Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight:

There is a raccoon with an attitude problem, a tree that only says 'groot' and can only be understood by said raccoon, some alien lady with green skin, and a main character who is called Starlord and you guys think I'm weird for worrying about how well this LCD trip is going to go over with the muggles?

Yeah, when you put it like that...

In my fellow enthusiast's defense STAR WARS had the 7 foot tall walking dog that noone understood that used a lazer crossbow and flew spaceships and it did not seem to hurt their bottom line much. That being said, let's not pretend this is'nt a gamble on MARVEL's part. The degree of difficulty on this is pretty damned high. Just saying fellas. I mean, there is a reason Krypto, Ace and other similar stuff is not gonna be seen live action any time soon. Does anyone really want to see Throg live action? Awesome story, hard to get accepted by a mass audience. Let's remember not everybody has spent a decade or two marinating in this stuff.

No but I hate rude guys on the internet who judge me for completely ridiculous reasons.
Why so serious? My sarcasm not clear enough? I'll add the smilie to make it more clear. :up:

:o

In my fellow enthusiast's defense STAR WARS had the 7 foot tall walking dog that noone understood that used a lazer crossbow and flew spaceships and it did not seem to hurt their bottom line much. That being said, let's not pretend this is'nt a gamble on MARVEL's part. The degree of difficulty on this is pretty damned high. Just saying fellas. I mean, there is a reason Krypto, Ace and other similar stuff is not gonna be seen live action any time soon. Does anyone really want to see Throg live action? Awesome story, hard to get accepted by a mass audience. Let's remember not everybody has spent a decade or two marinating in this stuff.

Good point.

I want Marvel to succeed, I really do, I'm just a bit worried.

Yes. Zod yes. First Throg, then Beta Ray Bill, and finally the Wrecking Crew. :word:

I think we're the only ones that one to see Beta Ray Bill. :funny:

But seriously I want Beta Ray Bill. :argh:

I think we're the only ones that one to see Beta Ray Bill. :funny:
My brother makes three. :woot:

The idea of the adaptation of the space battle, Sif and Bill holding the line after Surtur's forces arrival, Skuttlebutt. :awesome:

Oh, and Sif being moved by dead horse face, and Thor's jealousy. :hehe:

The sarcasm doesn't take the edge off, it just makes it worse. :csad:
Well, like Star Wars then. I am not asking much, just the good ones.

I didn't say I didn't like them, I said I held a grudge. Episodes 4, 5, and 6 were entertaining. I can't make it through episode 1 again, I don't remember anything about episode 2 and I fell asleep in the theater halfway through episode 3.

The sarcasm doesn't take the edge off, it just makes it worse. :csad:

Mz. S., let's just remember that 1. Snark can often be the defacto lingua franca of the internet. Precise intention and tone does not always come through over message boards. 2. If someone for whatever reason responds in a way that offends you I don't think you have to just sit there abd take it, but put it in perspective. The arguments on these boards are NOTHING to get upset about. You're young and everything FEELS so intense, but a few harsh words on a screen are nothing compared to what life's gonna throw your way. Let's have a stiffer upper lip. Or you could ignore me and get into a flame war over a Raccon. Just saying.

Yeah I see no reason the non-Thor BRB can't be used

I don't know if you know this or not, but he has a horse face! As in 'NEIGH!!!' which is all I am able to think every time I've seen a picture of him. And, no offence to the character, but he has the most redneck sounding name I've ever heard since Billy Ray Cyrus, which, coincidentally, is a little too close to Beta Ray Bill.

I should probably go to sleep, I'm getting snappy...

I didn't say I didn't like them, I said I held a grudge. Episodes 4, 5, and 6 were entertaining. I can't make it through episode 1 again, I don't remember anything about episode 2 and I fell asleep in the theater halfway through episode 3.
Not good enough. Not at all. :o

My brother makes three. :woot:

The idea of the adaptation of the space battle, Sif and Bill holding the line after Surtur's forces arrival, Skuttlebutt. :awesome:

Oh, and Sif being moved by dead horse face, and Thor's jealousy. :hehe:

Forgot I updated Skuttlebutt
wqfl.png

Yeah I see no reason the non-Thor BRB can't be used
I want the Stormbreaker Beta Ray Bill. :p

No fun if he's just a plain Korbinite with no powers. I'd rather not have him if that would be the case.

Mz. S., let's just remember that 1. Snark can often be the defacto lingua franca of the internet. Precise intention and tone does not always come through over message boards. 2. If someone for whatever reason responds in a way that offends you I don't think you have to just sit there abd take it, but put it in perspective. The arguments on these boards are NOTHING to get upset about. You're young and everything FEELS so intense, but a few harsh words on a screen are nothing compared to what life's gonna throw your way. Let's have a stiffer upper lip. Or you could ignore me and get into a flame war over a Raccon. Just saying.

I know that! I took the first two posts I thought were rude, I just didn't want to take the third and fourth. And I'm not that young! I'm 20 not 14!

Damn...It's because I'm tired! I always get in a foul mood when I'm tired!

Um I want the Stormbreaker Beta Ray Bill.

No fun if he's just a plain Korbinite with no powers. I'd rather not have him if that would be the case.
It makes perfect sense when you consider we already know that Mjolnir has the enchantment.

I don't know if you know this or not, but he has a horse face! As in 'NEIGH!!!' which is all I am able to think every time I've seen a picture of him. And, no offence to the character, but he has the most redneck sounding name I've ever heard since Billy Ray Cyrus, which, coincidentally, is a little too close to Beta Ray Bill.

I should probably go to sleep, I'm getting snappy...
Horse SKULL actually lol
The recent Journey into Mystery with Sif, Bill, and Gaea and Bill's girl friend, has Bill's a lot shorter, looks WAY better in my opinion, much more expressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"