Sequels The X-force Casting Thread

Adan is Sunspot, Booboo is Warpath. Haha.

Yes. Adan is Mexican and Booboo is Native American...

Also, Booboo doesn't look like that anymore.

booboo-stewart-04.jpg

I think I'd rather keep them the way they are. :o

Sunspot should be the child-like teen, not Warpath. :doh:

yeah, feels a bit weird to me too to have a adult Sunspot and a young Warpath.

They should have done it the contrary way. But for some reason, I already like the idea to have Adan and Booboo in their roles.

And once XForce comes, Booboo would be a little bit older, so... maybe just maybe he wont look as kid, lol

But the question is, will this be set in the FC era or the OT era?

But the question is, will this be set in the FC era or the OT era?

This will def be present or Future. Maybe flashbacks, but I don't see why they would want this during FC times.

I dunno, maybe they want to continue with that era. Because that would mean Sunspot and Warpath are characters in the future and not in the 70s in DOFP. Which I mean is fine I guess, it just means the future is overflooded with characters...I really thought these guys would be in the past. Unless Sunspot is in the future and Warpath is in the 70s. Then in X-Force (present time), Warpath is played by an older actor?

I dunno, maybe they want to continue with that era. Because that would mean Sunspot and Warpath are characters in the future and not in the 70s in DOFP. Which I mean is fine I guess, it just means the future is overflooded with characters...

Yeah, all the DOFP stuff is tough to figure out right now.

Cable, Deadpool and crew will def work better in a modern/future type setting rather then FC times. Time travel does come with Cable but... I don't think they would have the whole film be in the 70's or 80s. They are kinda playing that card already.

I also doubt that this movie will be tailored for Warpath and Sunspot to fit in. If it works I'm sure they would be there but I don't see them going to great legnths to make sure they are in. Singer probably put them in DOFP for his own purpose. X-Force will more then likely be about Cable and Deadpool and go from there.

Last edited:
I dunno, maybe they want to continue with that era. Because that would mean Sunspot and Warpath are characters in the future and not in the 70s in DOFP. Which I mean is fine I guess, it just means the future is overflooded with characters...I really thought these guys would be in the past. Unless Sunspot is in the future and Warpath is in the 70s. Then in X-Force (present time), Warpath is played by an older actor?

Sunspot and warpath are In the future part of DOFP.

Adan Canto and Booboo stewart worked with OT cast duing the first 6 weeks
of filming.Hugh Jackman confirmed that was when the future scenes were
shot.

Well if it IS in the 70s/80s whatever with Deadpool, it could be before XMO:W, erasing the events of that movie. I wouldn't want it to be set in the past, I'm just speculating.

Sunspot and warpath are In the future part of DOFP.

Adan Canto and Booboo stewart worked with OT cast duing the first 6 weeks
of filming.Hugh Jackman confirmed that was when the future scenes were
shot.

Oh okay. Interesting. I just hope the OT characters get a lot of great moments...

Stephen Lang - Cable
1220lang00.jpg

Rooney Mara - Domino

rooney-mara-w-magazine-girl-large-msg-129486778643.jpg

Ryan Reynolds - Deadpool
tumblr_mggxj9YTFc1s1092mo1_500.jpg

Jane Levy - Siryn
jane-levy-165857_thumb_585x795.jpeg

Charlie Hunnam - Cannonball
Charlie-Hunnam-03_GQ_09Jul13_pr_b_642x390.jpg

Last edited:
watching those pics, proyect, this definetly has a great potential.

Just imagining that cast in costume, makeup and all... :awesome:

Im more excited with this than I never thought

Haven't posted in the X forums in years. The X Force flick intrigues me. Guess this thread is as good a start as any to reintegrate myself to these boards.

Stephen Lang is an obvious Cable. Hope they pick well for Domino (the suggestions so far seem fine) & Deadpool.

Stephen Lang as Cable, Ryan Reynolds as a PROPER Deadpool, Rooney Mara as Domino, Summer Glau as X-23, Chloe Grace Moretz as Boom Boom, and Ksenia Solo as Loa.

Stephen Lang is too old. They wouldn't go that route. If anything expect a younger Cable&Deadpool iteration. I hope RyRy isn't waiting by his phone. He's had a worse comic book movie track record than Taylor Kitsch. And after Pacific Rim I doubt Hunnam will be anywhere near a major franchise for a long time.

Rooney Mara on the other had I love wholeheartedly. But after Dragon Tattoo she's unattracted to franchise stuff.

how is he too old

ian mckellan ad patrick stewart were same age when x men 1 came out

cable has always been an older man with white hair

Xavier is in a wheelchair. Magneto doesn't get into fist fights. Not sure about you but I would perfer a down and dirty Cable that gets physical.

Also, if Cable is going to lead and/or star in a movie you would expect the studio to do after an actor that can be sold in the same way Jackman has carried X-Men.

Personally I'd go with someone like Armie Hammer. He's 6'5. Can act well. Has a deep voice. Can probably pull off this kind of Cable:

Cable_%26_Deadpool_Vol_1_7_Textless.jpg

If not him at least someone similar. If they can find a guy like that in his 40s instead then gravy. If not thirties works too. Aging someone up is easier than aging down anyway.

i don't see how age is a problem people act like people too old are gonna die during filming if they do anything physical

liam neeson kicks all kinda of butt in taken films and he is 61 too

it is not like we are casting Christopher lee here

Stephen Lang was pretty badass in Conan (the movie itself was terrible) and that was less than two years ago. He was a complete badass in Avatar and that was less than three years ago, assuming the movie comes out within the next 2-3 years, I think he can still pull it off, at least for one film. Also, about Christopher Lee not being a badass, he played Sauraman and Count Dooku when he was in his mid-eighties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"