The Wrestling Thread has been too damn good for too damn long

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Henry beats Cena clean tonight? Will be interesting to see.

They booed that Rock gets a rematch and then booed that he won't be on tonight's show.

I find it funny that Cena didn't have a problem with Once in a Lifetime Part II though, lol.

Seems like they will be pushing Cena like Punk from now on. Basically, breaking the 4th wall.

If the Rock's injury requires surgery, then the Hollywood studios aren't going to be happy about it.

If the Rock's injury requires surgery, then the Hollywood studios aren't going to be happy about it.

I was wondering if they will fine him for getting injured and not able to perform.

They're chanting for Barrett?

This crowd is something else! Are they booing Miz and CHEERING Barrett? LOL!

Yes, let's go Barrett. Please, let's go Barrett.

They obviously don't want Rapeface as the IC Champion.

I was wondering if they will fine him for getting injured and not able to perform.

I doubt it as films have been delayed before due to injuries to various actors.

He's a member of the Screen Actors Guild so if he needs surgery, his insurance due to his SAG membership will pay for it.

However, if the injury requires surgery that forces him to miss several months, Hollywood studios will blame the WWE for it.

Post-Mania crowds are the best!

Where are they tonight? I missed it.

I'm sure in rocks fat contract there is a clause that If rocky missed work due to injury from wwe then they pay through the nose

Other than Nell I'm the Miz guy in the thread, but I do enjoy these Barrett chants as I view him as a future WHC

I'd booo another Rock/Cena match too if I were there. After two mediocre matches, would you really want to see that feud contine.

And to be honest, even with all of the Cena hat, I'm kind of tired of the Rock.

Stupid Langston can not wrestle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Wade, you earned that chant.

I love it, they're booing every move Miz is making!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"