The Amazing Spider-Man Things You Want To See In The Amazing Spider-Man 2

-JJJ. His presence was missing to me in this one.

-Norman Osborne...but no Goblin, not yet..

-a bigger role for Sally Field, I think she was underused in the movie.

-more Spidey quipping!

-more of the parents stuff revealed

I hope they dont do this, but after seeing the movie and playing the game, does anyone else feel like they will go the man spider route eventually?

^^
God No

Here's What i want to see
Intro Osbournes
MJ
Eddie Brock
Daily Bugle
Peter Graduating going to College
Electro as the Villain

^^
God No

Here's What i want to see
Intro Osbournes
MJ
Eddie Brock
Daily Bugle
Peter Graduating going to College
Electro as the Villain

Yeah I know. I would despise it, but it kind of makes sense with the cross species stuff. The serum that Connors used on himself and freddy eventually had the lizard gene take over. In the video game they have the cross species virus where the non human part takes over. In the game they even referance that Peter is the only one who kept his human side after becoming a cross species because of something in his blood. What if that something goes away though? This is just my thoughts. Again I will say I really really do not want this to happen, but it would not shock me if it did.

- Costumed Green Goblin
- The Death of Gwen Stacy
- JJJ and the Daily Bugle
- Mary Jane Watson introduction

- Norman Osborn (I still don't know about GG, I just don't want them to retread ground)
- Jameson
- Harry

- And um... Uncle Ben's murderer caught?

I think Uncle Ben's murderer should be caught at the end of TASM3. If Gwen dies in TASM2, then TASM3 will be his redemption story, what a better redemption than capturing the killer who kinda started everything.

Maybe OsCorp trying to recreate Spider-Man and it going horribly wrong, creating Man-Spider. I don't want Man-Spider to have a main role, but more like a cameo being contained in a cell.

Or maybe even a scene where Norman and Gwen hook up and we get to see the Goblin's "O" face?

J/k.

-Personally, I'm hoping they aren't looking at this as a "trilogy". We've had enough of that. I want to see at least a 4 movie arc.

-Electro as the villain...

Personally, I think he was the one in the mid credits sequence. I know the consensus is that it's Norman...but I really don't buy that.

-Norman represented, pulling Electro's strings while also attempting to get/use Peter's blood to heal him.

-JJJ, obviously. And maybe Eddie Brock.

-More for Aunt May to do.

Then in 3, you bring about Goblin, black suit, and kill Gwen, which in turn under the influence of the black suit, Peter kills Goblin. He gets rid of the suit, which leads to Venom in 4.

"Gwen and I are gonna have one Hell of a time!" - Norman Osborn.

-Personally, I'm hoping they aren't looking at this as a "trilogy". We've had enough of that. I want to see at least a 4 movie arc.

Personally, I think he was the one in the mid credits sequence. I know the consensus is that it's Norman...but I really don't buy that.

-Norman represented, pulling Electro's strings while also attempting to get/use Peter's blood to heal him.

Then in 3, you bring about Goblin, black suit, and kill Gwen, which in turn under the influence of the black suit, Peter kills Goblin. He gets rid of the suit, which leads to Venom in 4.

This..... all of this.

1. Want to see Pete heal a little faster.

2. Want to see his web formula improve.....Liz snapped it too easily.

3. Pete gets a hair cut and ditches the "emo" look.

4. Amp up his strength....he got knock around by the Lizard, more than he dished out!

I think Uncle Ben's murderer should be caught at the end of TASM3. If Gwen dies in TASM2, then TASM3 will be his redemption story, what a better redemption than capturing the killer who kinda started everything.

By that point I'm really not gonna care anymore. :o

You have to treat it like a trilogy, though. You can't take a fourth film for granted. Just ask Raimi and Maguire.

You have to treat it like a trilogy, though. You can't take a fourth film for granted. Just ask Raimi and Maguire.

I think treating it like a trilogy is what partially killed the Raimi's movies though. So much was stuffed into #3, much of which could have been spread over 4.

Plus, Sony owns the Spidey movie rights out right now. They don't have to worry about rushing movies any more.

I think treating it like a trilogy is what partially killed the Raimi's movies though. So much was stuffed into #3, much of which could have been spread over 4.

Plus, Sony owns the Spidey movie rights out right now. They don't have to worry about rushing movies any more.
Yeah, but no CBM series has made it past three films with the same creative team. You just can't build a series assuming that you'll get there. Even if the fourth film is made, it could be under someone else's writing or direction, and the whole flow of the series will be disrupted.

Yeah, but no CBM series has made it past three films with the same creative team. You just can't build a series assuming that you'll get there. Even if the fourth film is made, it could be under someone else's writing or direction, and the whole flow of the series will be disrupted.

Eh. The second one is already under new writers. So who knows.

I hope Sony allows a cameo of Spidey in some of the Marvel studio movies.

1. Want to see Pete heal a little faster.

2. Want to see his web formula improve.....Liz snapped it too easily.

3. Pete gets a hair cut and ditches the "emo" look.

4. Amp up his strength....he got knock around by the Lizard, more than he dished out!

How does Peter's hair make him look emo..?

One scene from the comics that I would love to see transitioned to film is the one with Peter and MJ after Gwen's death. The one where MJ goes to Peter's apartment to talk and he tells her to go away, but she stays anyway. I think that it could turn out to e a really great scene.

-Green Goblin and his mind games
-J.Jonah Jameson
- if they ever go the Man-Spider route... Agh... I don't even want to think of that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"