever take Tuesday or Thursday due to the NBA.

AEW could take Saturdays...?

FYI, I've become a big fan of Bianca Belair thanks to NXT being aired on USA>

I really hope Io doesn't leave. She's the best in the world and you can tell how much the crowd adores her. There was no doubt who they wanted to win that battle royal. On the plus side her not winning it means there is still a chance she conquers Rhea at Mania. The crowd would lose it.

The battle royal was really good. Kacy came back! Well at least for one night. Would love it if she stick around.

Shayna ruled, as usual, but outside of Io my favorite part was Teagan looking great and healthy, and then Dakota being the ultimate villain. I am ready for their match.

FWIW, when I said "star" wasn't only implying a face. I've always thought Rollins is better as a heel.

Also, Lacey Evans as a face is weird to me too.
Well then they might be fixing that. His new faction and gimmick could be big.

Lacey being in the main event is so painful. She messes up every other thing, and I can't buy her at all.

I really wanted Murphy to get at least one win over Black but using that loss to add him to Rollins' group was good. Hope this leads to something big for him, he's one of the few main roster guys I actually watch the matches of.

I actually stuck around for the main event because of how he was still just sitting there ringside contemplating his future.

I really wanted Murphy to get at least one win over Black but using that loss to add him to Rollins' group was good. Hope this leads to something big for him, he's one of the few main roster guys I actually watch the matches of.

I actually stuck around for the main event because of how he was still just sitting there ringside contemplating his future.
I liked that they didn't go for 50/50 booking, while actually using the match to the benefit of both men. Murphy looks so much better coming out of this then I could have ever imagined. Very well done by Heyman so far.

8BTM2H_ooooooo.jpg

I have a bad feeling Lacey is going to win the title at the Rumble. On the plus side, it does seem that they might be setting up the reversal from Sasha have been expecting since day one. Bayley as the "dominate" one of the two was never going to last. And this could be the way to move the belt around, to get it on Sasha. Some sort of three way at Mania or something like that?

I have a bad feeling Lacey is going to win the title at the Rumble. On the plus side, it does seem that they might be setting up the reversal from Sasha have been expecting since day one. Bayley as the "dominate" one of the two was never going to last. And this could be the way to move the belt around, to get it on Sasha. Some sort of three way at Mania or something like that?

Sasha needs to win at Mania. I believe she is the only one of the WWE Horsewomen to never win a Mania match.

Catching up on AEW, what the fork is a Luther?

I'm just hoping Charlotte doesn't win the Women's Royal Rumble...though I'm probably asking too much.

I'd be more than fine with Baszler winning the Rumble.

But they keep talking like I should know who he is. I've never seen him before.

I'm mentally ill I think. Why did I decide to watch RAW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"