The Wrestling Thread generates more income than Darren Young - Part 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It was pathetic.

Nope,He was stomping around yelling Feed Me More.I guess he was trying to help get the crowd to chant it and help get Ryback over,which sent Ryback into tears.

It's like WWE creative saw drug boys puke worthy redmeption win, the Devon reveal and Tara's nobody BF and thought "How can we do something that sucks more?"

I could understand why Ryback would get emotional with the top guy trying to get him over, but why can't Vince let guys get over naturally and push them? Vince likes to pick a guy and force him on the fans.

Whether you like the Ryback angle or not, you have to admit, it's nice to at least see SOMEONE other than Cena in the main event at a PPV!

Whether you like the Ryback angle or not, you have to admit, it's nice to at least see SOMEONE other than Cena in the main event at a PPV!

True. Ryan Reeves has been in the developmental system for 8 years and he never quit. Vince probably sees him a good investment because of his look and loyalty to WWE.

He'll still be involved. He might not be in the actual match, but Cena's not out of the picture. Man, that was such a **** ending.

So Cena is Ryback's mouthpiece, they could have used Foley for that and infused the match with some genuine emotion.

It would of been nice to see Foley considering he was attacked by Punk a couple weeks ago and that's also when Ryback became involved. Instead they used Cena to sponge off Ryback's momentum. I think Ryback will be a flash in the pan though.

Well in Cena's defense he did walk around stomping saying Feed Me More,and Ryback got kinda emotional.That has to count for something right?

I couldn't believe the crowd fed into that. It felt like something from the 80s. "Feed me more" reminds me of the "Where's the beef?" commercials.

It's nice to see something different but also hard to invest in the match. I certianly don't want Punk's reign to end like this and obviously Ryback is just a placeholder until Cena is healed.

Last edited:
Dark match spoilers.

The dark match was Sheamus coming out to have a match with CM Punk. He grabbed the microphone and taunted Punk while Punk was laid out, then grabbed a bottle of water and started pouring it on Punk. This got Punk up, and the match began with Punk trying to escape the ring. When Sheamus was getting ready to Brogue Kick Punk, Big Show ran down to the ring to attack Sheamus. As Sheamus fought back, a slew of heels, consisting of Ziggler, Sandow, Rhodes, and Cesaro, all ran to the ring. Ryback then came out, and Ryback and Sheamus cleared house.

Well in Cena's defense he did walk around stomping saying Feed Me More,and Ryback got kinda emotional.That has to count for something right?

Everytime Cena chanted that, I shouted out "WHAT??!"

I think the Cena fans in my area were starting to hate me.

Tonight's crowd was way too pro-Cena, they ate up everything that came out of his mouth.

What is your opinion on Ryback, Nell?

Bland, boring, and shouldn't be anywhere near a WWE Championship match... at least not right now.

I couldn't believe how over he was with this crowd tonight.

But I'm not a fan of "monsters" either.

i can't wait for batman vs bane in the cell....uhh i mean punk vs ryback

Bland, boring, and shouldn't be anywhere near a WWE Championship match... at least not right now.

I couldn't believe how over he was with this crowd tonight.

But I'm not a fan of "monsters" either.

See, I like a good monster but Ryback is just meh. I loved guys like Vader, Bam Bam, and Lesnar.

Eh at least he probably won't be making crappy jokes with a **** eating grin on his face I guess.

Hahahaha, it had to be someone Vince has a man crush on going up against Punk for Punk, the CHAMP, to be in the main event :funny:

Wait...Ryback was crying? I didn't see any of this. When did he become emotional?

See, I like a good monster but Ryback is just meh. I loved guys like Vader, Bam Bam, and Lesnar.

Eh at least he probably won't be making crappy jokes with a **** eating grin on his face I guess.

Someone like Lesnar at least has a personality though. He knows how to get you to either love him or hate him.

What's Ryback's personality?

The Big Hungry? There's nothing of any kind of substance there. That's why I'm surprised to see him so over tonight. He's a dime-a-dozen level monster. Even though I'm not a fan of Big Show, I can at least see where the appeal is with him. He's got personality, there's a level of charisma there. Someone like Lesnar? Absolutely. Ryback? Eh... "Feed me more" isn't much substance to me.

i cant wait to see seth rollins. he has gotten so much better since ROH. hes put on some great stuff with guys like dean ambrose

Someone like Lesnar at least has a personality though. He knows how to get you to either love him or hate him.

What's Ryback's personality?

The Big Hungry? There's nothing of any kind of substance there. That's why I'm surprised to see him so over tonight. He's a dime-a-dozen level monster. Even though I'm not a fan of Big Show, I can at least see where the appeal is with him. He's got personality, there's a level of charisma there. Someone like Lesnar? Absolutely. Ryback? Eh... "Feed me more" isn't much substance to me.

"The Big Hungry" is a lame nickname. It reminds me of Show's first WWE nickname "The Big Nasty"

The Big Nasty at least sounds somewhat intimidating. The Big Hungry sounds like a nickname for a competitive eater. And a Vegas buffet frequenter.

holy crap
i9fuR.gif

DudleyTea.jpg

Down...for the count!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads