Sequels The X-force Casting Thread

It's going to be huge. The footage was incredible. And that's from someone who doubted its marketability from day one. Now I know what Feige was talking about when he greenlit it.

If the public bought Star Wars, Star Trek, District 9, Avatar, ect, then why wouldn't they buy GOTG.

For sure there will be Cable, Deadpool and Wolverine.
Remember Deadpool game, Domino and Psylocke were there too. We need those two girls in this movie. And Mr. Sinister was villain...

Cable, Deadpool, Domino, and maybe Psylocke are most likely to appear.

If the public bought Star Wars, Star Trek, District 9, Avatar, ect, then why wouldn't they buy GOTG.

Exactly. Even if it is a relatively unknown team, to say Guardians of the Galaxy won't be a success just based off the Marvel name alone is naive.

Ummm because Guardians of the Galaxy will not be the 1st tentpole/sci-if summer movie not to do well at the box-office. There are lot of films similar to GOTG's genre and theme that didn't do well at the box-office.

And many have done well., it doesn't affect GOTG one way or the other.

Well if most of you think it will do great business, I don't. Next year, we'll know who's right or who's wrong.

IF they want to recast Deadpool (and if he's included) I say cast Rob McElhenney from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
2dkx2pt.jpg

He's really funny and he has the voice that would fit Deadpool when he's wearing the mask.

HAHAHAHAHA...i can totally see Mac playing Deadpool

he's a pretty fit guy too. well, except for that one season when Mac got fat and bloated, LOL

Ooh, that's a nice choice for Deadpool actually if they decided to go with someone other than Ryan Reynolds.

A load of people want Stephen Lang as Cable and I saw somebody mention how great he is in 'Conan'.

I know BooBoo Stewart is playing Warpath in DOFP and i'm interested in seeing how well he does, but what do you think about Jason Momoa from Conan playing Warpath if BooBoo Stewart is no good?

He's 6'5 and although not native American, he looks more like a Warpath to me than Stewart even though Stewart has buffed up a lot for this role.

I don't want recasting for Warpath. And do they really have to use him in a X-Force movie? There's a lot of characters to choose from.

IF they want to recast Deadpool (and if he's included) I say cast Rob McElhenney from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
2dkx2pt.jpg

He's really funny and he has the voice that would fit Deadpool when he's wearing the mask.

Damn, that's actually a perfect fit imo.

I don't want recasting for Warpath. And do they really have to use him in a X-Force movie? There's a lot of characters to choose from.

Personally, when fancasting, I try to go with info that's already out there before turning to the comics. As more characters are announced/revealed for DOFP then I'd add them into the mix. It makes more sense to me than just throwing out names of characters that there's no indication of them being included (like Cable)

Isn't Warpath in 2023 X-Force, as we heard from SDCC?
He won't be in present team line-up.

Do you know for certain he isn't? 2023 is less than a decade after the events of the film's "present." And there's no indication when X-force will take place.

Well she's definitely sexy!

The reason why I don't find Maggie Q fitting for Psylocke is IMO she doesn't have a lot of sex appeal. And to get Psylocke's looks right in the movie, the actress that should portray her should be really attractive and sexy. Its shallow but its the truth.

I disagree big time on Maggie Q doesn't have a lot of sex appeal.She has plenty on Nikita.

Maggie Q is unbelievably sexy. There is a scene of her in her underwear in Nikita season 1, I nearly passed out. The reason why I'm not sure that she would be the right person is the British angle. I MUCH prefer Betsy in her Asian body, but I wan't some trace of her British heritage. I'm not sure Maggie brings that.

British heritage lol if banshee did'nt have an irish accent i doubt she is gonna be british lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"