Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was pretty sad

TBH, I didn't want Woodley as MJ either, but that's because she's been just terrible the few times I've seen her act.
nothing to do with her "hotness" level.
but I didn't want to go in there and lump myself with the less well-intentioned posters.

Still cringing at the Woodley backlash. That was awful to see in loads. It's like this year droves of CBM fans just decided to become the complete stereotypes of themselves.

Last edited:
I dunno why they would spend so much effort on Woodley. If i were a spidey fan id be.pissed that after 4 attempts they still havent made a good spiderman movie.

Don't know if this has been posted before, but I just read that Marvel has announced that there will be a Dark World panel at SDCC later this month.

http://collider.com/

Yeah that was pretty sad

TBH, I didn't want Woodley as MJ either, but that's because she's been just terrible the few times I've seen her act.
nothing to do with her "hotness" level.
but I didn't want to go in there and lump myself with the less well-intentioned posters.

I take it you haven't seen The Descendant. She was great in that.

Don't know if this has been posted before, but I just read that Marvel has announced that there will be a Dark World panel at SDCC later this month.

http://collider.com/
Figured that TDW and CA: TWS would get the bulk of the panel time for Marvel as the others are still far enough away to need much discussion at this time. I don't expect much about GotG since they only started filming last week but they may release the first official photo of shooting there. Next year's SDCC panel will be big for GotG since it comes out 2 weeks afterward. I wouldn't be surprised if they say which movies are going to be part of Phase 3.

I dunno why they would spend so much effort on Woodley. If i were a spidey fan id be.pissed that after 4 attempts they still havent made a good spiderman movie.

Did you just kind of sleep through 2004?

MOS boards are the much better, people agree to disagree...in my experience...

Other than the occassional "Superman's the greatest if all time" comments the MOS boards are awesome.

Does anyone have a guess as to who the ancient evil predations the universe is? It can't be Malekith or Kurse, can it? I can think maybe Surtur, that'd be cool.

^agreed, and the one minor nitpick i had with avengers was constantly calling him a "demi-god", or anything but "The God of Thunder".

C'mon Marvel, embrace it, he's a GOD, not a prince, not an alien, a GOD
screw the ********* religious zealot types who'd get offended

Tony and Cap not accepting him as a god made sense to me. Cap is clearly a Christian, and he witnessed Loki getting knocked down. Evidence they are not all powerful. I would think the same, my God can't even be slightly harmed.

Tony is the person who knocked Loki down, so same idea (even if he doesn't have another religion).

Now, I'm sure some people in the MCU would worship Thor, Odin, whatevs as gods after Thor/Avengers. Wether it will be shown or not (I'm guessing not) is something else. Me personally though, if it were to happen in real life, would go the Cap/Iron Man route and treat them more like advanced aliens than gods. And I'm not even a superhero.

And another thing: while Odin is still alive, Thor is kind of a prince. He's not a demigod, I agree. But he is a prince, and he is a lower case g god (having been formerly worshipped).

^agreed, and the one minor nitpick i had with avengers was constantly calling him a "demi-god", or anything but "The God of Thunder".

C'mon Marvel, embrace it, he's a GOD, not a prince, not an alien, a GOD
screw the ********* religious zealot types who'd get offended

By definition he's all of those things.

Son of a king? = Prince.
Living being not from Earth? = Alien.
[Perceived] supernatural being [once] worshiped as the personification or controller of some aspect of the universe? = God.

It's got nothing to do with "********* religious" folk.

Did you just kind of sleep through 2004?

No, in 2004 I saw Spiderman... which still featured the lame Tobey Maguire as Milquetoast Spiderman. I've actually seen Spiderman 2 more recently and still fail to see the reason for accolade

No, in 2004 I saw Spiderman... which still featured the lame Tobey Maguire as Milquetoast Spiderman. I've actually seen Spiderman 2 more recently and still fail to see the reason for accolade

Agreed. It has heart, sure. But seriously lacking in the brain department.

Agreed. It has heart, sure. But seriously lacking in the brain department.

In Spiderman 3, this was the scene that actually caused me to facepalm and feel embarassed for everyone involved with the movie:
spiderman3dance__index.jpg

In Spiderman 3, this was the scene that actually caused me to facepalm and feel embarassed for everyone involved with the movie:
spiderman3dance__index.jpg

ok what does any of this have to do with Thor?

well Mann may have a point. Since there is no new trailer with Lone Ranger SDCC would be a good place. Or is it still too soon?

well Mann may have a point. Since there is no new trailer with Lone Ranger SDCC would be a good place. Or is it still too soon?
I think anybody with common sense could likely deduce that Marvel is holding back on releasing anything new until SDCC. Marvel has an hour and a half long presentation to discuss Thor: TDW, CA: TWS, GotG, and any other tidbits they want to release. Best opportunity to get the cast in front of a large crowd of fans and reporters and get the movie some attention leading up to its release.

Last edited:
SDCC 2013 Premiere new Trailer.

2013 NBA Finals Game 6 premiere new trailer.

Next week's episode Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premiere new trailer.

New trailer premiere second new trailer *OFFICAIL MARVEL DISNEY THOR 2 SEQUEL CLICK HERE*

....Or maybe new trailer come when new trailer come.

I think anybody with common sense could likely deduce that Marvel is holding back on releasing anything new until SDCC. Marvel has an hour and a half long presentation to discuss Thor: TDW, CA: TWS, GotG, and any other tidbits they want to release. Best opportunity to get the cast in front of a large crowd of fans and reporters and get the movie some attention leading up to its release.

that being the case if any footage is shown will there be an embargo for some time and all the rest of us that cannot attend will get is descriptions. I hope that whatever footage is shown shows how powerful Thor truly is.

Definitely Surtur

Awesome. Is there any reason besides that synopsis you believe that? I'm sure there's nothing confirmed, but could be some rumors.

Also, lawl I said "predations the universe".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"