Thor 2 Coming July 26, 2013

Well I think it's cause while Thor ruled it doesn't necessarily feel like it was "untoppable" at least for me. I could see someone else coming in and doing just as good or better.

Kinda feels like the Bourne series. BI was amazing but it was clear the franchise started when Greengrass took over.

I feel the exact same way. :woot:

Well I think it's cause while Thor ruled it doesn't necessarily feel like it was "untoppable" at least for me. I could see someone else coming in and doing just as good or better.

Kinda feels like the Bourne series. BI was amazing but it was clear the franchise started when Greengrass took over.

Funnily enough, I didnt think either sequel was as good as BI, the first is still the best in the series for me.

Funnily enough, I didnt think either sequel was as good as BI, the first is still the best in the series for me.

I agree with this whole heartedly

There is no better sequence then when Bourne rides the dead body down the stair well shaft killing the guy who was running up the stairs with the machine gun.

Definition of brutality right there

I agree as well. Greengrass and his shakey-cam just bothered the bad place out of me(but he did get better with it as his 2nd Bourne movie was better than his first); but Doug Liman didn't employ shakey-cam nearly as much and the film was all the better for it.

Bourne1>Bourne3>Bourne2

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"