• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This person must be insane.

If anyone buys that, they are -- especially considering they'll be $9.99 when they're released.

Actually those statues are pretty cool...

I agree. I ordered the Joker one from BestBuy.com -- but it cost me considerably less.

well any smart person would decide to wait until release day.

I think it's really funny that he makes a point that each store will have a minimum of 5 statues. He basically told everyone that they can still just go to the store and get it. Also, if he's a BB employee and he took it before they went on sale (which I'm assuming is the case) and they find out (which is easy), he is screwwwwwwwwwed.

Wow I can't believe he actually denied both offers. Both of them but have been like 80 bucks.

what a **** nut.
seriously.
maybe he is insane.

or the person who actually buys it is....yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"