A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Paul Heyman should get some acting gigs in Hollywood. He's so damn good at it!

came in to post exactly that, his segment was masterful

Yeah the segment with Heyman was really strong delivered by him...incredible.

Sadly it did something bad because it paints Lesnar as now completely unhinged and more dangerous than ever.
Which makes Reigns title win even sweeter for Vince.

Anyway...the rest of Raw was boring as usual, you can feel that the writers they have are not too deep into the wrestling mindset.

As for Reigns, i expected it last week but now im sure...I have developed "Go away" heat with him.
I just reached the point where my mind is trying to protect me from this garbage, so i blur out eveything he says and does, everything that involves him specificly.
Lesnar will fight against a blurry mass at Summerslam that has no shape or form.

Im just done with Reigns, now only my mind needs to stay in that lane and helps me blur him out further in the future.

Oh yeah, Rouseys first weekly match was pretty good considering she was going against Alicia.
She has some really unique moves and has the IT factor that makes it easier to ignore botches etc in the future.
She can mask them very well with the whole vibe she has once she is in the ring.
The only thing that bothers me is the attire, its a bit boring.
The MMA style i get used to, but her attire is a bit of an eyesore to me...which shows how well her transition works.
When her outfit is the only problem and not her in-ring work, you have done a good job.

w3gOByYb_o.jpg

Sadly it did something bad because it paints Lesnar as now completely unhinged and more dangerous than ever.

Anyway...the rest of Raw was boring as usual, you can feel that the writers they have are not too deep into the wrestling mindset.

As for Reigns, i expected it last week but now im sure...I have developed "Go away" heat with him.
I just reached the point where my mind is trying to protect me from this garbage, so i blur out eveything he says and does, everything that involves him specificly.
Lesnar will fight against a blurry mass at Summerslam that has no shape or form.

Im just done with Reigns, now only my mind needs to stay in that lane and helps me blur him out further in the future.

Oh yeah, Rouseys first weekly match was pretty good considering she was going against Alicia.
She has some really unique moves and has the IT factor that makes it easier to ignore botches etc in the future.
She can mask them very well with the whole vibe she has once she is in the ring.
The MMA style i get used to, but her attire is a bit of an eyesore to me...which shows how well her transition works.
When her outfit is the only problem and not her in-ring work, you have done a good job.

And yet somehow the WWE wants to continue to push Roman as the heir apparent to John Cena despite the fact that they have Ronda. I guess it has to do with Ronda's contract and how long it is. I don't think it's one year, but a multiple year contract could easily mean "2 year deal" and she may choose to have that instead and they know that Roman will be around for the next 1,000 years, so they will continue to push him as Cena's successor instead of Ronda.

Paul Heyman should get some acting gigs in Hollywood. He's so damn good at it!

My favorite story from the death of ECW is that Paul E. told the locker room he was going to California to talk to potential investors, when in reality, he was shooting scenes for Rollerball.

GmB7T7v.jpg

No hint of disunity during or after the match and Ruby cut a backstage promo vowing to destroy the BHC, so winning the rumored women's tag team championship seems like a lock.

Listening to the crowd, Bayley's come a long way from when she was getting booed.

So if Sasha wins the Women's Tag Team Titles, will she and Bayley be able to successfully defend it?

took some time off since I was sick of the Roman throat shoving but it seems it's still in full swing so I guess I'm officially still on hiatus

Carry on gentleman I shouldn't be here lol

Millie McKenzie made her WWE debut at NXT UK

I love Pete Dunne and Millie McKenzie's tag team The Bruisermates.

[YT]/hDIrSnJgz28[/YT]

Teaming Dunne's grumpy, bitter and selfish character with Millie's bubbly teen little sister character is genius.

It is like Wolverine and Kitty Pryde formed a wrestling tag team.

d3wcABY.jpg

Im really glad for Paige, you can see that she is in a far far better place now.
I was worried about her a year ago, its nice to see that she could recover from the past year and all that.

d3wcABY.jpg

Im really glad for Paige, you can see that she is in a far far better place now.
I was worried about her a year ago, its nice to see that she could recover from the past year and all that.

Agreed I’m very happy for her and good to see she’s in a better place right now. Love her.

Some wrestling writers are suggesting that one idea for extra WWE programming for Fox Sports is splitting NXT into two with the other one an actual developmental show with the second NXT the NXT as it is currently.

Good idea or no?

Some wrestling writers are suggesting that one idea for extra WWE programming for Fox Sports is splitting NXT into two with the other one an actual developmental show with the second NXT the NXT as it is currently.

Good idea or no?

If they change the name and really do a development show that shows the rookies, how they start out and how they slowly learn...yeah that would be a nice idea.

Show people what it takes to be a wrestler, how hard it is and what it takes to become one...but if its just some willy nilly thing then no.

Havent thought about the extra programs the wwe could produce to be honest.

If they change the name and really do a development show that shows the rookies, how they start out and how they slowly learn...yeah that would be a nice idea.

Show people what it takes to be a wrestler, how hard it is and what it takes to become one...but if its just some willy nilly thing then no.

Havent thought about the extra programs the wwe could produce to be honest.

They use to do that. It was called tough enough. That's the show that gave us the Miz.

Toru Yano beat Kenny Omega, hopefully setting up a future title shot in the future.

They had Breaking Ground, but that show was cursed.

Mae Young Classic Announce Team: Michael Cole, Renee Young and Beth Phoenix, which probably means that sadly, we won't see Beth compete at Evolution, but she was very good in the Mixed Match Challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

• KBX

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"