Things Batman Would Never Say

Batman: (Musing over his Batman suit design) Could use some nipples!

Batman cuddling with Robin watching "The Ambiguesly Gay Duo": "You don't think their on to us do you?"

I couldn't, it said the webpage and link were removed

Oracle: Yaaay!!! I beat Professor X in the wheelchair derby!!!!

Batman: Yes, folks, its true. I DO wear this bright yellow belt to attract bullets to my crotch.

Robin (Dick or Jason): You need Nair for short shorts!

Detective Flass: Man, I hope Dolph Lundgren plays me in the movie.

Black Mask: For the last time, THAT STUPID JET LI MOVIE WASN'T ABOUT ME!!!!

Scarecrow: Would you believe I only weigh 47 pounds? See folks, Trimspa really does work!

Bane: After I stopped using steriods, I found out I just couldn't cut it as a supervillain. Kinda makes me feel like an Olympic athlete.

Bane's 3 Annoying Henchmen:
Bird: No, I'm not Sigfried OR Roy.
Zombie: No, I'm not Billy Corgan.
Trogg: Uh, I don't know who I look like... but anyway, aren't you glad we're not around anymore?

Killer Croc: Hey, here's a little known fact, kids. When Jim Lee was drawing my scenes in HUSH, he was running short on time, so he just cut and pasted a bunch of old sketches of the Lizard he did for Marvel a long time ago and hoped no one would notice!

Batman:Say, Robin, want a promotion?
Robin: Really?
Batman: PSYCHE!

Oracle: They have basketball organizations for people like me.

Joker: Now where're my antidepressants...?

Bane: CROM!!

Batman: (musing over the Batmobile) Alfred, what I think this thing REALLY needs is ground effects and blue neon lights. Make it happen.

Batman: And while you are at it, throw down with one of those little OnStar contraptions, too, so they can track my car for me.

Batman: Ya know Mr. Burton, I think Michael Keaton best represents my level of physical fitness and training. You should pick him.

Batman: KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Alfred: I bandaged your ribs and replaced you injured spleen, master Bruce...that'll be 12,000 dollars.
Bruce: What?!
Alfred: Hardly MY fault you don't have an HMO plan...

Mr. Freeze: Maybe I should stop freezing things are start melting them...

Catwoman: You're right Batman, I SHOULD give up crime.

Batgirl (new one): Snake Eyes (from GI JOE) is my brother.

Thug: Who ARE YOU!??!?!?!!!?

BATMAN: I'm NOT Batman.........

Batman: Well, crap in a hat.

Joker: Hang from a helicopter? Shyeah right. Get my frickin' stunt double to do it.

Robin: That pole's starting to chafe...

Joker: Meh, killing people isn't as funny anymore, so let me watch Everyone Loves Raymond in peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"