A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Not a fan of the name ("TNT Championship"), but a secondary title will be good for AEW. Just keep it at Heavyweight, TNT, Women's and Tag titles and I'm good.

Though, I wouldn't be adverse to a Women's Tag Title.
The name is crap, but it seems to be a television title, which is good.

Do they even have enough women to make a women's tag title?

I'm going through indie shows withdrawal. I just wanna yell at some janky wrestling!

Well apparently Roman doesn’t.
I get why Roman spoke out. He was getting BS for this, and he lashed out. Justifiably imo. WWE already filmed their pre-Mania shows though, and SD isn't until Friday. So they can't really do anything until then. They didn't know about Roman until the day before SD, and thus couldn't really do much with it, considering it was already timed out and recorded.

Let's hope we are all prepared for potentially months without new material from WWE and AEW.

Is Wrestlemania this Sunday or next?

It was pretty damn good. The build has been pretty nice from what I've seen in bits.
The situation has led to promos that favor the wrestlers, and they are making the most of it. Edge, Owens, Bray, Cena, Seth, Orton, Becky, and everyone has been really good outside of Roman and Goldberg imo. But I think that has to do with them having the most usual WWE programming even with all this going on.

I'm going to start posting matches of some of my favorite ridiculous characters during my childhood. First up Max Moon

Up next: Battle Kat

The situation has led to promos that favor the wrestlers, and they are making the most of it. Edge, Owens, Bray, Cena, Seth, Orton, Becky, and everyone has been really good outside of Roman and Goldberg imo. But I think that has to do with them having the most usual WWE programming even with all this going on.
People talking about the promos are the only thing that has me remotely paying attention to CoronaMania.
I'm going to start posting matches of some of my favorite ridiculous characters during my childhood. First up Max Moon

Up next: Battle Kat

Sky blue background on the IC belt and an IcoPro banner in the background. I'm dead.

Look how much offense Moon got in. You know Vince had plans for him and that getup.

A lot of the promos have been great and I’d like to see more of these kinds of promos going forward. I hope Vince and Co take note and run with it.

Last edited:
I have not watched this match in a while I honestly forgot just how good it is.

Behold the Battle Kat

Tomorrow's exciting matches will feature Repo-Man and T.L Hooper! In the future you can expect to see Bastion Booger, The Goon, Friar Ferguson and more

Last edited:
Speaking of ridiculous WWE characters, did Brakus ever have a televised match? I just remember his coming soon promo where I couldn’t understand a word he said.

AEW has hyped up a match that may not happen in Moxley vs. Hager....unless it's pre-taped.

I am watching the WM 32 women's triple threat. It is so much better then the WM 35 one. Also probably doesn't hurt that the crowd isn't dead from being out there for 7:30 hours beforehand.
That match is far and away the best and probably only good thing on that show. They completely overshadow the other wrestlers on the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"