The Wrestling Thread Is A Victim Of Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLYuXluCEAE3d-o.jpg:large

:hrt:

When did Abyss get a new theme?

Seeing Bad Influence and Aries&Roode teaming up for a match is awesome!

Mickie with the insincere heel-ish promo...gotta love it!

Mickie's southern accent keeps getting worse&annoying,Once she turns full heel it'll be even worse!

Nice new finisher for Suicidey,Who's under the mask now anyway?

He went from being a space alien to being an illegal alien.

:lmao:

I shouldn't laugh , but that was a truly awful gimmick. When I was younger I missed his introduction and never really understood the gimmick. All I knew is that he had terrible attire.

Damn Layla! :wow:

Why is HBK superkicking Cesaro? :huh:

I'm glad they aren't rushing Dolph, it's a shame for him that this has interupted his title reign that ha djust started.

- There is huge heat on Mark Henry right now from WWE's creative side. They had a storyline planned for him but after his match with Sheamus at Extreme Rules, or at some point in the last week, Henry said he was banged up and needed to take time off due to injuries.

As a general rule, while WWE says they want people to rest when hurt, they usually push them to stick around unless it's something major like concussions or neck or knee issues. There's a feeling that they did a lot to build Henry up, get him hot again and then he's leaving to take time off. He has heat for taking a significant amount of time off without undergoing surgery. As of Wednesday, WWE's official word is that Henry needing surgery hasn't been determined yet.

Henry's taking time off is the reason for JBL's "took his ball and went home" references on RAW.

Didn't Jericho say this about Punk as well? I first recall it being said about Austin by Rock and Triple H in 2002.
- As noted, Ryback vs. John Cena at WWE Payback is now Three Stages of Hell with the following stipulations - a Lumberjack Match, a Tables Match and an Ambulance Match.

The change was made because Vince McMahon wants to do something epic with Cena, something that will be a memorable point in his career.

As of this week, the match is not being done to prolong the Ryback vs. Cena program, although they have nothing specific in place for Cena's long-term booking.
Vince really thinks 3 Stages of Hell with a guy who is only barely over, with the falls being pretty dull is gonna be a memorable moment for Cena? Plus how the hell do they not have anything prepared for Cena after Payback? He's the WWE champion. :huh:

I watched the Bret Hart appreciation night video, everything with Bret still feels awkward, it's so surreal seeing him and Shawn hug and Bret talking about their bond.

Bret also gave me an idea for a thread title "The Wrestling Thread is A Calgarian Hero!"

Decent Impact tonight. Loved Mickie's promo and her slow heel turn

Dammit TNA, couldn't you at least fake Gunner's return with canned heat? I think the replay was quieter than the actual return last week.

Damn AJ got big/fchubby!

I saw a recent pic of him and it looks to me like he's been going heavy at the gym. His upper body was huge, which I thought was a strange career move for a guy who's known for his aerial moveset and speed.

I haven't watched TNA in a long time. Has the added muscle hindered his work rate?

There has been something that has been on mind for a while now. Out of all the companies I follow, there is no buzz or interest in ANY of them.

Does anyone ever see TNA getting two weekly shows going?
They have a big enough roster to do so.
At the moment I look forward more to Impact than I do Raw.

Why is HBK superkicking Cesaro? :huh:

Didn't Jericho say this about Punk as well? I first recall it being said about Austin by Rock and Triple H in 2002.
:
HBK could superkick Punk or a make a wish child and Id still mark out.

You right Chris did say that Punk took his ball and went home, you have to wonder if that message came directly from Vince.

I watched the Bret Hart appreciation night video, everything with Bret still feels awkward, it's so surreal seeing him and Shawn hug and Bret talking about their bond.

Bret also gave me an idea for a thread title "The Wrestling Thread is A Calgarian Hero!"

I noticed that hug between Bret and Shawn did seem awkward,esp from Brets part I feel that no matter how much he tries to get over what happened there will always be a small part of it that he cant let go.

HBK could superkick Punk or a make a wish child and Id still mark out.

That would be a pretty awesome wish.

"Mum, I want HBK to superkick me for my one wish."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"