Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
His shoulders are up, armor pulled up and Head is foward. Looks fine to me Q

Ah that's what it is. The armor being pulled out gives him the " no neck and big head" look. Lol

Well August is all but over and September is next at bat. That release date is coming on fast. I wonder what sneak peaks we'll be getting the next few weeks?

Sombra112, the romance of all things? We are getting so much awesomeness as Jaqua mentioned. The romance is an interesting element indeed but think about all the new things this movie has to offer!

It seems to me as if a lot of ppl working with the actual movie production think it´s going to take it to the next level. I don´t think the romance is the first thing to be excited about when it comes to this movie. There are other elements being a lot more developed.

Love over smashing? Seriously, grow up!

(joke)

Sombra112, the romance of all things? We are getting so much awesomeness as Jaqua mentioned. The romance is an interesting element indeed but think about all the new things this movie has to offer!

It seems to me as if a lot of ppl working with the actual movie production think it´s going to take it to the next level. I don´t think the romance is the first thing to be excited about when it comes to this movie. There are other elements being a lot more developed.

(joke)

I don't hide nor do I apologize for my love of love :o. That being said, it's not the only thing I'm excited about, just what I'm most excited about. I'm not kidding when I say I'm a hopeless romantic. I read romance novels, I watch movies with romance in them, and I enjoy pretty much all romantic subplots (though there are exceptions). Tell me a movie has a romantic subplot, even a small one, I'm down. Tell me there's no romance at all, then it better have a good story because it's all that much harder to make me want to read/watch it.

And just because I enjoy romance most doesn't mean I'm incapable of enjoying anything else. If Thor hadn't been a good movie romance or not, I wouldn't be here nor would I be so psyched for the next one and it doesn't matter how much romance is in a movie/book, if it sucks *coughtwilightcough* I won't be into it. Romance is my icing and my favorite flavor of the entertainment cake :grin:

What is everyone excited for? What is the one thing you want to see in this movie?

Thor taking charge. With a bit of swagger. Whether it's dealing with Odin or fighting or meeting Heimdall in the pub on the sly, breaking Loki out of confinement for his own purposes etc, I can't wait to see Thor be a boss.

(joke)

You were totally serious.:o

Romance is okay as long as its not cheesy. The first Thor movie, unfortunately, had that level of cheese that makes me cringe. I'd rather see romance between Thor and Sif than between Thor and Jane mainly because the first movie put me off Jane forever. Plus, the Thor/Sif dynamic seems more natural.

Romance is okay as long as its not cheesy. The first Thor movie, unfortunately, had that level of cheese that makes me cringe. I'd rather see romance between Thor and Sif than between Thor and Jane mainly because the first movie put me off Jane forever. Plus, the Thor/Sif dynamic seems more natural.

I disagree but I respect your opinion :woot:

Let's not pretend that the "romantic" aspect of Comic Book heroes isn't there people. With something like Thor, a story of valiant Prince warriors from "magical" lands, the romance angle is maybe more there than in most other Marvel/DC offerings. These are soap operas for men. If you think anything else you are fooling yourselves.

Thor taking charge. With a bit of swagger. Whether it's dealing with Odin or fighting or meeting Heimdall in the pub on the sly, breaking Loki out of confinement for his own purposes etc, I can't wait to see Thor be a boss.

His landing in the trailer and the way he dispatched the rock monster was pretty boss

Ah that's what it is. The armor being pulled out gives him the " no neck and big head" look. Lol
lol yeah I can see that lol
Thor actually has shoulder pad-like things UNDER the cape. It does make it look screwed up

Like I said, my intentions were my own, and they were intended as a playful jab to start a playful argument...it's how I kid with my friends, in person, via text, whatever, so it's just habitual to assume the point gets across, that's my bad, because it can most certainly be misinterpreted if someone doesn't know me, which I didn't even think of, so it's my bad, no need to tell me my intentions, please lol

What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic :grin:

:hrt::fhm::hrt::fhm::hrt::fhm:

Oh, welcome to the club :p I gave up searching quite a while ago lol. Just gunna wait for it now haha

hmmm was kinda hoping something would have popped up before I left for home from the
Chicago area

:oldrazz: With Taylor in the Directors Chair and a whole new group of writers I think the cheese factor is long gone, This movie is going to be a very serious Epic with the romance angle handled much better than the first movie..
And with Portman already talking about being in the next movie, I see the Sif vs Jane angle going nowhere, I think marvel has decided Jane is going to be Thor's only love interest now and in the future...

Last edited:
Like I said, my intentions were my own, and they were intended as a playful jab to start a playful argument...it's how I kid with my friends, in person, via text, whatever, so it's just habitual to assume the point gets across, that's my bad, because it can most certainly be misinterpreted if someone doesn't know me, which I didn't even think of, so it's my bad, no need to tell me my intentions, please lol

Oh, welcome to the club :p I gave up searching quite a while ago lol. Just gunna wait for it now haha

I wasn't offended, Jaqua. I took your comment as a joke :). I had a problem with Mighty because saying joke doesn't make what you said less offensive but your comment wasn't rude to me at all :cwink:. I just don't like people finding out I like romance and then treating me like my brain has leaked from my ears.

The Love Club! Love it! :woot: I'm not searching for it either :cwink: I love it, and can't wait to have it, but I also know I'm not ready for it yet. I will be someday, but I'm not right now. That's okay, I'm patient. :woot:

Now back to our regularly scheduled Thor Program! :thor:

I wasn't offended, Jaqua. I took your comment as a joke :). I had a problem with Mighty because saying joke doesn't make what you said less offensive but your comment wasn't rude to me at all :cwink:. I just don't like people finding out I like romance and then treating me like my brain has leaked from my ears.

The Love Club! Love it! :woot: I'm not searching for it either :cwink: I love it, and can't wait to have it, but I also know I'm not ready for it yet. I will be someday, but I'm not right now. That's okay, I'm patient. :woot:

Now back to our regularly scheduled Thor Program! :thor:
i

lol, though to what Kyrpton said, I do think that the relationship between thor and jane felt a bit, I don't know, weak? Hopefully this is better.

As much as I kid around about Cap not having a love interest, his and Peggy's seemed to be the strongest of the MCU so far.

Little girls are probably going to love Thor Dark World since it seems like a classic Disney fairytale. The Prince takes the human girl off to his magical kingdom, faces off against evil magical creatures and his evil brother :funny:

So last night I had the worst dream ever. I'm finally in the theater to see T:TDW and I fall asleep in the movie, only to wake up during the credits and somebody yelling at me that sleeping is not allowed in there.

So weird ..... sleeping within a dream.

So last night I had the worst dream ever. I'm finally in the theater to see T:TDW and I fall asleep in the movie, only to wake up during the credits and somebody yelling at me that sleeping is not allowed in there.

I've woken up in dreams before, it's weird as hell. Also, good to know I am not the only one who dreams about these movies haha

Funny as I had a T:TDW dream a few days ago. I actually got to watch it but Thor didn't do anything special at all power-wise, he was like a normal human and the movie sucked. I was glad to wake up and realize that my hype is still valid. :yay:

This foh real "I had a problem with Mighty because saying joke doesn't make what you said less offensive"?

Originally Posted by Mightyally

I don´t mean to offend you with that if that was what you thought about. That´s my honest opinion so...

(joke)
If you mean this? I am using ridicule towards myself (that´s looking forward to the action) here. Smashing is primitive without meaning to it while love has emotions and a good story (you know what I mean). Lol most kids want action but they grow up and meaning becomes a more important element.

So it was a joke because I took something that´s clearly not correct and asked how you couldn´t agree with it. I just did the (joke) thing because I thought ppl might actually think I was serious with believing smashing has more to it than a love story. So I put it out there so there would be no misinterpretation.

:oldrazz: With Taylor in the Directors Chair and a whole new group of writers I think the cheese factor is long gone, This movie is going to be a very serious Epic with the romance angle handled much better than the first movie..

While it appears all the Phase II films will have a darker or more serious edge/tone, make no mistake, there'll be plenty humour, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"