Things you HATE, Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Turk are back as regulars.

It still won't be the same.

It shouldn't be the same. Nor should they be back as regulars. I mean, I'm all for continuing adventures at Sacred Heart, but tying it to Scrubs is kind of a weak move, since the new interns don't have ANY of the charm that the cast we came up with did. We get it, there's a overly cheery one, an overly assertive one, a black surgeon like Turk once was, and Howie. I don't see the show lasting more than this last season, really.

Actually, I think they cast a whole bunch of new interns to be the main cast, and are keeping Jo and Sonny on as Residents.

Which I hate.

If they were gonna keep anyone, it should have been Howie. His "I totally don't belong here, but I don't give a damn" attitude brought me the most chuckles from S:08.

I hate it when people use the Bible to attack homosexuals, when the Bible states EVERYONE is a sinner, and no sin is greater than any other sin, so they have no basis for singling out gays as sinners or any basis for considering gay people less moral than straight people and basically don't know what they're talking about and need to read their Bibles more carefully.

Actually, I think they cast a whole bunch of new interns to be the main cast, and are keeping Jo and Sonny on as Residents.

Which I hate.

I love me some Jo...

I hate it when people use the Bible to attack homosexuals, when the Bible states EVERYONE is a sinner, and no sin is greater than any other sin, so they have no basis for singling out gays as sinners or any basis for considering gay people less moral than straight people and basically don't know what they're talking about and need to read their Bibles more carefully.

Don't people use the bible to attack people's everything? Lol

Literally; some people even throw bibles like rocks!

I should try to use the bible to get out of chem lab...

I hate being the shortest person on my school's basketball team.:csad:

Do you still do well?

I'm inconsistent at the level I'm playing. Luckily, I made varsity this year since I did so well on Freshman A, but the last week of practice was brutal. I'll be lucky if I step on to the court once or twice a game.

Also, I had surgery on my left hand last september and it's still pretty stiff. Luckily, it's my recessive hand, but it can still throw me off.

Last edited:
I hate teeny bopper vamp **** like the Vampire Diaries, and how Vampires went from being the stuff of great stories and horror movies to teen beat pretty boy crushes.

I hate women who lie. Okay, everyone does, but there's something about the girl you're with who tells a barefaced lie. Worse is when you figure it out. Bah!
I also hate McG

Okay, maybe hate is too strong a word :p

Don't you hate those girls who come onto you one day saying they really like you and all that, then the next day they go off you and don't want anything like that to do with you? It just hurts godamnit! Were's the upset emoticon?

So you hate every girl in the world..

that's average height I think. Or maybe it's 5'10...

5'9" is average... because that's how tall I am.
I have these huge muscles though... so when I stand next to a really tall person... I look like one of the dwarves from LOTR. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"