Things you HATE, Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

[A]

Avenger
Reaction score
Disclaimer: this is not a serious thread. Please don't start naming violence, unfairness, injustice, communists, hippies, mimes, all that. No. This thread is about the smaller, sillier things

(...)

So, name one thing you hate. Could be anything.. remember, small stuff.
Let the hate begin.

Last edited:
I hate people who distort religion into a means of spreading their own hatred and intolerance.

I hate new threads. Ha! I was the first to say it! :awesome:

I hate it when you get the house clean, get the little one to bed, pull out a bottle of wine, then when the wife gets home...

she's got a headache

I hate the itchy feeling you get on your uvula and when you try to rub the roof of your mouth to get rid of it, it doesn't work.

I hate when a big, fat zit appears on your philtrum at the worst of times, i.e. the night before classes.

I hate dog poop.

I hate when you eat spicy food, your nose gets runny without fail, even though you're perfectly healthy and not down with some flu.

I hate when mosquitoes bite the bottom of your foot, you can't scratch it because it's tantamount to suicide. I'm ticklish. So, I use a comb instead.

I love the rain, but I hate when I'm suddenly in it, especially when it's of the God's-explosive-diahorrea kind in which my tiny umbrella goes berserk.

That's all, for now.

I hate that I wasn't the first to hate on this new thread.

I hate "trendy" girls with their North Face and their Uggs. If I was in charge, they'd all be shot on site.

-I hate people who have bank accounts yet still don't know how to swipe their ATM cards

-I hate people who wear sunglasses inside a house/building

-I hate people that think all Hispanics are from Mexico

-I hate slow drivers that don't let you change lanes

-I hate people that are not responsible

Waking up with a sore throat. Oh, and daylight savings. **** daylight savings.

I hate it when I hear someone's weird speech ticks, and then I can't stop hearing it. An example is "Draw-ring".

I hate it when I hear someone's weird speech ticks, and then I can't stop hearing it. An example is "Draw-ring".

My mom says 'warsh'. But she also says 'Jew it down' so I quit listening to her.

Oh, I had one of the best times in Haiti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"