Thirst Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

AgentPat said:
Wait! Look at the guy behind Lana right after her VO says, "shut up Clark; you talk too much." You can't really see his face, but you can see his arms. Is that Clark? If so, his "costume" is bare armed, and he's got a tattoo on his right upper arm. That doesn't really fit Zorro, Dracula, OR Warrior Angel. LOL

Aight, my interest in this episode is rising. ;)

NO, that's not Clark, that's just some cowboy at the party lol.

triplet said:
It's done, it took me longer than normal since I'm fighting a cold. I just sent it to Craig a couple of hours ago.

Oh, okay.

And these arent normal vampires, they're krypto infused vampires. And it is Halloween.

avidreader said:
And these arent normal vampires, they're krypto infused vampires. And it is Halloween.

I was more worried after the shorter trailer than this longer one...

I think it will be fun.

triplet said:
I was more worried after the shorter trailer than this longer one...

I think it will be fun.

Yep! A bit of light hearted fun for the Holiday.

However, I think its going to end on a very intriguing note, which will bring viewers back to find out what is going to happen.

of course it is

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fine And The Spaceship
- In one of the last scenes of the episode, Fine has made his way into the LuthorCorp hangar and is face to face with the black Kryptonian spaceship. He smiles like a man returning home. He reaches out to touch the ship, but is interrupted by a clicking noise. Lex's henchman, Ramirez, is behind him and has a gun pointed to his head. "Shouldn't be putting your hands on things that aren't yours, professor," Ramirez tells him.
- "Actually, it is mine," Fine tells him. His hands morph into black metal spikes which pierce Ramirez's skull. Fine turns back to the ship and touches it. As his hand touches the ship, it too morphs into black metal. His entire body follows as he is absorbed back into the hull of the ship.....

:D
[/font]

avidreader said:
Yep! A bit of light hearted fun for the Holiday.

However, I think its going to end on a very intriguing note, which will bring viewers back to find out what is going to happen.

Was this the one that Hulk said Clark would do something to make us squeal with delight?

KikiDee said:
Was this the one that Hulk said Clark would do something to make us squeal with delight?

I'm not sure. I do remember him saying that but I cant remember what he was referring to.

I was talking about Brainiac and the spaceship.

KalKai said:
of course it is

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fine And The Spaceship
- In one of the last scenes of the episode, Fine has made his way into the LuthorCorp hangar and is face to face with the black Kryptonian spaceship. He smiles like a man returning home. He reaches out to touch the ship, but is interrupted by a clicking noise. Lex's henchman, Ramirez, is behind him and has a gun pointed to his head. "Shouldn't be putting your hands on things that aren't yours, professor," Ramirez tells him.
- "Actually, it is mine," Fine tells him. His hands morph into black metal spikes which pierce Ramirez's skull. Fine turns back to the ship and touches it. As his hand touches the ship, it too morphs into black metal. His entire body follows as he is absorbed back into the hull of the ship.....

:D
[/font]

:eek: I can't wait to see this part.

avidreader said:
I was talking about Brainiac and the spaceship.

That part will make me squeal too. I love dangerous men....super computers.
icon10.gif

marvelman418 said:
Whats braniac look like?

James Marsters aka Spike from Buffy. His character is Prof. Fine in the series so far.

Baadshah2 said:
What Has The Show Come To When Brainiac, An Important Villian, Comes To Smallville To Be A Professeur

do you ever post anything relevant in here? Ever?:confused: Go look up Brainiac's alter ego, Dr, Milton Fine, in the DC Encyclopedia and come back to us...

For those of you saying all four of this season's episodes have been great,...(in my best Chandler Bing immitation) did you SEE the Aquaman episode last weak,...I mean week? I don't even regularly read Aquaman, I usually see him in JLA,...but I know this,...what I saw on Smallville,....WASN'T Aquaman,...not even a little.

I liked Aqua, but it was far from great. Poor direction and zero on-screen chemistry between Lois and Arthur were it's biggest faults.

Marsters made up for those lacks almost entirely by himself, however.

Scorpion said:
For those of you saying all four of this season's episodes have been great,...(in my best Chandler Bing immitation) did you SEE the Aquaman episode last weak,...I mean week? I don't even regularly read Aquaman, I usually see him in JLA,...but I know this,...what I saw on Smallville,....WASN'T Aquaman,...not even a little.

well considering he's not "Aquaman" yet, I'm not exactly sure why you expected to see full fledged Aquaman? His origin about his parents was spot on from the comics. He could swim incredibly fast and was focused on protecting the world's oceans. Sounds like a young Arthur Curry to me...

Scorpion said:

Ohhhhhhhhkay...........so go post this in the Aqua discussion. How do you feel about vampires?
icon10.gif

holtz11 said:
Chloe in the DP with Carrie Fisher, Brainiac and Lex interacting will save this episode. But the vampire/Buffy stuff WILL be hard to take.:down

Not adding to the discussion, because this basically sums it all up.

I never cared about the vampires stories..
I never watched a minute of Buffy The Whatever.. Has my zero level interest..
So everything would point to ''logical'' conclusion - I will not enjoy Thirst..
Wrong.. I know I will.. No way in hell I won't.. :)

Seems funny? Cheesy? Ilogical, inconsistent?
Not really..

Let's ''rationalize away''..

Take Beatles and their way of mixing things up..
I do not care about blues, jazz, or indian music..
I care even less about umm, vaudeville ''stuff''..
But will I enjoy a Beatle song with elements of these?
Of course I will.. :)

You should too ;)

Scorpion said:
I usually see him in JLA,...but I know this,...what I saw on Smallville,....WASN'T Aquaman,...not even a little.

So what you like the coldhearted Aquaman who doesn't give a damn about anyone else exsept sealife?

The coldhearted Aquaman who doesn't seem to know how to have fun?

The Coldhearted Aquaman who's got stupid Super powers ?

Well I don't.

I liked Smallville's version of Aquaman / Arthur Curry, He a young Man who cares about both The sealife & Humanlife . And want's to save the world. This version of Aquaman has a heart, feelings , a little more depth to his character . and cool Super powers.

.... and Thirst looks like its gonna be a really good episode.

avidreader said:
.... and Thirst looks like its gonna be a really good episode.

I don't know, The Krypto - Vampire thing isn't sitting well with me. I think everything else in the episode will be great exsept the krypto-vampire .

Kal-El 8 said:
I don't know, The Krypto - Vampire thing isn't sitting well with me. I think everything else in the episode will be great exsept the krypto-vampire .

Yeah but I just view that side of it as a bit of fun for Halloween.

avidreader said:
Yeah but I just view that side of it as a bit of fun for Halloween.

Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is Lana becoming one, bites Clark and get's some of his super powers . :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"