Days of Future Past 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

I have to say that while the new X-men were not in it much, this has to be one of my favorite scenes
vlcsnap_2014_05_31_00h15m26s45.png

I actually like how they managed to make Booboo look older with his outfit and make-up. At first I was a bit worried about how Warpath might look too young for the role, but the final output impressed me!

Saw the film last night…I know I'm a little late. I was surprised Warpath had a little more to do than I thought. He also had the most lines, IIRC of the new mutants and his abilities (sensing/tracking abilities at least) were integral to facing the sentinels---Blink still gets the top spot though. Pleasantly surprised, especially since he was given the least time in trailers. I was also surprised with how little Sunspot was given.

Aww, that's really cool! :woot:

He had 6 lines in the film:
"They're here", "Sentinels", "Blink", "Ahhhh" "They never where" & "12 Sentinel ships, 10 miles etc"

Warpath also said "Run" to Kitty & Bishop, & "Here they come" after tracking the approaching sentinels in the temple, so far he had 8 lines :woot:

Last edited:
I love the fact how we're counting the lines of the new mutants. It just shows how much we love them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"