Days of Future Past 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score

Latest young actor to join the already huge x-men franchise, in a yet to be announced role.

With all the returning actors set to appear on the apocalyptic future, we would guess Booboo will appear on the 70's, but since we dont know yet, lets discuss our thoughts and which mutant we would like him to play.

:xmen:-MEN

Definitely see him as an 70s X-Men or Brotherhood member. His age suggests that, plus those are the teams that needs to be filled out at the moment.

I hope he plays Sunfire. Thunderbird would be pretty useless since Beast pretty much has all of his abilities.

I hope he plays Sunfire. Thunderbird would be pretty useless since Beast pretty much has all of his abilities.

Even if Matthew showed Hank running pretty fast, I think Singer should leave that in the past, like it never happened.

Would feel really weird to see transformed Beast running like characters as Quicksilver or Thunderbird.

That is NOT his power, so really hope Singer doesnt do that with him on this sequel or in the future.

Sunfire is Japanese, which he, clearly, is not.

According to Wikipedia, Booboo's mother is Japanese, as well as Chinese, and Korean, and he looks Oriental enough (and let's face it, sometimes that's all that matters in Hollywood. That's why a Korean actor is playing Sulu).

Forge!!!

Singer keeps talking about new technologies. Would be cool to see Forge and Beast developing them.

Forge!!!

Singer keeps talking about new technologies. Would be cool to see Forge and Beast developing them.

Plus you need someone to explain all the techno jargon about Sentinels and how to beat them.

Explain time displacement quantum mechanics.

as I posted on another topic, Booboo really fits the FC x-men:

fc_team2.jpg

I feel a bit sad to know this seems unlikely now :(

fc_team2.jpg

Yeah, I've wanted to see how Singer would handle Banshee ever since he showed Siryn in X2. Havok or Cyclops would be cool, I don't think they have any energy blasters on the team yet.

But Booboo looks like he could fit on either team to me. And his hair might not look like that in DOFP.

Even if Matthew showed Hank running pretty fast, I think Singer should leave that in the past, like it never happened.

Would feel really weird to see transformed Beast running like characters as Quicksilver or Thunderbird.

That is NOT his power, so really hope Singer doesnt do that with him on this sequel or in the future.

Hated that in FC. One of the many reasons why I'm happy Vaughn isn't directing this one.

I can see Forge for some reason. Didn't singer emphasize something about using new technology or something? Cue in Forge.

Yeah he looks like he could be a young Forge. If he is, I wonder if he'll have to have a beard or the part. Maybe just a goatee.

I hope it's Forge as well. I really don't want to see Sunspot or Thunderbird. Thunderbird had such a bad, pissy attitude and was basically the X-Men's first "red-shirt". :funny:

And he exists just to die.

Plus there's just nothing exciting or unique about Thunderbirds powers. We already have Beast.

And he exists just to die.

Plus there's just nothing exciting or unique about Thunderbirds powers. We already have Beast.

Yep. I just felt his character was around to bring assery to the storyline. :p

Suspot was suspose to be In First Class as member of Hellfire club.It's not crazy to think
he would be brought In to fill gap of brotherhood.

I'm getting Riptide/Banshee vibes from him especially he's not a very well-known actor. But I hope he will get some cool scenes!

fc_team2.jpg

They really need to change Beast's look in this one. He looks like the Wolfman's slow cousin in that pic.

I think he looks fine, they just need to fix his mouth/voice sync...it looks like a guy talking through a mask...

I think he looks ridiculous. I'd like something closer to Kelsey Grammer's Beast. They could say that he's found a way to regress the mutation.

I think he looks fine, they just need to fix his mouth/voice sync...it looks like a guy talking through a mask...

I think he lookd fine too.

sure, they can make a better job, but I like how young Beast looks on a good part of the movie and most promo pics. Im sure Singer will push for a better final result, compared to some scenes of FC, specially the first Beast scene, so Im not worried.

I think he looks ridiculous. I'd like something closer to Kelsey Grammer's Beast. They could say that he's found a way to regress the mutation.

Yeah hopefully they can improve his look and I hope they give him better teeth!

I think the overall look was fine on paper, it was once you really saw it in motion/action and like a few said the voice issues, that detracted a bit. Again its great, but could still use some improvement.

I liked Hoult's makeup better then Grammar's Beast makeup, since I always felt Grammar's Beast felt like a guy painted blue with a wookie body suit. At least Hoult's makeup makes sense in that his face and hands don't lack fur for no reason. But I know I'm in the minority on that front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"