The Wrestling Thread Is A Victim Of Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smackdown spoiler

This week's Smackdown match between Bryan and Roman Reigns was simply amazing.

Bryan's just the best he's ever been on WWE tv. He reminds me more than ever of how he used to be in ROH. Lots of elbow strikes.

Smackdown spoiler

Bryan's just the best he's ever been on WWE tv. He reminds me more than ever of how he used to be in ROH. Lots of elbow strikes.

Guess he still jobs to make the Shield look good, which is getting very boring now.

Everyone has to catch the end of Smackdown. Essential.

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has apologized for a joke he made about Pat Patterson during the Bret Hart Appreciation celebration that took place after Monday's WWE RAW. While Pat Patterson was calling Bret the greatest Canadian wrestler in history, he got on one knee to salute him. Bret said something to the effect of, he gets scared when Pat, an open homosexual, gets on his knees.
Apparently Bret got some backlash for the joke, as he tweeted today:

"I sincerely apologize to anyone that was in any way offended by my in-ring joke to Pat Patterson on Monday, especially to Pat ... whom I hold in the highest regard. I was only trying to take some of the edge off an emotionally challenging moment and I failed. The comment does not in any way reflect my feelings toward the gay and lesbian community. B"

Does anyone ever see TNA getting two weekly shows going?
They have a big enough roster to do so.
At the moment I look forward more to Impact than I do Raw.

I do as they can't put all their eggs in one basket like Impact. They need a second show like Xplosion to feature talent who are not on Impact on a regular basis.

I also look forward to Impact than anything WWE puts out and this week's Impact was a good one as it was a go-home show for Slammiversary.

Does anyone ever see TNA getting two weekly shows going?
They have a big enough roster to do so.
At the moment I look forward more to Impact than I do Raw.

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. TNA would at least benefit more from a third hour than Raw is right now.

The Diamond Exchange!

Page's transformation from sleazy manager to a pretty solid in-ring performer was impressive.

Even moreso when you consider he didn't start actively wrestling until he was 35. Looking at that pic it's not hard to see the influence Michael Hayes had on him lol.

HBK could superkick Punk or a make a wish child and Id still mark out.

You right Chris did say that Punk took his ball and went home, you have to wonder if that message came directly from Vince.

:funny:

If Vince really thinks that will work with someone as stubborn as Punk, he is seriously mistaken.

I noticed that hug between Bret and Shawn did seem awkward,esp from Brets part I feel that no matter how much he tries to get over what happened there will always be a small part of it that he cant let go.

He looked uncomfortable hugging everyone I thought, maybe Bret's just not a hugger.

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has apologized for a joke he made about Pat Patterson during the Bret Hart Appreciation celebration that took place after Monday's WWE RAW. While Pat Patterson was calling Bret the greatest Canadian wrestler in history, he got on one knee to salute him. Bret said something to the effect of, he gets scared when Pat, an open homosexual, gets on his knees.
Apparently Bret got some backlash for the joke, as he tweeted today:

"I sincerely apologize to anyone that was in any way offended by my in-ring joke to Pat Patterson on Monday, especially to Pat ... whom I hold in the highest regard. I was only trying to take some of the edge off an emotionally challenging moment and I failed. The comment does not in any way reflect my feelings toward the gay and lesbian community. B"

I knew the PC brigade would be on him for that one.

Smackdown spoiler

AmDrag was vicious in that match. Glad to see him getting back to full form.

Didn't King say almost the same thing?

Just caught Smackdown, I loved the Orton Ambrose match, I really hope the put those 2 in a fued together in the future, they both have good chemistry together in the ring (really reminded me of Austin/Pillman)

BLYuXluCEAE3d-o.jpg:large

:wow: MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!:wow::hrt::hrt:

I can't... I can't even.

It really does look better than the Diva's title. Btw, has a inaugural champion been crowned yet?

Wow, can't wait to see Ambrose against Orton. They are really strapping the rocket on Deaner, aren't they?

The most I've ever been entertained by a Matt Hardy promo since his V1 days.
[YT]VqZOH4Z8ta0[/YT]

Not nuts about Sheamus, but that's nothing new... however Sandow was gold in that segment. "I'M ALSO A MAGICIAN, IS THERE NO END TO MY TALENTS" made me lol

Re-watching the 8-man tag match from Impact,Great match,I want to see Aries&Hernandez in singles matches against each other!

Not nuts about Sheamus, but that's nothing new... however Sandow was gold in that segment. "I'M ALSO A MAGICIAN, IS THERE NO END TO MY TALENTS" made me lol

"Yeah, like the guy in the $5,000 suit is going to take a brogue kick. Come on!"

Ok that was an awesome springboard dropkick by Kofi.

Being in Canada, I think Ambrose is channeling Iron Mike Sharpe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"