The Wrestling Thread Missess Owen Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jericho got his revenge after losing at Wrestlemania (a repeat of 2004), Sheamus got payback for Summerslam 2011, Swagger quit, Ryback is not the WWE Champion, Orton brought back the punt, The Shield is the new Demolition, and Helmsley got his ass kicked!

I'm very satisfied with how Extreme Rules turned out!

From the previous thread, I just wanted to say I actually like the design of the tag titles, I just wish they were gold plated instead of bronze/copper color.

I didn't watch the ppv, but I'm glad the Shield is golden all around.

Random notion.....

Over the next 6+ months, the Shield start to dominate, cleaning up all titles they can, including the Divas title (maybe with Paige from NXT beating AJ for the title?). So between 4 of them they have the Tag Team titles, US Title, Intercontinental title (Seth Rollins), Divas Title, Heavyweight (Roman Reigns probably). At SummerSlam (or a later PPV, my timings are a little off), Ambrose beats Cena for the WWE Championship.

The Raw after the PPV (mentioned above), the 4 of them stand in the ring. Total domination of the WWE. They've beaten Cena, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Randy Orton - all of them. No one can stop them.

Punk's music hits.....

*sigh*

Carlsberg don't do Wrestling bookings...... but if they did.....

Random notion.....

Over the next 6+ months, the Shield start to dominate, cleaning up all titles they can, including the Divas title (maybe with Paige from NXT beating AJ for the title?). So between 4 of them they have the Tag Team titles, US Title, Intercontinental title (Seth Rollins), Divas Title, Heavyweight (Roman Reigns probably). At SummerSlam (or a later PPV, my timings are a little off), Ambrose beats Cena for the WWE Championship.

Would never happen, those guys are well too fresh to get the big titles.
Also the finisher for Amborse is terrible.

Cyclone, I can see Paige winning the Divas title, Shield keeping their belts, and aligning themselves with Heyman again after Lesnar defeats Cena for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam. Then Paulie would manage the most dominant stable since Evolution!

Random notion.....

The Raw after the PPV (mentioned above), the 4 of them stand in the ring. Total domination of the WWE. They've beaten Cena, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Randy Orton - all of them. No one can stop them.

Punk's music hits.....

*sigh*

Carlsberg don't do Wrestling bookings...... but if they did.....

I wouldn't be too happy with them evetually falling at the hands of just one person (i.e. Punk). If they build them up as such a force as you've described, I'd rather it be a joint effort and collaboration, making their eventual topple a colossal effort in the process doing as much good for them as it may for the potential protagonists.

From the previous thread, I just wanted to say I actually like the design of the tag titles, I just wish they were gold plated instead of bronze/copper color.

I didn't watch the ppv, but I'm glad the Shield is golden all around.

More like copper, nickle with a ton of paint and a touch of gold. :oldrazz:

I'm not a fan of the Tag designs, but the way they have been constructed (techincally wise) is quite impressive. I also hate the leather cut on the straps, it looks so untidy.

so let me get this right cena wins....ok i expected that

but cena take the biggest beating ryback can dish out, wins by the skin of his teeth and still refuses medical attention and walks away under his own power

yeah vinney because thats really gonna build up your monster heels cred

He didn't 'technically' win as it went to a no contest. It's probably the only way they could see both coming out of the match without suffering a loss and hurting the stature they have built/are building for each of them.

The Wrestling Thread had to be reinforced to contain Brock Lesnar

The Wrestling Thread went into beast mode!

so let me get this right cena wins....ok i expected that

but cena take the biggest beating ryback can dish out, wins by the skin of his teeth and still refuses medical attention and walks away under his own power

yeah vinney because thats really gonna build up your monster heels cred

No Contest is not a win yes he does still get to keep the belt but it's still a Draw in the Record Book.

Last edited:
Another thing about last night is Ryback now has NO credibility at all.

It's only a matter of time before the belt in this picture...

tumblr_mn2xzrgInv1s9lsbro1_1280.jpg

...changes to this...

wUso5ua.jpg

Ambrose becoming WWE Champion is an eventual inevitablity, imo. :up:

I know I am going to get blasted for this, but I still just can't buy anyone in the Shield as a legit main event solo act. I already have my problems watching them go over Team Hell No and Undertaker as a team, but I buy them more as a group than as individuals. Maybe one of them will do something to prove me wrong, but I have no desire to see any of them in the WWE (or even World Heavyweight) title picture.

I know I am going to get blasted for this, but I still just can't buy anyone in the Shield as a legit main event solo act. I already have my problems watching them go over Team Hell No and Undertaker as a team, but I buy them more as a group than as individuals. Maybe one of them will do something to prove me wrong, but I have no desire to see any of them in the WWE (or even World Heavyweight) title picture.

I feel the complete opposite. I've never felt so sure about a group of guys as I have these three in a long time. Ambrose especially.

No Contest is not a win yes he does still get to keep the belt but it's still a Draw in the Record Book.

like i said before

whos the champion, who walked out on his own two feet, whos still gonna show up on raw as if nothing happened.

it may say draw but everyone knows is was really a cena win

same **** different ppv

I feel the same.

Okay.

It's funny how people keep saying Miguel "pulled a Hulk Hogan" last night. As if Old Leather Butt ever got that kind of lift on his pitiful legdrop. :whatever:

That girl is lucky she wasn't hurt and so is Miguel for that matter.

I see potential for main event stardom , but it's still too soon for any of them to hold a World title. I think Hunter was right the other day about saying it would be a good idea for Shield to have the MITB briefcase. The group could taunt the WWE universe with that kind of leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"