A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Emma returned on Smackdown and got no reaction.
I saw that. SHe's bene gone like 5 years. And came back with no build. She's a good wrestler, though. So it'll be nice to have her around. Her matches with Paige were great. She and Madcap Moss are dating. Maybe pair them up together on screen. Hopefull the does back to just Riddick Moss. I'd try tobuild up Moss as a viable opponent for Gunther.

I got to see him during his ROH run and it's great to see he's still looking good in the ring over a decade later.

I saw that. SHe's bene gone like 5 years. And came back with no build. She's a good wrestler, though. So it'll be nice to have her around. Her matches with Paige were great. She and Madcap Moss are dating. Maybe pair them up together on screen. Hopefull the does back to just Riddick Moss. I'd try tobuild up Moss as a viable opponent for Gunther.

Agreed. She is back home where she belongs than anywhere else.

313483989_161781856480353_1135146369985383777_n.jpg

313344377_353427763652021_1528883881284319516_n.jpg

313632315_705025780496101_8469816305567397487_n.jpg

Not a fan of HBK booking Bron Breakker's next opponent.

It's 2022 and AEW is giving big angles and TV time to Jeff Jarrett while other men and women on the roster can't get on TV. Also who the hell is Kole Carter or whatever?

EDIT: Colt Cabana makes his return against Jericho.

:pal:

Last edited:
AEW's slow turn into TNA continues...

Ricky Starks probably can't wait for his contract to be up.

I definitely feel WWE is making a more entertaining wrestling show than AEW right now.

I definitely feel WWE is making a more entertaining wrestling show than AEW right now.
I am so confused by how they use their roster. They have talent, but somehow put on a shows like this. Catching up doesn't feel worth it.

I'm sorry, but I don't see Cyndi. If anyone, Becky Lynch could've played Wendi Richter.

AEW Rampage wasn't as crappy as Wednesday's Dynamite, at least. I just caught it.

For a minute there, I really thought they were feeding Braun to Omos lol.

Sasha and Naomi were re-added to the WWE intro video.

It wasn’t Roman and Brock at SummerSlam, but dammit Bianca and Bayley’s Last Man Standing match was entertaining as hell.

Some nice spots in that one.

Bianca's going to lose the title to Bayley. So how and when? Because this is kind of getting stupid now. Like, where was Damage Control? Also Bianca almost hurt Bayley like 3 times. Jesus, be careful people.

Logan Paul's Buckshot Lariat is not only better then Punk's, it's better then Hangman's.

This match is decent, but I KNOW after building this Tribal Chief up for the last 2 years of being the baddest mofo on the planet, Triple H won’t book Paul to win this match.

Surely he’s not this shortsighted.

And Cole is working overtime to sell this match.

This match officially just got wack after those run-ins.

ETA: Roman better had been booked to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"