Xbox The Xbox One - - Part 14

haha. true.

but, I've been wanting to have the "Xbox" experience for 4 years, so I'm gonna go all in with my Xbox One X. :)
Cool. Let me know what you think of ESO. I could do with a healer or tank to go around with me, otherwise more DPS never hurt. ;)

Cool. Let me know what you think of ESO. I could do with a healer or tank to go around with me, otherwise more DPS never hurt. ;)

well, I fired up ESO and it told me I needed an ESO account. yay!! another account!!

so I've put off ESO for the time being until I create an account. and with WWE 2K19 and Soul Calibur VI coming out in a month, ESO is pushed back further on my priority list.

btw, let me know if you pick up Soul Calibur VI or WWE 2K19. I'll prob be spending most of time in the near future on those games.

and just ordered Titanfall 2 for $8!!

that's another game I've been wanting to try for a long time.

and just ordered Titanfall 2 for $8!!

that's another game I've been wanting to try for a long time.
Great price!

I played the first game to death. And the second is supposed to have an amazing campaign.

well, I fired up ESO and it told me I needed an ESO account. yay!! another account!!

so I've put off ESO for the time being until I create an account. and with WWE 2K19 and Soul Calibur VI coming out in a month, ESO is pushed back further on my priority list.

btw, let me know if you pick up Soul Calibur VI or WWE 2K19. I'll prob be spending most of time in the near future on those games.
Oh ok. Shouldn't take too long to create an account. I'm a bit busy for a few weeks but will then be going hardcore at ESO so you're welcome to join any time you want. Yeah I'm interested in both of those, especially SC IV.

I hate to put this there but I am trying to find other gamers on Xbox I can do multiplayer games with. Most of my friends are types who aren’t into gaming. My hours are really awful at the hospital so it’s been tough to meet folks who are into xbox gaming. But I love trying new games and am currently doing COD WW 2 multiplayer among others! If anyone wants to join up sometime, message me!

I have heard terrific stuff about Titanfall 2. It’s a shame it didn’t have better sales! Quantum Break is an amazing older game that I hear didn’t do too great but so far it’s been pretty epic!

Just have to say disappointed they changed the YouTube app (yet again) a few weeks ago. I liked all the categories at the side, once again it is at the top and limited. I liked it at the side.

I hate to put this there but I am trying to find other gamers on Xbox I can do multiplayer games with. Most of my friends are types who aren’t into gaming. My hours are really awful at the hospital so it’s been tough to meet folks who are into xbox gaming. But I love trying new games and am currently doing COD WW 2 multiplayer among others! If anyone wants to join up sometime, message me!

I have heard terrific stuff about Titanfall 2. It’s a shame it didn’t have better sales! Quantum Break is an amazing older game that I hear didn’t do too great but so far it’s been pretty epic!
What time (and time zone) do you usually play? Can add me (gamer tag in signature). If you keep me up to date on what you’re playing I can join when it’s a game I’m getting. Focusing on clearing out all my old games at the moment though as it seems a bit daft to pay full price for all the new games when I have hundreds waiting to be finished, and they will have gone down by 75% by the time I get round to them.

Just have to say disappointed they changed the YouTube app (yet again) a few weeks ago. I liked all the categories at the side, once again it is at the top and limited. I liked it at the side.
There seems to be a bit too much change for the sake of change sometimes.

From Bloomberg:
The Xbox One is getting a long-requested feature: The ability to play games using a mouse and keyboard.

I hope mouse support will also extend to apps, like Edge browser. it would be so much easier to use a mouse/touchpad to control the Edge cursor than the controller.

also, I had been wondering if Xbox would have a similar "celebration" event like PlayStation Experience, and yesterday Phil announced that there will be an Xbox event this November in Mexico City:

XO18

Microsoft Announces the X018 Fan Event - IGN

Oh yes I heard about that. Didn’t realise there was a PlayStation experience too. Look forward to both.

Oh yes I heard about that. Didn’t realise there was a PlayStation experience too. Look forward to both.
being a new Xbox owner ( FINALLY!! ), I'm looking more forward to the Xbox event.

With Mouse and Keyboard support coming, maybe they will announce some PC games like Age of Empire being ported to Xbox.

Also, if Crackdown 3 is still aiming for an early 2019 release ( February?? ), the Nov event would be the final time to really showcase it, imo. if they don't highlight it then, then that doesn't bode well for the game I feel.

Also, I'm hoping MS will tease/reveal new exclusives coming in 2019, besides Ori 2 and Gears 5 ( if that's coming 2019 ). MS needs to pump out more exclusives for the X1, and not just hold everything for next gen.

And having just installed Fable III, I'm hoping we hear something from Playground Game's rumored Fable project, though I hear that could be next gen. There have also been rumors of MS buying Obsidian studio, so maybe that gets announced.

I just know PS will probably hit it out of the park with Experience. So, I'm hoping MS can deliver.

Forza Horizon 4 getting great reviews. 92 on Metacritic and all positive after 57 reviews.

Forza Horizon 4

nice!

I was on the fence about this, but I finally bit the bullet and preordered the Ultimate Edition so I can play it this weekend ( after I play the Soul Calibur VI Beta test first, of course ).

nice!

I was on the fence about this, but I finally bit the bullet and preordered the Ultimate Edition so I can play it this weekend ( after I play the Soul Calibur VI Beta test first, of course ).
Cool.

The reviews make it sound like one of the best driving games in a long time.

being a new Xbox owner ( FINALLY!! ), I'm looking more forward to the Xbox event.

With Mouse and Keyboard support coming, maybe they will announce some PC games like Age of Empire being ported to Xbox.

Also, if Crackdown 3 is still aiming for an early 2019 release ( February?? ), the Nov event would be the final time to really showcase it, imo. if they don't highlight it then, then that doesn't bode well for the game I feel.

Also, I'm hoping MS will tease/reveal new exclusives coming in 2019, besides Ori 2 and Gears 5 ( if that's coming 2019 ). MS needs to pump out more exclusives for the X1, and not just hold everything for next gen.

And having just installed Fable III, I'm hoping we hear something from Playground Game's rumored Fable project, though I hear that could be next gen. There have also been rumors of MS buying Obsidian studio, so maybe that gets announced.

I just know PS will probably hit it out of the park with Experience. So, I'm hoping MS can deliver.
Oh hopefully that ends up happening then, hadn’t heard the Obsidian rumours.

What time (and time zone) do you usually play? Can add me (gamer tag in signature). If you keep me up to date on what you’re playing I can join when it’s a game I’m getting. Focusing on clearing out all my old games at the moment though as it seems a bit daft to pay full price for all the new games when I have hundreds waiting to be finished, and they will have gone down by 75% by the time I get round to them.

Hey Iceman it’s been great talking with you abt F1 and would defn like to do some gaming. I’ll send you a message with my time zonis and gamertag!

hey, if you want, you can PM me with your gamertag and we can share GTs.

Oh hopefully that ends up happening then, hadn’t heard the Obsidian rumours.
yeah, hopefully we get some surprise announcements, too.
not sure how I'd feel if they teased next gen hardware, though, having just got the X and all. feel it's at least a year too soon before they should start teasing next gen hardware.

yeah, hopefully we get some surprise announcements, too.
not sure how I'd feel if they teased next gen hardware, though, having just got the X and all. feel it's at least a year too soon before they should start teasing next gen hardware.
What year would you be happy for them to release it in?

Hey Iceman it’s been great talking with you abt F1 and would defn like to do some gaming. I’ll send you a message with my time zonis and gamertag!
Yes same here mate. Can you put in the message that it's from Manasrepublic so I don't confuse it with all the random adds you get after games. ;)

What year would you be happy for them to release it in?
I'd say, at the earliest, announce/tease next gen at E3 2019, with a release in 2020.

or, do what they did this gen (minus the disastrous reveal) and do the reveal in early 2020 with release in Fall 2020.

but I think 2020 should be the earliest they release a new console. 2019 would be too soon, imo, especially with the mid-gen refresh with the X. if there had been no X or Pro refresh, then I could see 2019 being right for next gen.

but as of now, 2020 or later, imo. I still think we can get a few more years at least out of the current consoles before shifting focus to next gen.

Last edited:
2020 is the year I’m expecting for now. 2019 definitely feels too soon.

2020 is the year I’m expecting for now. 2019 definitely feels too soon.
well, here's another interesting wrinkle.

just read that Sony/PS exec confirmed there WON'T be a PS Experience event this year. basically, he feels there's "not enough" content to warrant gathering an audience or something.

I've been reading some of the comments, and some have pointed out perhaps that's a sign Sony is preparing for PS5 in 2019.

like you, I think that's too soon. but we'll see. maybe PS5 in 2019 and Xbox Scarlet in 2020?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"