The Amazing Spider-Man Things You Want To See In The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Can't wait for it to release on DVD/BluRay

Cut scenes ahoy!

Kingpin is out of question, he belongs to Fox atm, they have I think at least three more years to make a DD films before the rights revert back to Marvel if i'm correct.

A lot of people want A LOT of stuff in the sequel. I remember what Mathew Vaughn said about the sequel to First Class saying he would only add one new character and i like that approach to ASM2. Keep it simple. No need to overload the film and then have so many new characters.

Stuff like Daily Bugle/JJJ is cool. But bringing in MJ, JJJ, Eddie, Kingpin, Norman, Harry... thats WAY overloaded.

We don't need to see kingpin (at least not any time soon) but having JJJ and the Daily Bugle is a must . MJ could just have a quick cameo maybe a scene or two, the same could go for Harry. And then introduce Norman but not have him be Green Goblin until AMS 3. I don't think that would be over crowded at all.

Definitely want to see Aunt May and Peter dealing with the financial consequences at home after Uncle Ben's death in this movie. This movie sort of hinted at it at the beginning with Uncle Ben asking Peter about the water leak in the basement.

It would lead Peter to use his skills as a photographer to try and take pictures for The Daily Bugle to make ends meet back at home, where we would meet J.J., Betty Brant, etc.

Have Peter as Spider-Man over Ben's grave at some point, maybe talking to him, asking him for help.

1.Since two characters are dead and one villain is defeated,that gives us two characters too add and a third who will be the villain without over crowding the movie.

JJJ can replace Captain Stacy,and Harry Osborn can replace Uncle Ben's character while Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin as the villain.

2.Have Green Goblin kill Gwen.

3.Show Kingpin in a small minor role like how Dr.Ratha had in the first movie,and show him getting tired of spider-man ruining his business,and the Kingpin wants him dead.

4.Show how Norman Osborn was gonna make Kingpin some super villains,but he never gets the chance,because he gets killed.

5.Show Kingpin at the end of the movie talking to Harry about Norman's original plans too create super villains too kill spider-man.Now Harry and Kingpin want the same thing.

1.Since two characters are dead and one villain is defeated,that gives us two characters too add and a third who will be the villain without over crowding the movie.

JJJ can replace Captain Stacy,and Harry Osborn can replace Uncle Ben's character while Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin as the villain.

2.Have Green Goblin kill Gwen.

3.Show Kingpin in a small minor role like how Dr.Ratha had in the first movie,and show him getting tired of spider-man ruining his business,and the Kingpin wants him dead.

4.Show how Norman Osborn was gonna make Kingpin some super villains,but he never gets the chance,because he gets killed.

5.Show Kingpin at the end of the movie talking to Harry about Norman's original plans too create super villains too kill spider-man.Now Harry and Kingpin want the same thing.

Won't happen, Fox still owns the film rights to kingpin, but I do like your ideas.

Avi Arad said they can use Kingpin if they want too in a recent interview.

Avi Arad said they can use Kingpin if they want too in a recent interview.

I read that, but I don't know how much I take Avi Arad's word for things. He's not with Marvel anymore and hasn't been since 2006. Feige is really the one that would have to negotiate a deal like that.

1. Green Goblin. He's Spidey's Joker. Intelligent, strong, mad. He has to play mind-games with Spidey. Death of Gwen for sure.
2. Shocker as a minor villain. (maybe the movie will start with Spidey fighting Shocker, beating and than he can appear later in the movie, again)
3. JJ, Bugle. (Hopefully they can bring Simmons)
4. MJ(Amber Heard), Harry(Alex Russel).
5. Peter in college, the action taking place after 2 years.

TASM 2
-Open the movie with Electro and a group of thugs robbing a bank and Spidey trying to stop them. Have Electro retreat, but have him appear later in the film.
-Show that Peter and Aunt May are struggling to live
-Have Peter work for JJJ at the Bugle.
-Introduce MJ/Harry so yeah I guess college.
-Main Villian: Mysterio. Have him hire Electro to kill Spider-man.
-More, longer action sequences
-During one battle, have Mysterio tell Spidey more about his father or how/if he died.
-In another have Mysterio capture Gwen and show her an illusion of her dying.
-3 good, solid battles with Spidey vs. Mysterio/Electro. Explain the backstories of each at some point.
-End of movie: Norman Osborn drinks serum to heal him, enhancing his physical abilities, becoming Green Goblin.

I'd really like to see a scene where spidey is talking to a gargoyle whilst listening for police sirens or any trouble going down in the area!

SECOND FILM:
- Introduce the Osbornes.
- Spider-slayers.
- Scorpion (as an experiment by Norman and co) - main villain.
- JJJ.

THIRD FILM-
- Green Goblin
- Death of Gwen

KISS principle - Keep It Simple Stupid.

Perfect!:up:

To add to this:

Have it take place a year after ASM.
Peter and Gwen in college.
Spidey up-dates suit.

I would love to see Craven the Hunter in a Spidey movie.

1. Takes place shortly after the first one, no more than a year.
2. Introduce Harry and Norman.
3. Have Pete introduce a utility belt to the suit (the one from the game)

I don't care what the next villain is.

^I hope it's one we haven't seen yet. Save GG for ASM 3.

Um, **** Mary Jane. Emma Stone is TOO GOOD to be replaced. Please, tell me one young actress who can surpass Emma Stone in terms of BOTH looks and acting. Sure she isn't a super model, but I don't care. She looks like a NORMAL ****ING PERSON. Not some hoe off the street.

You guys realize that Emma could return for the 3rd and most likely final film in this current series even if she dies in ASM2.

There are ways to make characters reappear without actually being alive.

Here's my wish list:
* The onscreen introduction of Norman Osborne
* The introduction of J. Jonah Jameson, Robbie Robertson, Betty Brant, and the Daily Bugle building
* Aunt May admitting verbally that she's figured out Peter's secret
* Mysterio as the main villain
* Dr. Connors and Ratha coming back in supporting roles

I say save Green Goblin/Norman osborn as the Villian in the 3rd movie as for the 2nd movie I wouldn't mind seeing another Villian we haven't seen yet like Electro maybe Mysterio.

^ Bringing Norman in as a physical presence doesn't automatically mean you have to have The Green Goblin in the movie, because the appearance of the Goblin and the appearance of Norman are not mutually exclusive.

Well I meant he should be the Villian in the 3rd Film but have him in the backround in the 2nd film.

If they use Kingpin, in some freak chance, I would prefer him to not be the primary/only villain. I enjoyed his arc in US, and would not mind if his part and screentime was that for the guy who played Falcone in BB.

-Mary Jane Watson
-Harry Osborn
-J Jonah Jameson
-the bugle , either paper or TV station I don't care
-Norman Osborn

Those are my musts..... But I wouldn't be opposed to .....
- green goblin
-doc ock
-gwen's death (if this film is only going to end up as a trilogy, then id prefer 2nd film) the second film could be its "empire strikes back"

-black cat/Felicia Hardy (totally depends on the story though)

I also welcome any other previously unused villains

They should use a villains who are already established. That's why Kraven or Chameleon could work. With Kraven, they probably would have to rework him so he's not as goofy looking.

No more 'scientific mind who a mentor to Peter becomes insane after an accident'. Sick of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"