Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved IM3; definately my favourite of the IM movies.

Yeah mine as well except for a few tiny things.

I was fortunate enough to catch IM3 today, great movie, my review is up in IM3 boards.
Anyway i was lucky enough to catch the new Thor trailer.
When the trailer started, the crowd was initally quiet, with some mumurs.
And then Loki appeared, the crowd went beserk.

lol, really? Even with that hairstyle? hehe. My jaw was dropping when we saw Thor and Sif on the battlefield and Thor catched Mjölnir thru the dust. That was mmmmmmmmmmmmm *drool*

Yeah mine as well except for a few tiny things.

I'm going to watch it next Saturday, so shushh right there lol.

We shall not talk too much about IM3 here, or the Trolls will enter this realm as well! ;)

I'm going to watch it next Saturday, so shushh right there lol.

We shall not talk too much about IM3 here, or the Trolls will enter this realm as well! ;)
there's twists you never see coming and yet nothing is really nailed down as fact or who's in charge put it that way lol

I thought you are a viking? So, you lied to me for years??! I cast you out then! lol, kidding. You may stay :cwink:
No, that's the closest thing to me. A hippy that likes Weapons Remember I love Renaisance faires I'm a RENNIE technically but the real world don't like my Bladed weapons. :D

No, that's the closest thing to me. A hippy that likes Weapons Remember I love Renaisance faires I'm a RENNIE technically but the real world don't like my Bladed weapons. :D

hehehe, yeah I know. I thought it was more like 40% hippy and 60% viking which is fine with me since the viking part is important ;)

Rennie? That's a stomach sedative here lols. Bladed weapons lols... XD We like it! Means we are not from the real world?? uh oh!

I was fortunate enough to catch IM3 today, great movie, my review is up in IM3 boards.
Anyway i was lucky enough to catch the new Thor trailer.
When the trailer started, the crowd was initally quiet, with some mumurs.
And then Loki appeared, the crowd went beserk.

I never understood why everyone likes loki so much. Definitely steals the spotlight when he is around.

I never understood why everyone likes loki so much. Definitely steals the spotlight when he is around.

Same here.My lil Bro was grinning like an idiot when he saw the end of the trailer

I still love THOR over Loki... But to me Loki is the best villain in the Marvel movies right now. ^_^

It's almost pathetic of me, but I'll admit that some past posters here actually put me off Loki.

I'm super excited for all the MCU movies I love these characters dearly I move from board to board when one movie is released to the next, I love both DC and Marvel, but I've always been more of a Marvel fan, allot of the trolls coming in to the IM3 boards have DC fanboy related user names(Not all, don't want to generalize either) some are good posters though voicing their opinion which is fine, some though .....tread the line very carefully and are very good at hiding their true intentions, and some are just spoiling everything to be *******s. I think IM3 being great is a good thing for all of our personal favorite MCU characters going forward, raises the bar and makes everyone step up their game, and even comic book movies in general, you hear Whedon talking now and he's like what do I have to do now to top this? I think from what I've read(And has been spoiled for me :( ) about IM3, it tried something to move the genre forward it may not work for everyone and I'm not saying it is the most original thing in the world, but it's done in a way that is refreshing IMO and has Shane Black written all over it. BUT this is the Thor thread! Who has seen that glorious teaser in theaters? :D

Holy wall of text that makes no sense because I'm typing super fast at work lol

It's almost pathetic of me, but I'll admit that some past posters here actually put me off Loki.

People naturally find villains more interesting since they're able to have a larger "personality" range than heroes. For instance, Thor is a pretty straight forward character while Loki is manipulative, mysterious, and deceitful.

I'm one of the few people that prefer characters that play it straight over smart mouthed *****e bags.

Iron Man 3 was great, don't let the debbie downers effect you. It's probably my favorite MCU movie now.

I agree. to those who haven't watched the movie yet, if you can get past the marketing material, you will thoroughly enjoy the movie.

People naturally find villains more interesting since they're able to have a larger "personality" range than heroes. For instance, Thor is a pretty straight forward character while Loki is manipulative, mysterious, and deceitful.

I'm one of the few people that prefer characters that play it straight over smart mouthed *****e bags.

Yes, me too. I prefer Thor. He is honest and not cheating.

And maybe speaking for all the Thor fangirls, I must say that wether in the comics or in the movie Thor is a gentlemen first class. He is kind and polite and gives hand kisses. I've always loved this old school gentlemen warrior behaviour. :hrt:

Awesome :up:

I'm glad to hear Thor garnering so much excitement, I was disappointed when darksayer said the crowd only went wild for Loki.

oh Don't get me wrong, when the trailer popped up people were murmuring, and even before Thor appeared the guy next to me said Holy S**t its THOR! and i think they were so astonished by the trailer and Loki was like the final cherry on top that made them scream.

lol, really? Even with that hairstyle? hehe. My jaw was dropping when we saw Thor and Sif on the battlefield and Thor catched Mjölnir thru the dust. That was mmmmmmmmmmmmm *drool*

That was a great shot, can't wait to see Thor's strength to be shown again.

I'm super excited for all the MCU movies I love these characters dearly I move from board to board when one movie is released to the next, I love both DC and Marvel, but I've always been more of a Marvel fan, allot of the trolls coming in to the IM3 boards have DC fanboy related user names(Not all, don't want to generalize either) some are good posters though voicing their opinion which is fine, some though .....tread the line very carefully and are very good at hiding their true intentions, and some are just spoiling everything to be *******s. I think IM3 being great is a good thing for all of our personal favorite MCU characters going forward, raises the bar and makes everyone step up their game, and even comic book movies in general, you hear Whedon talking now and he's like what do I have to do now to top this? I think from what I've read(And has been spoiled for me :( ) about IM3, it tried something to move the genre forward it may not work for everyone and I'm not saying it is the most original thing in the world, but it's done in a way that is refreshing IMO and has Shane Black written all over it. BUT this is the Thor thread! Who has seen that glorious teaser in theaters? :D

Holy wall of text that makes no sense because I'm typing super fast at work lol

After watching IM3, i really understood the vision of Black, he did what he wanted to do. Marvel seems to be giving their directors more freedom and if Alan Taylor is given the chance, Thor: TDW is gonna blow my mind.

After watching IM3, i really understood the vision of Black, he did what he wanted to do. Marvel seems to be giving their directors more freedom and if Alan Taylor is given the chance, Thor: TDW is gonna blow my mind.

I think with Alan Taylor they got the best man for this job. I love Game Of Thrones! I can't think of anyone else directing the sequel. It's gonna be thorgasmic for sure!!! Who is with me?? Raise thy hammers, my friends! :thor:

Yes, me too. I prefer Thor. He is honest and not cheating.

And maybe speaking for all the Thor fangirls, I must say that wether in the comics or in the movie Thor is a gentlemen first class. He is kind and polite and gives hand kisses. I've always loved this old school gentlemen warrior behaviour. :hrt:

It's a shame that those qualities aren't praised enough in today's society.

Only question marks so far IMO are the Russo brothers, but you can tell they at the very least have passion for the character so that alleviates me a bit, hopefully their execution matches their passion.

Alan Taylor is definitely the man for the job based of the trailer alone, can't wait to see more.

Only question marks so far IMO are the Russo brothers, but you can tell they at the very least have passion for the character so that alleviates me a bit, hopefully their execution matches their passion.

Alan Taylor is definitely the man for the job based of the trailer alone, can't wait to see more.

Yeah it still keeps most of the tone of the first Thor and at the same time it has it's own style. The only thing I need to see now is a deeper look at the power levels of Thor, Kurse and the rest of the residents of the 9 realms.

Yeah it still keeps most of the tone of the first Thor and at the same time it has it's own style. The only thing I need to see now is a deeper look at the power levels of Thor, Kurse and the rest of the residents of the 9 realms.

Yeah you've always been a big proponent of seeing more of Thor's power, and I think it's time to let him go all out with this flick! He may need to because of Kurse.

I prefer the more straightforward characters but also like smart mouths too when done right. I mean, I liked Hiddleston and his take on Loki; it was some posters who went/go overboard imo, and put me off his character.

People mustn't mistake this as me implying anyone must change what or how that post, not at all. If it got too much, noone's forcing me to be here...

i really hope they don't pull the humor used in IM3, Cap needs to be the serious part of phase 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"