Sequels The X-force Casting Thread

^ Sorry, but Domino is and has always been SEXY (AND a badass!!!
Domino01.jpg

Neena_Thurman_(Earth-616)_0008.jpg

medium.jpg

domino-bigcostume5.jpg

5210879216_4ee803a4e7.jpg

Yep. And that's why I prefer Olivia Wilde and Mary Elizabeth Winstead to Rooney Mara.

Yeah, she did have a buzzcut in the late 90s, but those were also the years that saw Maggot be an X-Man so that's not the best era to be a fan of.

Olivia Wilde may have the sex appeal, but Rooney Mara has her beat on acting chops. I'd rather they went with the better actress than the better eye candy.

Not saying Wilde is a bad actress - I just think Mara is a better choice.

agreed.

Tho a great mix of both would be awesome, but lets see if Fox finds her

Need a younger actress for her. I think a live action Boom Boom should look like Ashley Benson. Early 20's, hot, looks like a fun and playful chick but has a mischievous/rebellious side under the eyes.

Last edited:
Hmmm Ashley Benson looks too cutesy, a bit plain and she has that TV star look. I don't think she would be a strong choice.

Plain TV look? I think she's friggen hot and looked great on the big screen.

Last edited:
Plain TV look? I think she's friggen hot and looked great on the big screen.

She's like Ali Larter. A TV star with good looks, but doesn't look like a movie star. Some actors just have that movie-star look, that Benson girl doesn't have it.

Eeeshhh. Completely disagree with you about both those actresses. Could care less what medium they are in, they got the looks for both. They wouldn't be putting them in movies if they didn't. Larter's work was pretty much all film before Hero's. Final Destination, Jay And Silent Bob, House On Haunted Hill, Varsity Blues, Legally Blonde etc.

And as if Ali Larter's career is blooming like Jennifer Lawrence's career right now. The only films that I know she was included/I saw from Ali Larter after the Heroes era are Obsession/Resident Evil 4.

Not all actors has that movie-star look. Even if they have a new movie coming out, people aren't gonna suddenly see them as a big movie star. And yes Ashley Benson looks plain, she's missing that extra spark.

That's an absolutely terrible comparison. Not all actresses are Jennifer Lawrence period. Very few actresses will ever be her. If she had a tv show you would probably say the same about her. Barely anyone in hollywood makes it that far.

Saying Ali Larter doesn't have movie star looks when she's has been in a ton of fairly known movies prior to her TV career is just wrong. She was in bigger films prior to Heros then after. She more then likely was chosen to be in those films specifically cause of her movie star looks.

All I'm saying is those two doesn't have the look of a movie-star. And Ali Larter has been in the entertainment industry for years/decades and I still haven't seen her made a big splash in Hollywood just with her name.

Jennifer Lawrence has the look of a movie star not just because of her success/awards, there's something special from her, she has that ooomph, the spark, the X factor. Its the reason why there's such criteria as B-list, D-list, A-list.

Anyway thats just my opinion, you don't have to disagree again and again.

Last edited:
Right, cause your never one to go on and on. I know what your saying. It just doesn't make sense. Or you just have your own completely different definition for the term movie star looks.

Last edited:
Hmm whatever, its not really worth it to argue with you since you found the Transformers movie good while the recent movie Gravity, just okay. I also remembered you said X1 wasn't better than Blade/X3, LOL. And didn't you say Deadpool is already an A-list comic-book character?

For you, everyone probably has a movie-star-look just because they appeared in TV/movies or if they are hot/good-looking. Anyway, we don't see eye to eye with these things.

Deadpool is A list, your a bit out of touch on comics if you think he's not close. Why isn't Cyclops on the advertising of that new Mainstream Lego game and getting a solo game? Why is Deadpool on every Marvel Variant cover? And why is Fox trying to find a way to bring Deadpool to the largets age group? Hmmmmmm

I like Blade a hell of alot better then X1.

I had expectations raised way to high for Gravity so I was disappointed on it not being a larger story, but found the visuals brilliant, beautiful and flawless.

...and yeah, I think the Transformers movies have some of the most complex set pieces I've ever seen in film and show something to audiences that others films don't. Writing aint great but nothing wrong with a thrill ride.

This is how you deliver a low blow? By changing the subject to my other opionions, and trying to make me look bad? hahahaha

Last edited:
Yeah Deadpool is an A-list comic-book character just like Spider-Man, Batman and Superman.

And I wasn't trying to change the subject. Most of your opinions are wrong, well in my opinion, they are wrong, so its not so surprising to me, that you are telling me that Ali Larter and Ashley Benson have the look of a movie-star. And when I meant a movie-star, a really big movie star.

You, were trying to talk ****, instead of just defending how you define "movie star looks" which now means "really big movie star looks".

Your right though, this is pointless. Peace.

Last edited:
Me telling you that you have wrong opinions is not so different to just what just said to me. You just told me I'm never one to go on and on and you said that what I said about Ashley Benson doesn't make sense. It wasn't attack to you, I was just saying my opinion, like you just did.

And yes Ashley Benson doesn't have the look of a movie star, I can't picture her starring in her own movie or be the leading lady in a movie that will get more than 100 million dollars in the U.S. alone and maintain a very relevant name in the next 10 years. At best, she would star in slasher movies or a movie about teenagers getting wasted. She's not even that popular right now unless you watch her cable show and open magazines.

Last edited:
As one guy who watches Pretty Little Liars the Idea of Ashley Benson as
Boom Boom If she's In film IS good Idea.

The entire who has movie stars looks vs TV STars Is kind of stupid.

I feel that five characters is enough. Save Tabitha for the sequel along with Cannonball, Fantomex, Elixer, X-23, etc.

As one guy who watches Pretty Little Liars the Idea of Ashley Benson as
Boom Boom If she's In film IS good Idea.

The entire who has movie stars looks vs TV STars Is kind of stupid.

Welcome to just about any conversations with that guy.

I feel that five characters is enough. Save Tabitha for the sequel along with Cannonball, Fantomex, Elixer, X-23, etc.

But we don't know which five are in yet, so she could be one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"