The Wrestling Thread is a skipping, Chucks-wearing broad in a power suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those hand signs TNA wrestlers do is random its like doing gang signs or something

Rey Mysterio should retire before he gets some permenant injury. He had some ring rust in his summerslam match.
Curt Hawkins, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd and Tamina Snuka should form a stable called The Forgotten Ones.
Curt Hawkins should team with Heath Slater they both got the rockstar gimmick going on.
I think Wade is great on the mic, his in-ring skills are decent but his finisher is terrible.
I think Wade is dull on the mic nothing he says is all that memorable. He needs some better cathphrases than Barrett barrage.

I don't think Wade is as good on the mic as Cody, Miz or Dolph. I know having an English accent is enough to draw heat in the states but the content of what he says is meh. William Regal could give him a few pointers.

Wasteland is alright. I like when he catches people on his shoulders from top rope jumps and then wastelands them.

I think Wade needs more and better in the ring moves to be a top heel he does way to many boring holds.

Wade is just boring to me. I just don't care what he is doing.

So far AJ/Sandow&WMXIV Mike Tyson,There are many rumors that DDP will be DLC as either a"WCW Monday Night Wars Legend"or his WWE debut attire&look

Rikishi said on twitter that he&Too Cool are in and there's also rumors of them as DLC

DDP and WCW legends sounds great, as does Rikishi and Too Cool.

Definitely making a Rikishi/Godfather/Brodus stable.

NXT 8/22/12: [YT]hqNyxr5Ga3M[/YT]

With the duplicates of people on the game's roster..It'll sure save me create a wrestler slots and A LOT of time,I've been wanting to do old-school Taker for a while and now I at least have '97/'98 Taker and I always make Attitude DX HHH and now he's here and same with Cactus Jack&Attitude Big Show

In case nobody knew,The games not allowing us to fully edit a superstar is not THQ's fault But Vince McMahon's and so you should blame him only,The reason is..

THQ have said that every year they try But Vince McMahon denies it,When WWF No Mercy for N64 was about to be released a game journalist put Triple H in a dress and Vince was supposedly infuriated over the article&the photo and told THQ&AKI(developer at the time)to NEVER have that customization mode again!

For Raw 2 the company that did the game&published it knew they were going to get fired after the game's release and so they did it,WWE allowed it in the final product cause it was all already done and it was toned down/not as detailed as in No Mercy,Superstar Threads mode is perfect to WWE/Vince cause it's only colors

Each character model is different and they have their own entrances/themes&moves,Yes in SvR2011 HBK&Triple H had DX alt.attires But you couldn't edit the entrances or themes and same with Cody in WWE'12,It's always been like this and even SvR 2006 had 3 Hogans&3 Foleys,It's always been like that and always will be
Doesn't mean it's a good idea just because it's common practice. It could easily be done that a slot for Triple H has a sub list that allows you to choose which version instead of having 3 separate slots for his variations, leaving 2 more slots for other wrestlers. You can have the different entrances and designs and everything and STILL have room for more wrestlers. It's WWE and THQ being idiotic about how they handle this.

They think people hear 100 wrestlers and ignore the fact that 40% of them are duplicates. It's a tactic they use and a lot of people are disgusted by it, and rightfully so.

Doesn't mean it's a good idea just because it's common practice. It could easily be done that a slot for Triple H has a sub list that allows you to choose which version instead of having 3 separate slots for his variations, leaving 2 more slots for other wrestlers. You can have the different entrances and designs and everything and STILL have room for more wrestlers. It's WWE and THQ being idiotic about how they handle this.

They think people hear 100 wrestlers and ignore the fact that 40% of them are duplicates. It's a tactic they use and a lot of people are disgusted by it, and rightfully so.

Yeah they could sub list/alt.attires for those characters But you wouldn't be able to edit the entrances&themes to make it even more accurate however you want it

The duplicate spots aren't really taking away from other people because it's WWE who controls the roster,THQ has admitted to being able to make an even bigger roster and all that But It's WWE's call on wrestlers&characters

Some are"disgusted"by it simply for the fact that it's different spots But there's a valid reason and it's a fact that it's not taking spots from people cause it just depends on WWE&contracts,Besides don't any of you like the other characters?,Haven't any of you wanted Cactus Jack&Mankind and Attitude versions of other people?Instead of wasting time&using CAW slots from out of 50..Your able to get them on the roster already

Plus at least you get more moves/entrances&themes for your own original caws!

Reportedly Backstage Heat On John Cena.

Apparently, John Cena is not happy with his current character and is demanding a character change. Last week on Monday Night Raw, Cena walked out of the ring which even puzzled CM Punk. The segment between Punk and Lawler was supposed to happen 5 minutes later. There was a heated argument between Triple H and John Cena after this incident happened. John Cena is not happy with his character, attire and everything related to it, as he has been doing the same thing for 7 years. Cena wants a change in his character to adapt to the present changes and to get appreciated by the WWE Universe. He puts in a lot of effort and his work load is more than anyone in the WWE. Vince and Cena are going to plan things out and work on these differences. So, this just proves that, it's just not us, even Cena is unhappy with his character.

Sorry, I don't have a credibile source for this, but props to Cena if the report is true. It's about time he spoke up!

Cena himself wanting to get repackaged is very interesting,Cena is a company man like Sting was&is in WCW&TNA But seems Cena has had enough,Good for him for finally standing up and talk about change in character,A heel turn may not even be needed But some big change to his whole character/wrestling gear and even his damn entrance theme

That Cena report is also going to show the WWE's Double standard because if a lower card wrestler spoke out about the direction of his character, he would either be released or jobbed out on TV.

Sad But true about the double standard!

I hope the Cena thing is true. Let him update his character to fit the tone of today.

I think its nice that Jericho lost to Ziggler....but when you're a guy who loses all the time, it really dosent help the person you're putting over, IMO.

This last Jericho run just reminds me of how second tier he is, to be honest, even if he is a great performer.

I remember the last time Jericho returned as a "savior" he lost steam and had to work his way back as a heel. It seems like this time he returned as heel , lost his momentum , and was starting to work his way back up as a face.

I think Jericho took the backseat most of his career and might be under-appreciated. His heel run in 2008 was phenomenal. I would of loved to see that continue.

The 2012 return is disappointing. He had some good matches but should of had at least one big win. Hopefully he comes back in 2013. His career should have a better ending but Jericho has said he'd rather fade from view than make a big deal of it.

RE : Mysterio.

I'm a big fan of Rey's but he needs to walk away while he still can.

Maybe Cena will go back to his"Prototype"character's basic short tights But adding a logo on the front or back!?

And his character could"cool&edgy"like Thugonomics But kept as a face/tweener!

Entrance could be like he does it now But without the over joyfullness,Perhaps a a remix of his current theme and a new damn finisher would be nice too

I have serious doubts that the Cena rumor is true, because he's going to refute the rumor on Twitter.

I remember the last time Jericho returned as a "savior" he lost steam and had to work his way back as a heel. It seems like this time he returned as heel , lost his momentum , and was starting to work his way back up as a face.

I think Jericho took the backseat most of his career and might be under-appreciated. His heel run in 2008 was phenomenal. I would of loved to see that continue.

The 2012 return is disappointing. He had some good matches but should of had at least one big win. Hopefully he comes back in 2013. His career should have a better ending but Jericho has said he'd rather fade from view than make a big deal of it.

RE : Mysterio.

I'm a big fan of Rey's but he needs to walk away while he still can.

I love Jericho and I will never under-appreciate him, but you are right. On the whole, he is beyond underrated by the masses.

I was thinking about this, and while I would like to see a Raw dedicated to King of the Ring, I don't see it happening this year.

Sorry, I don't have a credibile source for this, but props to Cena if the report is true. It's about time he spoke up!

It sounds waaayyy too good be true, and I have to doubt its credibility.

Gonna take this with a grain of salt until it's confirmed by a few places. While I want it to be true, and I can believe it being true, I don't expect there to be change any time soon.

Well, I read that Claire chick is to be rumored gone from TNA. I hope they'll finally close the book to this stupid storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"