This is one crazy mean BABY

hehehe.... had to make a new section - Poster babies.

I can't update my old site so you guys are going to have to wait until the f**king domain activates

:grumble:

Master Chief said:
Weird forums. :confused:

It looks more "forumish" when you switch to board format.... maybe I'll do that as the default.

You mean you VISITED and didn't post anything?

I'm toying around with a couple different index pages and I'll want your opinions.

Anguissette1979 said:
It looks more "forumish" when you switch to board format.... maybe I'll do that as the default.

You mean you VISITED and didn't post anything?

I'm toying around with a couple different index pages and I'll want your opinions.

Well, y'know, I don't really have anything to post yet. :o

someone that goes by the name of Zib in a french language forum made a really good Riddick:up:

riddickbaby2kp.jpg

Duende Verde said:
someone that goes by the name of Zib in a french language forum made a really good Riddick:up:

riddickbaby2kp.jpg

His name is Remi.... he emailed me the original to put on the site. He runs the French site MM2. He also made an incredible Marilyn Manson Baby if only the damn domain would activate.

babilynmanson9dy.jpg

We're linked to sites in Russian, French, Greek, Japanese, Hungarian, Dutch, and Norwegian - and those are just the ones I've found. :D

Lol,Riddick is awesome.

Who do you have to sleep with aound here to get a Gene Simmons ?

The Demon said:
Lol,Riddick is awesome.

Who do you have to sleep with aound here to get a Gene Simmons ?
i think somebody all ready made one.

is so weird being in on it at the start of a phenominum like this.

Sa-WEET!!!!

(I mean,except the sleeping with Drakon part)

And it's well done too!

:D Yay!

Anguissette1979 said:
His name is Remi.... he emailed me the original to put on the site. He runs the French site MM2. He also made an incredible Marilyn Manson Baby if only the damn domain would activate.

babilynmanson9dy.jpg

We're linked to sites in Russian, French, Greek, Japanese, Hungarian, Dutch, and Norwegian - and those are just the ones I've found. :D

He fits right into that group :up:

'Cept for that guy on the far right.. Now he's kinda.. Mmhmm. :D

Anguissette1979 said:

Lol.He looks exactly like he's yelling,"I'm...not a slave...to a god...that doesn't exsist!".

Hehe....disturbing.

the site almost doubled it's total visists in just one day!!!

It went from 31803 (the total until sunday) to 54649, that's 22846 for today only and the day is only half over.:eek:

Duende Verde said:
the site almost doubled it's total visists in just one day!!!

It went from 31803 (the total until sunday) to 54649, that's 22846 for today only and the day is only half over.:eek:

Makes you kind of sad you're not charging a dollar admission each! :eek:

The Demon said:
Sa-WEET!!!!

(I mean,except the sleeping with Drakon part)

And it's well done too!

:D Yay!

This is one of the ones that was emailed to me. It's on the new site (which no one can see still).... I'm emailing Bravenet now to rip them a new one.

HOLY CRAP! I just opened my site email and have 15 new submissions!!!!! ARGH!!!! and I can't update the old site!!!!!

We have over 100 babies now!

THIS is what Duende was talking about....

buildgraphs.php

I wish I could hear you unleash your verbal volley.

The Demon said:
I wish I could hear you unleash your verbal volley.

They've charged my bank account and aren't responding to my help ticket. I'm ready to walk to California and beat someone.

:EDIT: As soon as I posted this I got a reply back.... they must have comprehended the magnitude of my threat ;) They are manually registering the domain for me so it could be up soon!

(We're now also in Austrian and Swedish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"