A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Mark off another one for the bucket list.

Spent the night at an NEW show and saw a lot of good and a lot of bad wrestling. But the highlight was the main event of Josh Alexander, Alberto del Rio and Ricardo vs Katsuhiko Nakajima, Naomichi Marufuji and ULTIMO DRAGON! I never though I'd see him live, or meet him and buy a signed mask. He was pretty damn good in the ring, too.

Madman Fulton was also on the show. He was a pretty cool dude to talk to.

Bray and L.A Knight was an interesting pairing. Bray needs to wreck his first proper opponent and Knight should a main eventer in time.

So is everyone in agreement that Sami Zayn should win the Rumble and dethrone Roman?

Cody will be champion one day, I believe that but who he beats for it doesn't matter to me.

The injury set Cody back, but story wise Sami has to be the one now.

Last edited:
I'll take Sami winning the Rumble at this point.

I would have had him winning the MitB case from Theory and promising to hold onto it until after Mania where it should technically expire.
Owens is Roman's opponent and during the match Sami cashes in to help Roman, but starts working with Owen's, turning on Reigns. But as Owens gets close to winning, Sami turns on him, takes him out and gets to win, dethroning Reigns, staying heel and screwing Owens out of gold.

I think that it's possible that it's KO and Sami against the USOS and the challenger for Roman's titles will be on Day One, a certain owner of the XFL (which Roman will win) and Day Two his other opponent for the other title will have some "adrenaline in his soul"

Tyrus is now the new NWA World Champion last night in their event Hard Times 3.

Mark off another one for the bucket list.

Spent the night at an NEW show and saw a lot of good and a lot of bad wrestling. But the highlight was the main event of Josh Alexander, Alberto del Rio and Ricardo vs Katsuhiko Nakajima, Naomichi Marufuji and ULTIMO DRAGON! I never though I'd see him live, or meet him and buy a signed mask. He was pretty damn good in the ring, too.

Madman Fulton was also on the show. He was a pretty cool dude to talk to.

Something happened to this event last night. It was reported that the promoter had no money and talent were not getting paid.

Something happened to this event last night. It was reported that the promoter had no money and talent were not getting paid.
That's how the show ended, del Rio going on a vulgar tirade about it in the middle of the ring. And if true, is a bull**** way to handle business, but I can see them not making enough as the crowd was sparse for a Queens NY show. Nonetheless the talent should get paid, especially talent of that magnitude.

Just a suggestion

The Wrestling Thread Isn't Feeling Very Ucey

I said months ago on here that Sami should "accidentally" win the Royal Rumble. The drama between him and the Bloodline after that would be delicious.

Since Solo Sikoa is the only family member without a championship, I wonder if Roman will tell him to go after Gunther and we get Bloodline vs Imperium down the road.

Since Solo Sikoa is the only family member without a championship, I wonder if Roman will tell him to go after Gunther and we get Bloodline vs Imperium down the road.

Imperium's focus is that the "mat is sacred" and that they are there to put the respect back in pro wrestling. Does Gunther dare tell the tribal chief that? If he does, how does Roman react? What if Ludwig and Giovanni does the same against the USOS? It is something I actually want to see: how their "mat is sacred" goes over with the Bloodline.

Am I the only one that thinks the Bloodline having the World and Tag Team belts for over a year is hurting the rest of the roster?

You have several other tag teams that have nothing to compete for other than personal rivalries. while everyone else only have the U.S. and Intercontinental championships to go after.

Am I the only one that thinks the Bloodline having the World and Tag Team belts for over a year is hurting the rest of the roster?

You have several other tag teams that have nothing to compete for other than personal rivalries. while everyone else only have the U.S. and Intercontinental championships to go after.
Do they have several other tag teams? I feel like HHH has been rebuilding the divisions, so that after the Bloodline drop the titles, we actually have feuds to watch and enjoy.

That said, I'm cool with them having the belts, as outside of RKO Bro, the division was stale for years. But I need Sami and KO to win dem belts.

Do they have several other tag teams? I feel like HHH has been rebuilding the divisions, so that after the Bloodline drop the titles, we actually have feuds to watch and enjoy.

That said, I'm cool with them having the belts, as outside of RKO Bro, the division was stale for years. But I need Sami and KO to win dem belts.

Although I haven't been keeping up with both brands as of late, I'm pretty sure they have more than just a few legitimate tag teams.
  • The New Day
  • Street Profits
  • Imperium
  • Judgment Day
  • The OC
  • Alpha Academy
  • Los Lotharios
  • The Viking Raiders
  • The Brawling Brutes
  • Hit Row
  • Legado Del Fantasma

Although I haven't been keeping up with both brands as of late, I'm pretty sure they have more than just a few legitimate tag teams.
  • The New Day
  • Street Profits
  • Imperium
  • Judgment Day
  • The OC
  • Alpha Academy
  • Los Lotharios
  • The Viking Raiders
  • The Brawling Brutes
  • Hit Row
  • Legado Del Fantasma
Oufside of the New Day, HHH has either brought in those teams, or is attempting to rebuild them from nothing. A "legit team" to me doesn't mean they just exist as a tag team. They need to be over. And the only ones over in the WWE right now are the Usos, New Day, and the Brutes. He's trying to get the OC, JD, Imperium, Fantasma, and the Raiders over. Especially the Raiders.

Some wrestling swag I collected at various conventions over the years.

In another folder in my place here I've got Kofi, and the Bella's.

Back home in NYC at my bros place I've got:

Hulk Hogan
Roddy Piper (rip)
John Cena
Rey Mysterio
Ashley Massaro (rip)
Sheiky Baby

Last edited:
g35o5nb11g1a1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts