Things you HATE, Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Parents Television Council.

I hate when someone who lies to my face. And I know their lying. They know that I know what they said is complete an total BS.

And I was told sincerely beforehand not to provoke that liar. No matter how hard it is.

I've never been, so I'm neutral to it. Their food, however, smells disgusting.

I've never been, so I'm neutral to it. Their food, however, smells disgusting.

Have you tried Haitian food? Till you've tired it get back to me. When I was in Haiti I couldn't stop eating the food at the hotel it was so good. I eventually became good friends with the chef. :awesome:

The Parents Television Council.

I agree 100%. A group of people deciding what is best for someone else's kids is wrong and dangerous. Same thing with the FCC. It's very unconstitutional that they exist to do what they do.

I hate people who feel the need to talk about their personal problems ALL the time. I don't care. If it doesn't directly concern me, then piss off! :cmad:

I hate people who feel the need to talk about their personal problems ALL the time. I don't care. If it doesn't directly concern me, then piss off! :cmad:

Same. :up:

Yeah. I don't like the new Lounge either. :awesome:

Okay, simple enough I have a new one if I haven't already said it.. I ****ing hate college!!!

I hate slide-shows on YouTube.

Especially anime ones.

Especially anime ones that have "Black" by Pearl Jam as the song playing.

:cmad:

Okay, simple enough I have a new one if I haven't already said it.. I ****ing hate college!!!

College is awesome, how can anyone hate college.

I hate people the don't look for pedestrians crossing the street when they're making a left turn, then slam on the brakes midturn, blocking oncoming traffic to let the pedestrian cross, dumbasses.

What, like yelling at someone with high blood-pressure and accidentally giving them a fatal heart attack?

Yeah exactly. Or running away from countless people who have attacked you and made you mad. Then you take out your frustration on a freaking bird.

The bird had it coming. :o

^ I read "I hate opinions" :o :hehe:

I don't understand that reference/joke. :csad:
That was me, attempting to guess the name of the person you were talking about. So for one second you'd be weirded out before I said, I only guessed what her name was.

I really hate when I guess wrong! :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"