Things Remembered...

Discussion in 'Superman Returns' started by Lightning54SC, May 19, 2006.

1. Kevin Roegele Do you mind if I don't?

Notice how Superman keeps looking younger. George Reeves looks in his 40's, approaching 50 even. Christopher Reeve looks 30ish. Dean Cain looks so young he was dubbed Superboy by the press.

2. Kane Guest

Dean Cain never looked 'young' to me. He just never looked like Superman.

More like Captain Marvel.

3. Nivek Registered

I remember being in Pittsburgh in 1997 and hearing about scouting being done for being a shooting location for Superman Lives. I know PNC Plaza (seen as Fiddlers Green in land of the Dead) was supposed to be the Lexcorp headquarters.

4. Comicfan Registered

In George Reeves series, Clark Kent was 25 when he moves to Metropolis to be Superman (so he was superman in his latest 20, he was never 40)

5. Cinemaman Registered

Routh looks like he is 28. Not bad.

6. SolidSnakeMGS Registered

Exactly why I said Routh should start off as him. However, once he denegerated, he looked NOTHING like Sups except for the suit and a few vague physical characteristics.

7. Speedball Don't. Blink.

AHHH!!!!!!
    Batman Nipple suit on Nicolas Cage!!!!
    MY EYES!!!!!!

8. Superfreak Gramaton Cleric

thats a dumb idea, hireing 2 actors to play the same role. It would be far easier to just work with routh to play both parts, by coming up with some kick ass makeup effects, and body augmentation. Getting a second actor to come play bizarro after his 'transformation' is not a good idea. Especially, since bizarro degenerates slowly over time. It's not a sudden descent into Bizarros world, but slow. You'd need who ever is playing superman to play the part of bizarro. End of story.

lets get off this subject b/c I never want to see bizarro in a supermna movie anyway. Could anything be more boring, superman, vs. himself? And the whole idea screams of Van Damme's Double Impact. I shudder at the superman version of that movie.

9. Lightning54SC Registered

routh may be able to pull of superman but bizzaro i dont think so