The Wrestling Thread is dreaming about vegan candy - - Part 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WWE is not stupid enough (or are they?) to have Punk drop the title to Ryback at Survivor Series and to have him regain it again at TLC and then lose it again at the Rumble.

Then again, it's the WWE, who's writing staff has a combined IQ of 70.

Last edited:
We won't be seeing Ryback going up against Punk for the WWE title again in a PPV, imo. I am betting we'll get a rematch tonight on RAW but they will move forward on Punk vs Cena at SS which Cena will say 'If you want to define your legacy, face me for the WWE title at Survivor Series!' with his wholesome jollyness.

We won't be seeing Ryback going up against Punk for the WWE title again in a PPV, imo. I am betting we'll get a rematch tonight on RAW but they will move forward on Punk vs Cena at SS which Cena will say 'If you want to define your legacy, face me for the WWE title at Survivor Series!' with his wholesome jollyness.

Before or after he says "golly, gee willikers?"

- WWE instructed security to take any and all signs mentioning Goldberg away from fans at last night's Hell in a Cell PPV. Company officials were concerned that the signs would encourage the Goldberg chants even more with Ryback in the main event. This was partly because they were in Goldberg's hometown, and partly because Atlanta was the WCW home base.

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com via wrestlezone.com

- As seen at WWE Hell In a Cell last night, Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio debuted new masks. Rey's mask features Cara's design on the back while Cara's mask features Rey's design on the back. They will be using these masks from here on out.

- Some of the celebrities in attendance for WWE Hell In a Cell in Atlanta were die-hard WWE fans Chili of TLC fame and Oakland A's player Josh Reddick. Wrestling legends Robert Gibson and "Squire" Dave Taylor were among those backstage visiting.

- WWE officials were not happy at all with the crowd at last night's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view. The feeling was that the main event would have came off better on TV if the crowd would have been into it like officials expected.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...way-At-Hell-In-A-Cell.htm#uCsTFDc0KIfqwLXm.99

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/353521857.php

Sure the crowd was dead last night but when half the card is people who you regularly depush and only recently put any slight interest in doesn't mean the crowd is going to go crazy. Gabriel has been around for a few years now but with the little positive attention they put on him it's easy to see why the crowd was dead half the night. No doubt the crowd sucked last night but still WWE needs to invest far more then just who's feuding with the Champion, which 8/10 times is Cena.

I think everyone's surprised reaction on this forum alone tells us a lot; there have been crooked refs before, but this one was the ballsiest, pun intended. It was about as shocking as the WWE can get these days. As I previously mentioned, this was like the football scene from The Last Boy Scout, and alludes to how powerful and manipulative the Paul Heyman character is, and maybe hints at a deeper conspiracy with Vicky et al.

Of course, if the WWE just pretends like this never happened tonight and just goes back to Punk whining about respect, then I will call this angle a dud.

I'm puzzled, did the match end up a no contest because of Maddox or did Punk pin Roidback? The problem with any long term angle is that WWE doesn't have any face remotely interesting enough to be worth Punk's job.

- WWE officials were not happy at all with the crowd at last night's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view. The feeling was that the main event would have came off better on TV if the crowd would have been into it like officials expected.

:lmao: They are deluded, why the **** would the crowd care about the match? WWE seriously think because marks like chanting dumb stuff that they'll care come match time? Being over and crowds liking to chant an interactive line are not one and the same thing, blaming a crowd because a match is getting bad feedback is weak! Did the crowd just boo the match, Punk and Roidback?

I'm puzzled, did the match end up a no contest because of Maddox or did Punk pin Roidback? The problem with any long term angle is that WWE doesn't have any face remotely interesting enough to be worth Punk's job.
It ended with Punk rolling him up for the pin as Maddox did a fast count as he laid across Ryback's legs.

:lmao: They are deluded, why the **** would the crowd care about the match? WWE seriously think because marks like chanting dumb stuff that they'll care come match time? Being over and crowds liking to chant an interactive line are not one and the same thing, blaming a crowd because a match is getting bad feedback is weak! Did the crowd just boo the match, Punk and Roidback?
While the crowd was dead most of the night I don't think it's their fault. As you and I already know WWE isn't exactly giving us a lot to get behind and be excited about.

World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE) has come to terms on the release of the WWE audience as of today, October 29, 2012. WWE wishes the WWE audience the best in all their future endeavors.

-30-

Last edited:
Yeah, it really wasn't that loud last night. I think me, my bro, and some dude a few seats ahead of us that looked like Thor were the loudest in the crowd haha. :woot: I still had a blast. Even if the matches didn't go the way I was hoping. Although, it was pretty hilarious seeing the kids freak out when the explosions happened. I'm evil...:o

I snagged some pics, I figured I'd share them.

WWEZ4.jpg

WWEZ.jpg

WWEZ2.jpg

WWEZ3.jpg

WWEZ5.jpg

WWEZ7.jpg

WWEZ6.jpg

Vince is going to push Ryback regardless. He will force feed the fans until enough go along with his agenda. We're never going to get another top guy like Austin, who we started cheering so the company listened to us. It's going to be a handpicked project.

I don't know what's more quiet: the crowd at last night's PPV or the fans in attendance at Cleveland Browns games.

Why Is Jake "The Snake" Roberts Moving In With Diamond Dallas Page Today?

By Marc Middleton on 10/29/2012

- Former World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page tells Josh Stewart of Newsday.com that WWE Legend Jake "The Snake" Roberts is moving into one of his Atlanta-area homes to train for one more pro wrestling run.

Beginning today, Roberts will move in with Page and the two will begin training while cameras film for a planned documentary. The idea is to get the 57 year old Roberts back in good enough shape for one more run. Page told Newsday.com that Roberts' weight had ballooned up to 302 lbs.

Page had one stipulation before beginning the project - Roberts must do his DDPYOGA program for 6 or 8 weeks. Roberts began the program in Texas, and was filmed, and lost 20 lbs. in the first 3 1/2 weeks of training. Roberts has lost about 35 lbs. so far.

Besides the physical training, DDP and filmmaker Steve Yu will help Roberts get up to date on using things like Facebook and Twitter. Roberts will also be drug tested while he is in the house and Page says if Roberts fails, he's gone.

"Bottom line is, everybody wants the comeback story,” DDP said. “Everybody wants to see Jake look good, and feel good, and not be a mess anymore. That would be great. I think there are a lot of really positive things that can come out of this if Jake really does it."

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/353519678.php

Del Rio was awful last night. Isn't he leaving soon anyways?

Was the PPV worth watching, debating to spend the rest of my night watching it.

Where did you hear that? I haven't read anything about his contract expiring soon.

Hmm, I looked it up, he said he wants to retire in 5 years.

At the rate he's going though, he won't last that long.

I'd be happy if they just stopped pushing him. He doesn't get really any crowd reaction except for a couple of boo's. He's just not entertaining to watch, IMO.

Hmm, I looked it up, he said he wants to retire in 5 years.

At the rate he's going though, he won't last that long.

I'd be happy if they just stopped pushing him. He doesn't get really any crowd reaction except for a couple of boo's. He's just not entertaining to watch, IMO.

I enjoy his matches from time to time, but I wouldn't miss Del Rio if he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"