Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much screen time do we think Loki's gonna get? He had a pretty big role in the first movie, obviously Avengers. Do you think he is sort of going to be somewhat minor due to not wanting to overuse him?

Well you know I'd love to see him all over the place, but I'm thinking he won't get a lot of screen time since there are so many characters in this installment :csad: I'm guessing he won't be in the first half of the film much, except for a prison shot or two. I suspect his teaming up with Thor will come, maybe, mid-film?

I think he will be almost a co star with Portman and he backing Chris. Do we have an estimate on runtime? Cuz that will dictate the time alloted Loki more than anything.

I certainly hope that Malekith gets a lot of screen time, Kurse as well

I certainly hope that Malekith gets a lot of screen time, Kurse as well

Perversely, I hope they don't.
I don't see Malekith or Kurse becoming major players in the MCU; probably just one-film villains whose primary importance is to set up the "precursor" --- be it Surtur, or Thanos, or Chthon or whomever. Give them a few scenes to show their nastiness, but keep it to a minimum; Thor needs to be the focus of this movie.

Malekith should get almost as much screentime as PortmanJane. He IS the main villain and antagonist in this movie. Last thing one wants is an underdeveloped villain *cough* Bane *cough*

Malekith should get almost as much screentime as PortmanJane. He IS the main villain and antagonist in this movie. Last thing one wants is an underdeveloped villain *cough* Bane *cough*

You shouldn't have said that... I sense dark forces approaching.:woot:

I guess it won't make any difference now. You already messed with the dark magic.:oldrazz:

By the Mystic Moons of Munnopor! By the Vapors of the Vishanti and the Ruby Rings of Raggadorr! I'm ready for whatever comes.

But you're right, Bane is not the best example, there were villains that were less developed than him, he was just the first that came to mind.

Perversely, I hope they don't.
I don't see Malekith or Kurse becoming major players in the MCU; probably just one-film villains whose primary importance is to set up the "precursor" --- be it Surtur, or Thanos, or Chthon or whomever. Give them a few scenes to show their nastiness, but keep it to a minimum; Thor needs to be the focus of this movie.

Well Malekith is the main villain after all, he needs a proper amount of time to develop his character and explore his motives.

Well Malekith is the main villain after all, he needs a proper amount of time to develop his character and explore his motives.

I remember an interview with Chris Eccleston several months ago in which even he was sneeringly dismissive of his own character as a run-of-the-mill basic villain with all the usual motives.

I seriously would not look for Malekith to emerge from this as a memorable villain. I think the story focus will be on Thor and his relationships with Jane, Loki, Odin, and maybe even Sif. Thor will most likely be fighting real wars and personal ones on multiple fronts, and Malekith will be just one of those.

How I wish I could be at SDCC... I think MCU's panel will be memorable!

There are new merchandise photos on TheSiteWSNBNamed showing a veritable Helmetfestpalooza going on for Thor. And Loki has as Frost Dagger.

I shall be in my bunker until the ensuing helmet discussion dies down.

I remember an interview with Chris Eccleston several months ago in which even he was sneeringly dismissive of his own character as a run-of-the-mill basic villain with all the usual motives.

I seriously would not look for Malekith to emerge from this as a memorable villain. I think the story focus will be on Thor and his relationships with Jane, Loki, Odin, and maybe even Sif. Thor will most likely be fighting real wars and personal ones on multiple fronts, and Malekith will be just one of those.

OK pack it up guys. Cherokee has declared Malekith forgettable already, 4 months before the movie's release.

There are new merchandise photos on TheSiteWSNBNamed showing a veritable Helmetfestpalooza going on for Thor. And Loki has as Frost Dagger.

I shall be in my bunker until the ensuing helmet discussion dies down.

Cool! What bands are playing at Helmetfestpalooza?

I think he was just trying to stay tight lipped.

Yeah but that's Christopher Eccleston talking, he always seems negative lol.

I don't know if this has been posted, but it looks so badass!

t7ye1j.png

Well it's a good thing I disagree with you on this. I don't want to see another Thor movie where the main theme is "family" again. I want to see an adventure through out the 9 realms.

OK pack it up guys. Cherokee has declared Malekith forgettable already, 4 months before the movie's release.

HAHAHHAA

t7ye1j.png

is this real? Where did you find this?

t7ye1j.png

By my father's beard! Is that... Is that a helm upon the noble brow of the Scion of Asgard? And... And yet it has been crafted that one may see his impressive visage as clear as a new sunrise? but... WE WERE TOLD THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"