Days of Future Past 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Can he do that in the comics? If no, I hope they keep the gun.

I'm not sure if he can, but the X-films do not always follow the comics. For his character, it's believable that he would have a bionic arm that could morph into a blaster. That would also make him unique and something we haven't seen in a cbm yet, not to mention how visually awesome it would be to see his arm morph. It also sets him apart from Bishop, who would have his gun. Just seems unnecessary for both characters to have guns. But if he must, I'd be okay with the guns. I just want him to have that arm too.

Booboo and his sister on KidsChoiceAwards:

booboo-stewart-fivel-stewart-kids-choice-carpet-02.jpg

and signing to fans:
BGFLfjzCQAAcAZv.jpg:large

oh, and apparently this is their twitter: https://twitter.com/RealBoobooFivel
how cute a twitter for the two brothers :D

I'm not sure if he can, but the X-films do not always follow the comics. For his character, it's believable that he would have a bionic arm that could morph into a blaster. That would also make him unique and something we haven't seen in a cbm yet, not to mention how visually awesome it would be to see his arm morph. It also sets him apart from Bishop, who would have his gun. Just seems unnecessary for both characters to have guns. But if he must, I'd be okay with the guns. I just want him to have that arm too.

It reminds me of Terminator 3. People hear already mentioned the similarity of this movie with Terminator (robots, time travel, dystopian future). So I don't want to see a bionic arm morphing into a blaster or a gun.

Well He could be playing sunspot and not forge.Sunspot was one Bryan Singer wanted for
first Class but Matthew Vaughn cut when he rewrote the script.

True, and I'd love to see how he would look as Sunspot. Different forms for Sunspot(if he's in this), Ice Man, and Colossus when they use their powers are expected.

He definitely looks much better with shorter hair.

well, we can tell he looked better when he was a bit younger, but he still has a nice look and definetly will be a cool addition to the team and the franchise.

and thepowercosmic, at least on Spain we use to use that expression, hehe

well, we can tell he looked better when he was a bit younger, but he still has a nice look and definetly will be a cool addition to the team and the franchise.

and thepowercosmic, at least on Spain we use to use that expression, hehe

Oh, cool that's fine. I thought you were saying she used to be a guy. :woot:

I'm currently updating my signature banner and I just realized, what if Boo Boo is Forge and Trask is forcing him to build the Sentinels.:wow:

Last edited:
if the latest pic on their twitter isnt another brother of their, Booboo has cut his hair to short and modern :(

yes to me. Him with long hair made him a more unique mutant

and if he was either Thunderbird or Forge, the look would have been spot on. Now he looks more conventional, with a modern cut like that.

Well, if his hair is short now that means he is NOT playing Thunderbird. Thank the lord!

Actually, you're right Angamb. He doesn't have a tattoo there. :(

Those are some nice pictures.

And my guess is that he's Avalanche.

I don't see Boo Boo Stewart doing any wire work or shaving his head in these pics so he can be Sir Patrick's stunt double.

Although Avalanche didn't occur to me, I'm still banking on his character being Forge.

Maily because of this:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=456271

I disagree.He Is clearly a secondary role In film.He's playing a 1973 mutant.
Who we don't know.My money Is on sunspot but Avalnche Is a real possabilty.
Even Thunderbird Is withen the realm of possabilty but I think personally he's a new brotherhood member.Avalanche was Introduced In COmics In the DOFP
storyline.

I dont see a young actor as him working with Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence.

Feels really weird.

And mainly, I dont see him as the only choice Singer would have thought to join them.

He fits the 70's x-men cast more than the brotherhood actors. And at the same time, the x-men need more members, so its more likely that he is an actual x-man, instead of a brotherhood one, taking into account he is the only young actor joining the cast to date. (im sure there will be one/two more, but he's the only one right now, so makes more sense)

A young mutant radical would fit brotherhood.He could be playing SUnspot or Avalanche
as broterhood member.But playing thunderbird as a X-Man Is withen the realm of possibilty.
Magneto needs someone to do his bidding while Mystique may be mostly undercover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"