BvS Theories on SW and BvS crossover pics from Snyder/Abrams!

BatmanVSuperman

Gothopolis
Reaction score
53d0f412c480b.jpg

image.jpg

zack-snyder-crossover-star-wars-batman.jpg

NElJ909zGmnvon_1_a.jpg

Is it just a way of cross marketing keeping the fanboys for 2016 drooling on both sides of the galaxy?

Does it have to do with a possible director crossover: Snyder directs a SW movie, JJ directs a JL movie???

Hmmm :shr:

It could also mean nothing and they are just having fun :p

Got some legit theories or want to post some whacky sarcastic theories? Go for it!

Repost for those that missed it...

Is it just a way of cross marketing keeping the fanboys for 2016 drooling on both sides of the galaxy?

Does it have to do with a possible director crossover: Snyder directs a SW movie, JJ directs a JL movie???

Hmmm :shr:

It could also mean nothing and they are just having fun :p

Got some legit theories or want to post some whacky sarcastic theories? Go for it!

What would be cool? They are using it for just marketing or one of them director a movie of the other's franchise?

A BvS and Star Wars cross over movie would be cool! But it ain't happening I know that. Although I like their little twitter fun over it, I'm waiting for Snyder's response to that C3PED Crusader tweet.

A BvS and Star Wars cross over movie would be cool! But it ain't happening I know that. Although I like their little twitter fun over it, I'm waiting for Snyder's response to that C3PED Crusader tweet.

LOL I gotcha, forgot about the outlandish idea of a movie crossover heh

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're just goofing around. Nothing more. Besides, Star Wars is a thousand times more likely to cross over with Marvel than DC, and even then, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

That being said, I'd love to see Snyder do a Star Wars film and Abrams do a DC film.

wasn't Snyder rumored to be directing one of the Star Wars spinoff films not that long ago?

They both know they have potentially two of the biggest summer tentpoles in history on their hands, they are just having fun.

This was just intended to have fun, if you had read the original post you wouldn't be going jeez :o I clearly pointed out it probably meant nothing, but to feel free and make up some fun theories. duh

Fun is not allowed in the Hype.

Everything is to be taken seriously and will result in overly-worded, wrath-filled messages.

That's why we can't have nice things, and even if we do, they don't last forever. :o

I'm sure it would make more sense for Disney to make a Marvel/Star-Wars crossover first, before going to ask DC and teaming up with them.

Not gonna happen though, and I mean with Marvel too.

Where did I put that old pic of Spacey from SR...

Found it. :twisted:

lexwrong.jpg

I don't feel a crossover, I just see it as two movies hyping one another. It's actually a great marketing strategy. I hope it continues. Maybe we'll see Wonder Woman in a Princess Leia outfit at some point or maybe an Aquaman tease.

I think even if it didn't make sense that Doc just wanted to do his spoiler within spoiler :hehe:

I think even if it didn't make sense that Doc just wanted to do his spoiler within spoiler :hehe:

I was referring to the whole concept of a Star Wars/DC crossover. But yes, the chance to do double spoiler tags is always fun :woot:

EDIT: Not to mention, reminding everyone of that scene in SR is a hoot.

Here's what I think:

I wish that the sniping that happens with both the actors and other creators of the CBMs we get from both MARVEL and WB/DCE and their fans was replaced with Snyder and J.J.'s good natured fun.

Here's what I think:

I wish that the sniping that happens with both the actors and other creators of the CBMs we get from both MARVEL and WB/DCE and their fans was replaced with Snyder and J.J.'s good natured fun.

:applaud

People are a bit ornery these days. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"