The Wrestling Thread looks like Michael Biehn now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziggler/Jericho feud? I approve.

Y2J is returning!!!!!!!!!!!! Face wise, that is!

Jericho's hair makes him look oooooold. Dunno if he's in the middle of that awkward growing your hair out stage or what...

This should have happened.....

[YT]btS0OVdqkb0[/YT]

[YT]7v-2vwJrCH0[/YT]

[YT]ZcIYOgcCcnM[/YT]

Jericho's hair makes him look oooooold. Dunno if he's in the middle of that awkward growing your hair out stage or what...

Is it the lighting or am I seeing a little grey around the temples.

Listen to Ziggler's promo. This man is ready. And this program is going to be good. :D

Good segment, the facial responses from both guys were on point. Should be a good match for Summerslam.

A Jericho vs. Ziggler match at Summerslam? That would be Awesome

I don't think Miz looked anything like Michael Biehn... More like Lars Ulrich...

At this point the Raw GM better be Flair.. No idea who else it could be that I'd care about.

Maybe Austin...

Jericho/Ziggler? *stamp of approval*

I want to see Ziggler sell the Lion Tamer..It'd be like as if he was being eating by a shark or getting chopped up in a wood chipper machine

Sorry, didn't know Sage had already changed the thread, I just saw the one and only chance to have Biehn in a Wrestling thread title. :O

So is Jericho putting Ziggler over at Summerslam before leaving for his band's tour?

The Wrestling Thread sells the Lion Tamer as if it was being eaten by a shark or getting chopped up in a wood chipper machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"