A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

2iuvpk6.jpg

All the NXT belts are held by heels

Hiromu Takahashi is going to be out 9 -12 months.

Hiromu Takahashi is going to be out 9 -12 months.

So that confirms a broken neck then?
Damn, but thank god he will recover...doesnt matter if he steps in the ring again or not, if he can recover then thats more than enough.

I watched the last two NXT shows since I've gotten the Network and I think I'm hooked.

I'd go to that show to see the Faces of Fear, throw that on the bucket list like seeing Demolition 7 years ago.

One of the problems I have with that poster is the female wrestler is no longer referred to as Emma, who has lost a significant amount of steam since her WWE departure.

I hope that Big Cazz stays away from MLW, Lucha Underground and Impact. Him and that other idiot, Enzo.

Also, I got a new favorite non-WWE wrestler, replacing Keith Lee, who left for NXT.

Last edited:
Based on Twitter tonight, NXT Live from Lakeland, Florida was a UK invasion:

James Drake, Eddie Dennis and Zack Gibson were there. Flash Morgan Webster was too. All had matches. Toni Storm was signing autographs.

This week's Impact flowed better than last week.

Austin Aries made an example out of Dustin Cameron, student of Santino Morella. Santino kicked AA in the groin and was taken out by Killer Kross at the end.

Scarlett Bordeaux was interviewed by Bob Kapoor, who was drooling over her and she displayed great character when she took over the interview.

They're hyping up Bound For Glory and the Chris Jericho Cruise, where LAX will face the Young Bucks.

Congrats to Kane for his mayoral victory for Knox County, TN.

Im not sure what this was supposed to be, for a crossbody she didnt had enough strength put in to begin with...and for a botch it looks too fake somehow.

Very weird, i didnt even caught that.

Whether she's doing a botched flying crossbody or she was trying to jump out of the ring, I felt like I was watching a live blooper.

I hear the WWE is interested in both Pentagon and Fenix.

I hear the WWE is interested in both Pentagon and Fenix.

At this point i get the slight feeling they just want to get everyone with a bit of a name under the wwe banner just to make sure the indy promotions dont use them to gain traktion.

Fenix and Pentagon would be so great seeing them in the WWE, but you can bet your ass that they wouldnt be used right.

Its so annoying to think about the incredible potential you currently have in the wwe and the potential that is waiting to come to the wwe.
And then you see the Main Roster program that takes a dump on everybody who is already there.

I said this before and i say it again, the wwe has the greatest Roster that a wrestling company ever had and im 100% sure they could make at least twice of what they earn right now if they would use them correctly.

Just imagine what the wwe could be with this roster, makes me shake in my boots with excitement...but then i wake up and see what it is actually.

Anyone fans of Pierre Carl Oulette, aka PCO? He's been kicking a ton of ass in the Indies this year. He's become one of my new favorite Indie wrestlers and yet I never paid any attention to him when he was in WWE. Pro Wrestling is a "what have you done for me lately" business and he's been kicking a lot of ass lately. He's 50, but he wrestles like he's 30. This isn't like Terry Funk or Tito Santana wrestling and showing their age. This is a guy who has seen a career resurgence going from one half of the Quebecers to a pirate to great wrestler in the Indies 20 years after he played a pirate.

Last edited:
At this point i get the slight feeling they just want to get everyone with a bit of a name under the wwe banner just to make sure the indy promotions dont use them to gain traktion.

Fenix and Pentagon would be so great seeing them in the WWE, but you can bet your ass that they wouldnt be used right.

Its so annoying to think about the incredible potential you currently have in the wwe and the potential that is waiting to come to the wwe.
And then you see the Main Roster program that takes a dump on everybody who is already there.

I said this before and i say it again, the wwe has the greatest Roster that a wrestling company ever had and im 100% sure they could make at least twice of what they earn right now if they would use them correctly.

Just imagine what the wwe could be with this roster, makes me shake in my boots with excitement...but then i wake up and see what it is actually.

They are signed for three more seasons in Lucha Underground and I could easily see ROH or New Japan picking them up once they are no longer contracted to Lucha Underground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"