The Wrestling Thread has effectively ruined Hanukkah

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats with the fans chating ''here we go steelers, here we go'' thats got to be the most random chant ever, even Paul Heyman was like ''wtf''

It's cause punk called the steelers losers.

Zack Ryder had an entrance, got to talk on the mic, and won the match? Christmas miracle indeed. :o I'm sure next week he'll go back to losing, unfortunately...

CM Punk segment was hilarious as well.

Dolph & Aj stuff was funny on a really cheesy level.

kvK6F.jpg

Lmao! Funniest thing I've seen in a long time :funny:

Is it me, or is that one Uso in the ring right now looking more and more like his old man around the waist area?

Man I said that a few weeks ago and no one listened. Guess they are keeping the old samoan tradition alive.

Man I said that a few weeks ago and no one listened. Guess they are keeping the old samoan tradition alive.

Ain't going to look like twins soon if he keeps going. Instead it will look like a weight gaining chart from them to their pops.

TeddyBearAssault_zpsa5b127ca.jpg

''take that Cena''

Dolph Ziggler would have been knocked 10 feet off the stage and onto a pyramid of tables covered in thumbtacks.

Yip,while Ambrose would act like it had crushed his throat.

Ross "bahh Gawd! Ziggler just got destroyed by the teddy bear"

So the WWE is taping on New Years Day?

I predict Dolph Ziggler will cash in his MITB contract and beat Big Show to become WHC at the Royal Rumble, then dump AJ that night. Then the next night, AJ will come out and distract Dolph during his speech, then he sends Big E. Langston to dispose of her, but the Big Show comes in the ring and gives Dolph and Big E. a couple of knuckle sandwiches and that will carry on till WM 29!

Dolph Ziggler would have been knocked 10 feet off the stage and onto a pyramid of tables covered in thumbtacks.
Rock and Shawn Michaels would have both been knocked for a loop, as well.

Come to think of it, that would be one Hell of a Triple Threat Match!

When is Otunga finally going to win a match? He loses against everyone he goes up against

I know it was the Christmas show, but did evey match have to be won by a face? Seemed rather predictable

Why are they having Dolph and AJ acting like they are in love now? Way too fast and their scene was nasueating

Is CM Punk really injured or is that just a part of his story?

Punk has been WWE Champion for 402 days now!!!

When is Otunga finally going to win a match? He loses against everyone he goes up against

I know it was the Christmas show, but did evey match have to be won by a face? Seemed rather predictable

Why are they having Dolph and AJ acting like they are in love now? Way too fast and their scene was nasueating

Is CM Punk really injured or is that just a part of his story?

Punk is legit injured

- Mark Henry's WWE status is described as a touch-and-go situation. Henry was supposed to be back a while ago but he is still having shoulder injuries. There have been rumblings of Henry not returning but most expect him to be back before WrestleMania.

Christian is still scheduled for a return before mid-January, in time for the Royal Rumble. They still haven't decided if he will be returning as a babyface or a heel yet.

- As we have noted, WWE officials are going back and forth on whether or not the Ryback vs. CM Punk TLC match will actually take place at the January 7th RAW.

With The Rock in the house that night, should they do the match, the plan would be to have The Rock at ringside. The idea is that they could hype the match up all night with the idea that it could be Ryback going on to the Royal Rumble to defend against The Rock. A source says to expect at least one segment with The Rock and Ryback that night.

- On a related note, it's said that The Rock is perfectly fine with dropping the WWE Title to John Cena at WrestleMania 29. It's been reported Rock has been under the impression that he will be the one to end CM Punk's title reign at the Royal Rumble.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/358535277.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/358536717.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"