Thirst Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kal-El 8 said:
Another thing that doesn't sit well with me is Lana becoming one, bites Clark and get's some of his super powers . :mad:

Well just for this episode, try and let go of your hate for Lana, 'cause our Clarkie really does love her and wants her and that's whats important at this stage. ;)

In time plenty will happen with Lois. :D

avidreader said:
Well just for this episode, try and let go of your hate for Lana, 'cause our Clarkie really does love her and wants her and that's whats important at this stage. ;)

In time plenty will happen with Lois. :D

I'll try. (I still don't know what he see in Lana, because from Day 1, I couldn't stand her. and as each season pasted I began to hate her more and more.)

Right on Bro. :D

I like Vamp stories... And with Clark wearing all black, it's doubtful I'll be able to pay attention to much else going on. ;)

I was worried after the short trailer, but more for them making Lana look stupid, but I can't help being excited after seeing the longer trailer. It looks like a really fun ep with lots of eye candy and Brainiac intrigue.

I can't wait to see all the costumes. I wish Lex would dress up too.. that would be great. :)

Serene said:
I like Vamp stories... And with Clark wearing all black, it's doubtful I'll be able to pay attention to much else going on. ;)

I was worried after the short trailer, but more for them making Lana look stupid, but I can't help being excited after seeing the longer trailer. It looks like a really fun ep with lots of eye candy and Brainiac intrigue.

I can't wait to see all the costumes. I wish Lex would dress up too.. that would be great. :)

I think what little I saw of Tom in the trailer made me look forward to this one.

He looks very good in black. ;) :up:

I'm not as worried about this one after the longer trailer, it looks more like it'll just be a lot of fun.

triplet said:
He looks very good in black. ;) :up:

crusadews_149.jpg

crusadews_284.jpg

Indeed Kal-EL does. :up: :up:

I think you can see a cape tie around his neck in that last shot. Oooh its gonna be fun.

Thanks Kal-el8. Thanks Triplet.:up:

Clark looks great in black, However it's not his Color code, Black belong to Bruce Wayne and Bruce Wayne alone. Red, Yellow & Blue is Clark's color code .

Kal-El 8 said:
Clark looks great in black, However it's not his Color code, Black belong to Bruce Wayne and Bruce Wayne alone. Red, Yellow & Blue is Clark's color code .

True, but its nice to see him step out on occasion.

avidreader said:
I think you can see a cape tie around his neck in that last shot. Oooh its gonna be fun.

I think it's a cape too.

So, black outfit, black cape.. Zorro seems likely. Then again, unless it fell off already, where's the hat? You HAVE to have the hat to be Zorro.

Don Juan maybe?

avidreader said:

Yep....

I like him in darker colors, Tom's more of a winter person despite Clark's colors being mostly the primary ones.

Serene said:
I think it's a cape too.

So, black outfit, black cape.. Zorro seems likely. Then again, unless it fell off already, where's the hat? You HAVE to have the hat to be Zorro.

Don Juan maybe?

.. and the eye mask.

He'd make a great Don Juan tho. ;)

And who's father was in that movie?

avidreader said:

Indeed,

I've notice that almost every Superhero has a color code.

SignatureJLA4.JPG

ross_jla1.jpg

Jlalj.jpg

(1) Clark Kent/ SUPERMAN - (Red, Yellow & Blue)

(2) Bruce Wayne/BATMAN - (BLACK)

(3) Diana/Wonder Woman - (Red, Yellow, Blue & White )

(4) Wally West/ The Flash - (Red & Yellow)

(5) Kyle Rayner/ Green Lantern - (Green, Black, White)

(6) Arthur Curry/ Aquaman - (Orange & Green)

(7) John Jones / Martian Manhunter (Red, Yellow, Green, & Blue as MM) (But as John he wears whatever he wants.)

Kal-El 8 said:
So what you like the coldhearted Aquaman who doesn't give a damn about anyone else exsept sealife?

Yeah.

Kal-El 8 said:
The coldhearted Aquaman who doesn't seem to know how to have fun?

Uh huh

Kal-El 8 said:
The Coldhearted Aquaman who's got stupid Super powers ?

What do you mean? His powers rule!

Kal-El 8 said:
Well I don't.

Okay.

Kal-El 8 said:
I liked Smallville's version of Aquaman / Arthur Curry, He a young Man who cares about both The sealife & Humanlife . And want's to save the world. This version of Aquaman has a heart, feelings , a little more depth to his character . and cool Super powers.

And let's not forget,...an Aquaman who says, "bro." :down :confused:

Very weak.

Scorpion said:

Well I don't, That was one of the reason's why I couldn't stand Aquaman, He was more coldhearted towards Humans, than BATMAN was to Criminals.

Scorpion said:

I like this version of Aquaman, He smiles, He laughs, He likes to have fun / He doesn't feel like his powers are a curse, I can actully see (if The WB ever decided to do a spin-off of this version of Aquaman) Why Mera (his future Wife,) would fall in love with him.

Scorpion said:
What do you mean? His powers rule!

Smallville's Version of Aquaman can shoot super Water bombs .

In the comic all Aquaman can do is (Swim fast, Super strength, and talk to sea life animals.)

Scorpion said:

Good, glad you understand.

Scorpion said:
And let's not forget,...an Aquaman who says, "bro." :down :confused:

He's young , he think's it cool to called his guy friends Bro.

Scorpion said:
Very weak.

I disagree .

Talk about Aquaman in the "Aqua" thread guys.

As far as Thirst, I have my reservations, but there is alot of good things going for this episode. Any chance to see Marsters as Brainiac is a good thing.(Especially seeing how good he is in the part.)

Like we have said before, even a bad Smallville is better than most of the garbage they play on tv nowadays.:up:

Brainiac 8 said:
Any chance to see Marsters as Brainiac is a good thing.(Especially seeing how good he is in the part.)

Like we have said before, even a bad Smallville is better than most of the garbage they play on tv nowadays.:up:

Marsters is going to kick ass , He already is Super in his Preformance as Professor Fine. I can't wait to see his Preformance as Brainiac (I wonder if he will change his voice when he's Brainiac.)

That is true .

Kal-El 8 said:
Marsters is going to kick ass , He already is Super in his Preformance as Professor Fine. I can't wait to see his Preformance as Brainiac (I wonder if he will change his voice when he's Brainiac.)

That is true .

Amen to that, I think Marsters has proven he can do the job well, now heres to hoping we get to see Brainiac in all his green computerized glory eventually!:up:

Kal-El 8 said:

I dont know about that, in the comics Batman wears blue and gray and BW wears different color suits...

attachment.php

Attachments

• batsupes.jpg
    batsupes.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 85
The Incredible Hulk said:
I dont know about that, in the comics Batman wears blue and gray and BW wears different color suits...

attachment.php

Black is still Bruce's {Main color}. Bruce wears Dark colors it's a part of his character.

Clark's {Main Colors} are (Red, Yellow, & Blue). Clark wears Light colors it's a part of his character.

Maybe Clark is actually dressed up as Dracula and gets the surprise of the century.

The Incredible Hulk said:

It's an old debate but for me the batman comic blue is for illustrative purposes only now. It just highlights for reflection off the black uniform because I believe most current comic runs accept his color as black.

so this episode is about vampires because of helloween?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"