The X-Men 3 Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retroman said:
Mattc (webmaster of Xverse) says the new pics are all hers.

it come from Delirium, but anyway, the pics are very cool :up: Did you see the Beast one, with his glasses? :)

Angamb said:
it come from Delirium, but anyway, the pics are very cool :up: Did you see the Beast one, with his glasses? :)
:eek: No, where was that posted?:confused:

Retroman said:
:eek: No, where was that posted?:confused:

Didn't you see that??? jajajaja, it's in thexverse boards, but remember! Delirium and Ted don't want nobody post it in other boards!

Let's respect this! :up:

Angamb said:
Didn't you see that??? jajajaja, it's in thexverse boards, but remember! Delirium and Ted don't want nobody post it in other boards!

:eek:

Delirium posted a new photo collage on the Xverse boards.It shows Beast with glasses at the bottom. The pic is pretty cool.

lordofthenerds said:
Delirium posted a new photo collage on the Xverse boards.

It shows Beast with glasses at the bottom.

Don't do this!! because he don't want it and he won't post more pics!!

Angamb said:

Please don't put words in my mouth. I have no control over the photos, nor do I post them, and I haven't ever said I don't want something posted here.

tedw said:
Please don't put words in my mouth. I have no control over the photos, nor do I post them, and I haven't ever said I don't want something posted here.

I'm sorry, really was Delirium :up: I'm spanish and I missed some stuff in your boards, sorry again :up: .

but could you explain what happen with the pics he/she has?

erm, whats going on? Whats happened to the other thread?

_BB_ said:
erm, whats going on? Whats happened to the other thread?
It's been deleted because Gina aka MissLadyVenus posted some unauthorized pics of Famke as Phoenix.

Electrix just clued me in. What a shame, that was a great thread with a lot of hard work put into it

Getting a nice view of the San Francisco skyline

x3angel29dj.png

_BB_ said:
Electrix just clued me in. What a shame, that was a great thread with a lot of hard work put into it
Yup.:(

That was the greatest thread I have ever made! Ever! :(

Specter313 said:
Getting a nice view of the San Francisco skyline

x3angel29dj.png

That city is really San Francisco? or Vancouver?

Angamb said:
That city is really San Francisco? or Vancouver?

Yes, that tower on the right is a landmark over there.

yes it is san fran..the tower is called the transamerica pyramid. My mom works there. :)

Are those Angel flying pics of Ben Foster or his stunt double?

Looks like his stunt double

lordofthenerds said:
Are those Angel flying pics of Ben Foster or his stunt double?

Both actually.

Shirt - Ben
No Shirt - Stunt Double

Actors are so lucky, I'd give anything to do that stunt :(

Oh I can remember that! I hope its in the next trailer!

Those days are flooding back to me now!

I would have ****myself if I had to do that!

I remember those pictures when they first got posted ;) Dunno if Retro was the one with the scoop this time.

I myself just finished reading that "review" over at the AICN boards. Is it really true? Because AICN always has the first review of a film up? Oh god , please tell me its a false one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"