The Wrestling Thread Is Under...Siege! - Part 247

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news about Peyton Royce and Billie Kay staying in NXT is that they can continue to annoy the rest of the roster on Snapchat and YouTube, especially Johnny Gargano.

DPTofInXcAAXr4R.jpg

I know it won't happen but I hope ROH puts the world title on Dalton.

The good news about Peyton Royce and Billie Kay in NXT is that they can continue to annoy the rest of the roster on Snapchat and YouTube, especially Johnny Gargano.

Iconic duos reign of terror over the nxt roster will never end!
Hideo itami looks like he wants to injure himself just so he doesn't have to see Royce and Kay every week :woot:

Iconic duos reign of terror over the nxt roster will never end!
Hideo itami looks like he wants to injure himself just so he doesn't have to see Royce and Kay every week :woot:

It makes for a lot of great stuff when they annoy the rest of the NXT roster.

Watching Pete Dunne on NXT Yesterday makes me wonder why we don't see much of the WWE's UK Division in the States outside of Moustache Mountain, Mark Andrews and Wolfgang.

I think Dalton's gonna win. Why not?

I'm pretty interested for Marty vs Lethal.

I thought it was a bad idea anyway.

Zachary Levi is not a bad option to play Shazam.

It's interesting to see other Wrestling YouTubers use 2K18. Brain Zane of Wrestling with Wregret is basically using the WWE's relationship with KFC to his advantage as in his live streams, he's had a battle royal of WWE Characters as KFC's Colonel Sanders. Steve and Larson are doing their own wrestling leagues on both PS4 and X-Box.

rohwrestling.com is having a Cyber Monday sale today. All VODs/iPPVs are 50% off today including a pre-purchase of Final Battle, so if you plan to watch that show anyway you way as well do it today and save yourself some cash.

IDK. He certainly knows how to no-sell as well as Shazaam. It's like the part was made for him.

They made the right option anyways with Zack Levi. From what I read about the character, Cena would not fit.

Ring of Honor TV has another new home. Starting this week it will air on Stadium, a new over the air sports network. It will air every Wednesday night at 11 PM Central time.

It will also air on the network's live web feed, their Android/iOS/TV apps, and their Pluto TV feed.

Current ways to watch ROH TV:
-Sinclair Broadcast affiliates every weekend (should soon grow to cover 72% of US)
-rohwrestling.com, free worldwide every Thursday or every Monday for Ringside members
-Fite TV, on both their app and website every Monday for free worldwide
-Charge TV every Sunday night, including their live web feed
-Stadium TV every Wednesday night, including their web feed, apps, Pluto TV, etc
-Fight Network every Tuesday night in Canada
-Sports One every Friday night in Portugal
-DSports every week in India

Even if they don't get on WGN, which I believe they will soon, ROH TV will soon be the most widely available wrestling show in the US. As soon as the Sinclair/Tribune merger goes through they will be in more homes than WWE/USA Network on broadcast TV alone, to say nothing of cable or internet feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"