A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

So apparently Regal is already going back to WWE...

With as much as WWE loves them some Seth Rollins don't be surprised if he beats Roman.

The Rock could also and piss most the internet off.

bad place, do a really holy **** moment and go with longtime vet and former IWC favorite Dolph Ziggler. Nobody would see that coming as WWE never got fully behind Dolph. Not entirely serious here, but I would pop for it. Dolph Ziggler wins the 2023 Royal Rumble.....

It's possible that we're going to get another Bluetista situation, but now with the Rock. Imagine him finally being in the ring with Roman, but fans are chanting for Sami :hehe: (I hope that won't happen though, that's a match I want to see. Epecially if it's the Rock's final match)

it's probably not going to be Sami vs. Roman at Mania. It's probably going to be Roman vs. Cody at Mania with Sami and KO vs. the USOS.

So apparently Regal is already going back to WWE...

It's possible that we're going to get another Bluetista situation, but now with the Rock. Imagine him finally being in the ring with Roman, but fans are chanting for Sami :hehe: (I hope that won't happen though, that's a match I want to see. Epecially if it's the Rock's final match)
I definitely want people to chill some if we get The Rock vs Roman.

I'm honestly surprised they brought her back but I'm not upset. And she got her first name back too, good for her.

I'm honestly surprised they brought her back but I'm not upset. And she got her first name back too, good for her.
HHH loves her. She'd have been back earlier if not for her Visa issues. I really hope she can stay healthy. She has real babyface potential.

Fi_sNaVWAAwblVF.jpeg.jpg

FjB7Ps-WAAA2F-T.jpeg.jpg

FjB7Ps8WIAAI6fN.jpeg.jpg

FjB7PtAXwAEsRsW.jpeg.jpg

FjB7Ps_XwAEJB6u.jpeg.jpg

What do you guys think the odds are of Roman Reigns wrestling on both nights of WrestleMania? The Rock on Night 1 and the Rumble winner Night 2.

The Rock could just win the Rumble if he's booked to face Reigns at WrestleMania.

Also, how confident are you Rock vs Reigns is even happening?

What do you guys think the odds are of Roman Reigns wrestling on both nights of WrestleMania? The Rock on Night 1 and the Rumble winner Night 2.

The Rock could just win the Rumble if he's booked to face Reigns at WrestleMania.

It all depends on if he has any movies to shoot when the new year starts. If he does, he's not going to be at the Rumble and might not be at Mania depending on how long he has to shoot his next movie (if it starts in January). I am not counting on either him or Cena at Mania and if the Rock shows up at all (if he's unable to go) it's going to be a WWE Hall of Fame headliner and probably an in ring segment in which he insults someone (probably Baron Corbin again), puts them in a Rock bottom and takes them down with the People's Elbow. If all the Rock has is the XFL for the first quarter of the year, then he's probably going to be at the Rumble.

I think the most likely scenerio is that Roman will take on the Rumble winner and the winner of the Elimination Chamber, on two separate nights. One for the WWE Championship and one for the Universal Championship.

If the Rock does come back, I believe that will be night 2, and the Universal Championship. Roman will have lost the WWE Championship on night 1 to either Cody or Seth.

Ricochet winning and getting a title shot against Gunther is going to be great, but I kind of wanted to see how Imperium would have dealt with Zelina Vega had Santos won.

Prayers to WWE Hall of Famer Barry Windham, who suffered a heart attack last week on Friday. He's now in ICU. Mike Rotunda's daughter Mika has set up a GoFundMe page.

RIP Babe the Farmer's Daughter of GLOW. She was 56.

Ricochet winning and getting a title shot against Gunther is going to be great, but I kind of wanted to see how Imperium would have dealt with Zelina Vega had Santos won.

It's starting to look like IMPERIUM could use another member. Toothless Timmy? Jinny?

It's starting to look like IMPERIUM could use another member. Toothless Timmy? Jinny?

They might have used Jinny had Santos won. Now if they were to ever feud with the Bloodline.....that's where they could bring back Toothless Timmy.

IMO, the biggest miss the WWE has is not getting The Bloodline vs The Hurt Business.

I still think if it's not Sami Zayn (and I definitely don't want The Rock), Bobby Lashley is the only real credible threat to Roman.

But it'll probably be Cody or the Rock.

The Rock beating Roman is a real possibility but I'm rooting for Roman if they face off.

The Rock beating Roman is a real possibility but I'm rooting for Roman if they face off.

The Rock is more than likely busy with Hollywood after Wrestlemania anyways, so he's not going to win.

Things do get more intriguing if they announce that Money in the Bank is no longer going to be a Premium Live Event and instead returns as a specialty match at Wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"