Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still dying to see Kurse.

NEW Thor Darkworld poster!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...92416974.65397.204061263055321&type=1&theater

4krh.jpg

Now that is a good looking poster.

I need the trailer in my life now. I really want to see what a more expanded view of Asgard and the Nine Realms looks like. The stills released so far show a grand production design. That can really be crucial to a story like Thor's. He's one of those Superheroes that always brings more than just himself to the table. He brings a whole world, one we really got a glorified glimpse of in the first film (And glorious it was.) If we are now going to get even more of a sense of Asgardian history and culture I will be pleased as Fenrir eating the moon.

Man Galactus is probably one of the most idiotic comic book creations.

On the rather superficial 'giant purple spaceman with a big G on his belt buckle' level, I somewhat agree.

However he's come quite a long way from the goofy silver age days, and I think the concept of the last survivor of the previous universe surviving the Big Bang and becoming a primordial force of nature is pretty rad.

ymmv, of course.

Plus, in a medium with such highlights as Arm Fall Off Boy and Dog Welder, Galactus doesn't even come close to idiotic.

Last edited:
On the rather superficial 'giant purple spaceman with a big G on his belt buckle' level, I somewhat agree.

However he's come quite a long way from the goofy silver age days, and I think the concept of the last survivor of the previous universe surviving the Big Bang and becoming a primordial force of nature is pretty rad.

ymmv, of course.

Plus, in a medium with such highlights as Arm Fall Off Boy and Dog Welder, Galactus doesn't even come close to idiotic.

Arm Fall Off Boy... That guy always needed a hand.

Looks like Heimdall.
Tho, I seem to remember he said Kurse had a huge set of Horns an spikes all over.

But isnt he Algrim before he becomes Kurse? If it's Heimdall then it doesnt really look like Elba to me, especially as Elba's Heimdall has a beard.

Yeah I prefer Thor's cape to move more erractically during flight, like during the ground smash in my avy.

But he's flying straight up. Seems like the correct physics there to me. I see what you're saying, but it makes more sense in scenes like in your avy.

But isnt he Algrim before he becomes Kurse? If it's Heimdall then it doesnt really look like Elba to me, especially as Elba's Heimdall has a beard.

Yeah, that's definitely Algrim and not Heimdall.

But he's flying straight up. Seems like the correct physics there to me. I see what you're saying, but it makes more sense in scenes like in your avy.

Yeah, that's definitely Algrim and not Heimdall.

yes you can see he has a helmet like Malekith almost and you can see his white hair

Yep, it's AAA as Algrim.
Kurse armor still remains to be seen. Maybe at SDCC.

I can't put a finger on the reason for his popularity.

That's definitely Algrim, his head piece is the same as the other DE's.

Did Superman's cape do that when he flew upwards in MOS, because I want Thor's cape to move like that.

No clue. Honestly, it's not something I paid much attention to. Someone around the MoS forum has an avy with Superman doing that, though.

I wonder how strong Algrim's going to be before he's tranformed, with a title like "Algrim The Strong" he better some decent feats. Speaking of which, I'm excited to see how differences Thor's fight(s) with Algrim and his fight(s) with Kurse.

See that would be a great way to showcase Thor's strength. Show him getting into a match with Algrim with the both of them ripping it up strength wise. Then when Kurse comes on the scene we have a good criteria to judge how strong he has become.

wait is that poster a teaser to the actual poster? or is it THE poster?

is it painted? awesome! reminds me of the old days of drew struzan magic. That is what I want to see as a theatrical poster, not just a SDCC exclusive.

is it painted? awesome! reminds me of the old days of drew struzan magic. That is what I want to see as a theatrical poster, not just a SDCC exclusive.

What makes it even nicer is that an artist painted it by hand, meaning someone took the time to create it. It's far more artistic in nature than just photoshopping a cast collage for a theatrical poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"