The Wrestling Thread is dreaming about vegan candy - - Part 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone reckon Ziggler could cash in on the WWE title now? They were throwing the idea around before weren't they?

If Ryback wins, we head down to the basement of the soup kitchen down the street to watch ROH.

did cole just say the greatest hell in a cell was the HHH/taker one. jesus that dumb even for him

and we have goldberg chants

If this was the Attitude era, I cringe at the amount of blading Punk would be doing in this match.

so unless something changes this will be ryback beating the **** outta punk for 20 minutes until a cheap cheat style win

ohh joy

This is going to be the shortest HIAC match ever. Doesn't the show end 15 min before 11?

Random thought of the night: I was looking at my action figures just now, and thinking that in a fictional wrestling league, Ryback and King Kong Bundy would be a fearsome tag team.

Ziggler can only cash in on the WHC not the WWE title

Yep, but the idea was thrown around a while back as a possible ME scenario for HIAC. It would be to hard for WWE to magic up a reason for him being able to cash it in on the other title if they really wanted to.

I doubt it would happen, but I was expecting him to cash in on the WHC tonight after he had been talking about it recently.

so who out of the original nexus now has not had a shot at a world title, just slater??

what the **** the ref low blowed ryback, ok none of us expected that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"